Covert Gray Alien Abduction

Re: Social Engineering Covert Gray Alien Abduction

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

I found this on a web site and wondered if it was true or not. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space

well we will see the nature of the Regulation:
1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space

Part 1211 - Extra-terrestrial Exposure

1211.100 - Scope

This part establishes: (a) NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and (b) security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are necessary in the interest of national security.

1211.101 - Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions which land or come within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

1211.102 - Definitions

(a) "NASA" and the "Administrator" mean, respectively the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or his authorized representative.

(b) "Extra-terrestrially exposed" means the state of condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has:

(1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or any other celestial body; or

(2) Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extra-terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph (b)(1) of this section.

For example, if person or thing "A" touches the surface of the Moon, and on "A's" return to Earth, "B" touches "A" and, subsequently, "C" touches "B", all of these - "A" through "C" inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially exposed ("A" and "B" directly; "C" indirectly).

(c) "Quarantine" means the detention, examination and decontamination of any persons, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever that is extra-terrestrially exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure of such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever.

(d) "Quarantine period" means a period of consecutive calendar days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104 (a).

(a) Administrative actions. The Administrator or his designee shall in his discretion:

(1) Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period with respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it applies to various life forms will be announced.

(2) Designate in writing quarantine officers to exercise quarantine authority.

(3) Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever is extra- terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

(4) Determine within the United States or within vessels or vehicles of the United States the place, boundaries, and rules of operation of necessary quarantine stations.

(5) Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise, as many be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals or other form of life or matter whatever.

(6) Provide for the subsistence, health and welfare of persons quarantined under the provisions of this part.

(7) Hold such hearings at such times, in such manner and for such purposes as may be desirable or necessary under this part, including hearings for the purpose of creating a record for use in making any determination under this part for the purpose of reviewing any such determination.

(b) (3) During any period of announced quarantine, no person shall enter or depart from the limits of the quarantine station without permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such period, the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be secured by armed guard.

(b) (4) Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine station during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have consented to the quarantine of his person if it is determined that he is or has become extra-terrestrially exposed.

(b) (5) At the earliest practicable time, each person who is quarantined by NASA shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

1211.107 Court or other process

(a) NASA officers and employees are prohibited from discharging from the limits of a quarantine station any quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever during order or other request, order or demand an announced quarantine period in compliance with a subpoena, show cause or any court or other authority without the prior approval of the General Counsel and the Administrator.

(b) Where approval to discharge a quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever in compliance with such a request, order or demand of any court or other authority is not given, the person to whom it is directed shall, if possible, appear in court or before the other authority and respectfully state his inability to comply, relying for his action on this 1211.107.

1211.108 Violations

Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

Re: 1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space

this law was removed from use circa 1991 for the CFR, see link
here

Then, the cases of Abductes, both civilians and Military increased :eek:

Then, the cases of Abductes, both civilians and Military increased

The true reason or the agenda of the grays is unknowm or cannot be interpreted correctly. The hybridisation program, which gives rise to the "soul induction or emotion induction" theory does not seem convincing.

In the Blue Planet Project it is said the grays are after the metagene factor in the human DNA. I beleive this is the only theory that explains the Grey agenda on Earth.

THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation 'gene' capable of producing seemingly 'superhuman' abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis. - Branton)

That's an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].

The main interest of the Aliens, especially the Grays, is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race.

http://groups.msn.com/TheParanormalZone/undergroundbasept3.msnw

I see the grays create Hybrids, it is part of their agenda, but not the actual one. They create Hybrids to "ease" their abduction process in challenging humans. Hybrids are more efficient since they have the advantage of human appearance. They abduct humans to obtain sperm or ovum to create hybrids. They inturn use the hybrids to abduct select humans to harness the metagene factor. But they still are not able to succeed. If they succeed, then we humans will all be slaves under their supreme powers derived from we humans itself. :eek:

Being kept in ignorance by the ruling elite, people are left wide open to control. The ultimate goal of today’s elites is summed up in the mantra: consume, breed, die. Your purpose is nothing more than to live as an ignorant robot, serving the elites of this world, and being psychic ‘food’ for dark metaphysical forces. This analysis might sound very negative and imply the situation is hopeless. But that’s how it’s always been for humanity. Nevertheless, there’s always been a path open for us to go beyond the human condition and reach for the stars. Break free from ignorance and smash the bonds of control. Consider the words of the novelist Philip K. Dick:

What a tragic world this is. Those down here are prisoners, and the ultimate tragedy is that they don’t know it, they think they are free because they never have been free, and do not understand what it means. This is a prison and few men have guessed. But I know, he said to himself. Because that is why I am here. To burn the walls, to tear down the metal gates, to break each chain.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/Brain_Zapping_Part_Two.html

Re: Eagles disobey locked...the reason is:

From
http://projectcamelot.org/

quoted:
In a recent highly significant post to the Eagles Disobey Forum by "Rob" -- who claims he was consulted on the phone by Dan Burisch 'with plausible deniability as to who inspired what'...) the following disclosure was made regarding what Gary McKinnon actually found.

"[Gary McKinnon]...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe." -- Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

Although this is not what Gary claims in so many words. But if you read between the lines, this is a disclosure of what Gary actually stumbled upon. Gary stated in our interview that he found evidence of "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers."

What is being said in this Eagles Disobey post actually gives MORE information. This is a stunning disclosure and could be seen as a signal to the PTB of the real meaning behind what Gary saw.
:eek:

Re: Eagles disobey locked...the reason is:

Source: Another Forum

"It was after the EM attacks by greys that I really was thrown into a whole new world of fear. I barely slept, I worked long hours, and I hated being alone at home. There was a point where I actually asked for help.

Millions of babies are stolen in that manner. The tests of instinct are geared to see what traits are strongest in certain people's DNA. They look for fertility, strong motherly nature, and physical appearance/health. They engineer a child, then see how the mother reacts. If it is normal then they take the child as a quality product.

Human trafficking is as much a problem out there as it is right here.

She answered more questions about dreams and things and said that alot of it was them and spirits trying to get through to me. She said the greys use fear much inthe same way we use leather blinders on a horse to pull a carriage. The fear imposes a tunnel vision that quashes your soul and psychic link.

he told me more about greys and wars. He was the first to tell me that the whole battle deal is real and will happen. He made the point that the people and beings that seek to control and enslave will not listen to its people, and will not simply let go and leave everything alone. He said if the threat was big enough they migh vacate and retreat, but if they must use force they will. He said he was glad I have sided with them. He said fear is for animals. They do not understand, so their life is fear. The survival mode is a result of a life of fear which presents two solutions: fight or flight.

The nature of the conversation was serious and often involved talk of war. He said that the fighting at and near Jupiter was for this reason: When Jupiter becomes a sun, the event is going to be used by the negative forces in this galaxy to allow mankind to willingly go into slavery. The savior is the enslaver, as man is the only one who can save him. Anyone coming from the skies offering to end the madness will, by enslaving all. He said that if you read in the bible when the messiah comes, all of man's weapons turn into agricultural tools. He said that this represents either mankind's return to harmonious living, or it indicates its forfeit into slavery and labour. Do you think the savior will till the soil or help build your house? The messiah is in you. In all of you. When all of your will unite in love and free will you will know your messiah and he will know you. You will know it is you and it is you neighbor. He will know the same. The messiah from the skies who comes to save you will do so with a mask of deception.

He said that mankind will be made aware of the truth in all things and that he will have the choice. He said mind control is an attempt to sway the people into slavery willingly. He said many religions on this planet are nothing more than mind control. He said the truths are the things the liars hide from us or tell us are not real. The truth of religion will set you free, where as the lies of a religion will enslave you. He said many planets have fallen and many beings do not want earth to fall. He told me that I would be meeting someone and I am to be on my best behavior. He left and I just sat there. I felt like I had been yelled at and the implications of what I was told made me question my faith in man. Will people be able to see through the BS?

At this time all memories of all humans and their past lives and origins will become increasingly clear to all. This awareness will destroy them or free them. You were on a path of destruction because you could not control this process. The greys exploit this. They add false memories to stir emotion. They toy with your minds and confuse you. They seek to control your mind during this time because they know free will never gives in to slavery. That is why deception is their prime method. They divide and conquer. He said I accepted this long ago, and have recently activated myself. He said spirits were to thank for this. Earth spirits. He said they were the ones who answered my call to prove the existance of life after death and all my subsequent questions. When I unlocked myself spiritually this attracted grey attention as they have monitored my family before. He said the attacks of recent were attempts to literally get me body and mind. He told me they do fear me. They fear much and that is why they seek control. They do not understand emotion so they fear it and seek to control it. They also see the power of the soul and want it for themself.

He said to tell everyone I could about the deception. There are certain things he said that I will not disclose under any circumstances except those given to me, but he said that mankind must prepare for the shift and for the last ditch efforts of those enslavers. He said to always remember their world is fight or flight. When humanity threatens them, these will be the responses."

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

Pamela:

The law was sneaked into that bill and past. Now, whether it is still inforce or even if it can be enforced is another matter. But to answer your question yes at the time it was a real law that was passed. I forgot the reasons behind it. I wish them luck on this one. A while back I read a story posted on the internet where this teenager built a transmitter that transmitted straight up with a tape recording requesting a UFO appearance at a certain time at a certain place in the sky. Well needless to say he has the pictures to prove it. This kid also posted that homeland security paid him a visit and asked him to stop it. I really wish I could remember the sight but I don,t. They can,t enforce this.

It seems as if alot of people are being abducted. Its hard to prove their stories let alone quarantine them. But if proof was found I guess the law could come in handy for them.
But then wouldn't they have to prove you actually came in contact with an alien?
Probably why they deleted it out. lol

Nordic type Alien Experiences..

The problem here is who abducted them?

-The Grays
-The Military
-The Reptilians...

More aliens...

Cause the Nordics will show you the Ship and welcome to take a ride...

48-NordicAliensI.jpg

Nordic type Alien Experiences...

quoted:
Tropical foliage and coral reefs found in the Artic Circle tell us that Earth has shifted on its axis before. The last full reversal is said to have been 12,400 years ago with one brief relapse about 860 BC. Some scientists believe another one is overdue.

A far superior intelligence is expending prodigious effort for it knows what is looming ahead for our little planet. We have the secret, relentless, alien project of temporary human abduction, acquisition of our reproductive egg/sperm resources, and the creation of untold numbers of beings that are alien-like hybrids and human-like Halflings.

The Warnings...

Re: Nordic type Alien Experiences..

The abductions are real, The EVIL aliens abduct for their BENEFIT.

There are good aliens WHO DO NOT ABDUCT, but interfere in the EVIL alien's abduction, to guide humanity in the path of truth. I am not sure of the reason the good aliens help us, it could be because of their good nature, or the EVIL aliens could achieve something great by abducting and researching human DNA and that could inturn threaten the entire universe and themselves.

But we as humans must know this. I KNOW that the good aliens dont simply invite anyone to take a ride. IN CASE OF DENIAL, they will not force. THEY RESPECT FREE WILL.

SIMPLE WAY TO IDENTIFY GOOD OR EVIL IS FREE WILL.

Anyone who tries to manipulate and control is always EVIL as far as Aliens are concerned.

The reason the Greys are doing so many abductions is (1) for genetics. They are trying to bring the races together. They are creating hybrids, most of which are females. There are very few male hybrids. The problem is that they have a hard time keeping them alive because spirit will not attach to it. The life force will not attach to it. So, they are abducting the human mothers and children and peeling off the vital body, containing the energy and feeding it to the hybrids of the same lineage. They are trying to create a soul, and they just can't do it, and they are desperate, which is why there are so many weird things happening. This is just one of the things that are happening. There is a huge Grey complex conspiracy behind it. Why we agreed to do this I haven't a clue.

[ Editor Note: the permission to do it from the governments was in trade for manipulative technology for humans to use against humans, ultimately for upper hierarchy alien benefit of further repression of the human "threat" ].

So this is not working and the races are dying. Now, what the Greys have done because they are having problems with this is that they have been abducting large groups of human children. This is why children are vanishing without a trace all over the world. Some of them are being taken by the Greys. In Westchester County, New York, over 5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years. The government knows what is going on but they are helpless to do anything about it. The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here in the first place. They cut a deal They sold us out, and I've got a lot of energy on it, because I have friends who want to know where their kids are.

This is just one scenario. Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been
manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been
withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment.

http://warofillusions.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/alex-collier-defending-sacred-ground.pdf

Re: Nordic type Alien Experiences..

The Interview with Karen

JB - Can you describe some of your experiences involving the greys and some of
the other entities you've observed on board the ships? You described seeing
a larger Grey-Reptilian Crossbreed that seemed to be in charge of the greys
onboard the ships. Can you elaborate on that?

KA - Most of my experiences with the greys, both tall and short, are pretty standard. The short ones seem to be the workers; they get me, take me onboard, help me off with my clothes, and get me to wherever they need me to be. The taller ones I’ve encountered seem to do most of the medical exams and procedures. I’ve heard others describe them as “doctors” and I think that’s probably a fair assessment. They seem to be lacking a bedside manner though.

Like many female abductees, the procedures they sometimes perform on me seem to have a strong gynecological aspect. Aside from those, I often encounter staring procedures from the tall greys. Sometimes these are to elicit certain emotions, sometimes they show me images (both random and directed), and sometimes they seem to be more interested in either obtaining information from me or instructing me on how to feel, act, or behave. In the last few years as I have become more and more aware of this phenomenon in my life, the staring to obtain information and control my actions has become more and more frequent.

The first time I saw the being that appears to be a cross between a tall grey and a reptilian, it was in conjunction with my first meeting with a particular human-looking hybrid. This grey/rep being instructed me on what I was to teach the human hybrid, how I was to feel about him, and that I was never to tell anyone about him. He did all this through a lengthy staring procedure and it was very effective. I later saw him on multiple occasions and always in conjunction with the human-looking hybrids. I also saw him interact with the human hybrids in my presence and they seemed to always follow whatever he said. My belief is that he was either in charge, or one of those in charge, of the human-hybrid program.

JB - When did you first start having experiences with the human looking
hybrids? What are some of the things the hybrids make you do? You
described being used to train some of them to assimilate into human society.
Can you elaborate on that and other facets of the hybrids interaction with
you?

KA - My first experience with a human-looking hybrid happened when I was 6-years-old. That particular one has always been around me, although at times he seems to disappear for a year or two. He always seems to come back though. Although he looks very human, his mannerisms are stiff and odd. I think most people would know something was wrong if they interacted with him consciously.

About 2 years ago, I was introduced (by the grey/rep hybrid mentioned above) to another very human-looking hybrid. Over the course of about 8 months, I instructed him on various social situations and helped him to fit into our society. I don’t believe anyone would be able to tell he was different from a human on any level, unless he gave it away himself.

Since that time, there have been quite a few human-looking hybrids that I’ve instructed on fitting into society. As part of this, they have made me do such things as go to stores with them and explain/show how to purchase items, why certain items must be bought, why others don’t need to be, how to use money, the role of the cashier, fitting clothing before purchasing, and how to store food properly (when buying groceries). I have had long sessions of explaining social situations with them, from “Hello” and other appropriate greetings right through to “Goodbye.” Often, they will telepathically ask a question that also contains a picture in my mind. Telepathic conversation is very, very different than auditory conversation. The picture will often be of one of them in a social situation where something happened that called attention to them. In one, it was a group setting and the hybrid was confused as to whether he needed to greet each and every person in the room personally. That led to a long conversation on groups and parties, and the proper social etiquette required.

Beyond helping them to fit into society, there has always been a strong sexual link with most of them. Let me say up front I do not like this aspect of my involvement in the phenomenon at all. I’m in a committed relationship and don’t wish to have these associations. However, I’m not given that choice. Most begin with a staring procedure that will either evoke specific feelings, or render me passive. The entire ordeal is rather “business as usual” for them and they don’t seem to get the same enjoyment out of it as we do. However, it does appear to be a necessary part of their make up for some reason.

JB - Can you describe the different types of hybrids from the standpoint of
behavior or what they do to you or make you do?

KA - All of my answers to this point have generally included only those human-looking hybrids that seem to be assimilating into our society. They seem to all belong to one group and act similar to one another. Their primary focus is to fit in here on Earth and not call attention to themselves. From what I can tell, they just want to blend in. What they have me do for them relates to this and I went into some detail in the last question about those activities. Their demeanor is usually one of learning, but make no mistake, their needs always come first. If I’m tired, hurting, or otherwise not up to helping them, that makes little difference. And, if I don’t want sexual relations with them, that also has no impact on the situation. This group is single-minded in what they need to accomplish and all else takes a back seat.

There is another group I frequently interact with that seems more concerned with security. Never once has one of these security-minded hybrids ever shown any interest in fitting into our world. They are concerned that everything they do remain secret and that no proof of the ongoing program is obtained. Because I talk about my experiences with some people, I’ve had many dealings with these security-minded hybrids. Their focus is completely on secrecy, compliance, and protection for both the hybrids and the other aliens.

When I trust someone enough to tell them some of the things that happen to me, I can usually count on a visit from one or more of the security-minded ones. They will tell me I must not speak of anything to do with them and they reinforce this by staring at me and what I call “pushing” it into my mind. It is some kind of control they use over my own thoughts and if they “push” hard enough, I find it very difficult to overcome. I will suddenly just feel like I don’t want to discuss anything, or that I don’t want to set up a camera to catch them on film, or whatever the situation at hand is. I have become adept at sensing when I have these aversions to things and can fight against them. I do worry that there are suggestions that have been given to me along the way that I don’t know enough to question, though. These suggestions they give me usually last a few months without any reinforcement. After that, they seem to lose their power to control me, although the ideas remain. If these suggestions are important, they will reinforce them periodically so that this fading effect doesn’t occur.

Another function of the security ones is to punish. If I fight through their suggestions enough, they will dole out a punishment as a further deterrent. Punishments have been everything from rape, to physical abuse (with broken bones at times), to mind games, to horrifying images and threats against those I care about. These punishment sessions can sometimes last 6 to 8 hours and incorporate many of the various punishments they use. Once, when I had information they wanted and I was resisting telling them, they treated me to several nights in a row, all night long, of abuse. I was repeatedly raped and beaten, as well as had my head pushed under water until I felt I would drown. Eventually, they either get the information or move on to another tactic. They never give up.

JB - Another abductee I spoke to described the physical and psychological
torture the hybrids perpetrated upon him. The hybrids acted as if he, the
abductee, was the bad guy and deserved to be punished. He has also been
sexually abused by the reptilians and the hybrids. Was this similar to how
the hybrids that you interacted with treated you?

KA - I think I kind of answered that in the question above, but yes, they do tend to treat me in a similar way. In their eyes, I am the “bad guy” because I am speaking about them to others. I am resisting their suggestions and trying very hard to prevent myself from helping them with their plans. This makes me someone to punish in whatever way they wish. Obedience is the name of the game for them and as long as I’m not cooperating, they continue the abuse. However, that said, this is only those security-minded hybrids. The assimilation-minded hybrids in general aren’t abusive, but rather more business-like about the situation. I have had situations where I was uncooperative for one of them though, and they have called in a security hybrid to handle the problem.

JB - How pervasive are these hybrids? They have been described as having
infiltrated every segment of society. Is that what you have observed?

KA - In my everyday life, I don’t come in contact with those who are in government or positions of power. So, I haven’t noticed them in those positions, but that is understandable. They very well could be and I just don’t know it.

I have noticed them in stores and other public places. Occasionally, when watching television of some live event, I will see one. Of course, I can’t be positive, but there is something in the way they look and their demeanor that just sets off alarms in me. I do see them and in many different situations and this seems to be happening more and more frequently. My guess is they are infiltrating quietly into all walks of life.

JB - What are the psychic and metaphysical capabilities manifested by these
hybrids? You've described how they can suddenly appear within your home even
when the doors and windows are locked. Can you elaborate on that?

KA - I think their abilities can be divided up into mental powers and physical powers. Mentally, they can converse using telepathy, control the thoughts and feelings of a human to a large degree, induce paralysis in humans to prevent physical fighting or running away, and force physiological responses such as sexual arousal.

Physically, I have observed them going through walls and windows as the small grey aliens do. I’ve also seen them on occasion affect electronic devices such as a doorbell (not a mechanical one, but an electronic one) and a computer. I’m not sure if this is accidental or deliberate. The times I have observed it, it appeared to be accidental. As you mentioned, they have appeared in my home when all the doors and windows remain locked. I haven’t observed how they do that, but I assume it is the same way as the small gray aliens who utilize a light beam in the process.

JB - Can you elaborate on what they are trying to do when they stare into your eyes? You indicated that it was a form of mind control where they are either
trying to condition you to think or behave in certain ways or conversely to
make you forget about certain things. You mentioned how they do
something to you which engenders thoughts and memories on any given
subject. Can you elaborate on that?

KA - When they stare into my eyes, many things can be going on depending on the situation. When I have not been obedient in some way, often the first thing they do when arriving is stare at me to see what I have done or not done. For instance, have I spoken to someone about subjects I am forbidden to talk about? Have I remembered too much about my last encounter? Did I somehow get physical evidence of them such as a picture or recording? Staring is the first thing they do to get answers to these and like questions.

Relating to the gathering of information on obedience issues, they will often use the same staring session to instill the “proper” behavior in me. For instance, if they discover I’ve spoken about them to someone, they might then “push” the idea that I don’t ever want to talk about that subject again. Or perhaps, that I don’t ever want to speak to that particular person again. If they do find evidence of disobedience, they will almost always include instructions designed to control my behavior in some way. Occasionally, they use these controlling instructions by themselves for times when they are reinforcing old suggestions or under similar circumstances.

Another way they use staring procedures is to get information on teaching/assimilation issues. This can happen in a linear format, such as one of them stares at me and asks a question, and then I answer it. The process repeats with different questions (almost always on the same subject though). This is rather slow and is similar to having a regular conversation. The big difference is that pictures and feelings can also be given with the words to enhance the meaning of the question.

A different way they use staring to learn a subject is more complex to describe. The hybrid will begin by staring at me and I will be aware he/she is doing something to me, but not exactly what. Very quickly, I will feel more of a link to this hybrid’s mind and I will “hear” a subject. The subject will not be in words, but rather more of a pure thought form. Instantly, my mind will fill with everything I know on this subject, even minor and obscure things. Anything that I have ever connected to it in any way will be there. I then feel like this entire block of knowledge is transferred to the hybrid. Sometimes they will do this with four or five subjects in a row. It usually leaves me feeling exhausted and drained.

Other ways they have used staring on me have included giving me pictures and showing me things. Sometimes these are used to explain something to me, such as something they want me to do. Other times these are used as a form of punishment and I am shown disturbing images of friends and family being harmed because of my actions. These images can be very powerful and seem absolutely real as I’m viewing them.

The last way they use staring is to elicit emotions such as sexual feelings when they wish to either engage in sexual intercourse or perform gynecological procedures on me. They have also used the ability to induce emotions in the context of forcing me to feel protective of the human hybrids and engendering emotions of love and compliance.

JB - Can you describe how the hybrids have threatened your friends and loved
ones and how they have made some of your friends within your support system
break off their friendship with you?

KA - As you know, this is still a bit difficult for me to talk about as I just suffered another loss of a friend. They have told me on many occasions that if I speak to anyone in detail about them or my experiences, they will find the person and end the relationship I have with them. After several in a row, I’m now a believer.

They seem to be more concerned with people I share a lot of information on an ongoing basis with, rather than just a casual contact. But, they are quite effective with those who they target as potential threats. They also routinely threaten even those I don’t talk to if they think I care enough about them to make them an effective way to discipline me. For instance, my children will be threatened and I will be shown horrible images of their being mistreated or dying when I’m resisting. I understand this to mean they will make this happen if I don’t obey.

My feeling is that the security-minded hybrids have decided I shouldn’t speak to anyone about my experiences. Furthermore, there has been a concerted effort to remove any kind of support system I have that may encourage me to resist them, and also to discredit what I say so that if the information does become public at some point, no one will pay attention to it. They have been very effective so far. I do believe if I ever begin working with someone again, that person will also be cut off from me in the same way.

JB - Can you describe some of the technology they have used in your presence
and what kinds of technology you have seen in their bases?

KA - The light beam to go up to the vehicles and back down again is a very common bit of their technology. I believe it allows them to pass through walls and windows as well.

I have seen items placed on my head in various positions that seems to allow them to either communicate more fully with me, or to control me more fully. These seem to be electronic devices and there is usually a few moments of pain associated with them when placed on my head. Some of them seem to go across the top of my head, while others go around the back or across my forehead area. The devices appear to give them more access to my mind, although I’m not sure how. In recent months, I’ve been subjected to these devices with increasing frequency.

In one particularly horrible event about a year ago, I was seated in what looked like a dentist’s chair. A device was put on my head that ran from the back of one ear, around the back of my head, and stopped just before it got to my other ear. As I looked down on my body, I suddenly saw electricity arcing across it, but I could not move to try to stop the process. In the midst of my pain and fear, a tall grey began staring at me. I remember I tried to resist, but I felt like he was so much more powerful that he just buried my own ego deep within me. I could not fight against him at all. As the process continued, I felt my mind being manipulated easily by this being. When it was over, I found I could not care about things very much. I felt emotionally numb, for lack of a better term. I woke up the next day feeling the same way and the feeling has persisted to this day, although it’s not as strong now. I had been passionate about fighting against them before this, but after it, I just didn’t care if I fought or not. I feel as though I lost a part of my soul in that experience. I live in constant fear of being taken back to that chair.

I have also used a map-like device of theirs. This was interesting because it seemed to be tied into my thoughts. I would look at a screen, which would become a kind of 3D image of a map. As I would think of roads or landmarks, they would become highlighted in some way on the map. Roads would seem to lift up when I was thinking about them, landmarks would suddenly become visible, and features would get brighter. As I would think about traveling along a road, the road itself would twist and turn, and it would appear the line was actually moving as if I were traveling along it.

Related to the map, I have seen many screen-like devices that when looked at become a 3D representation of whatever image(s) they are displaying. These don’t seem to be particularly interactive, but more controlled by the aliens or hybrids as something they want me to see or learn. The image(s) feel very real and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish between real life and an image until the process is over and the screen is pulled away.

JB - Can you describe what went on in some of the places the hybrids took you in your home town? You described a warehouse full of these hybrids

KA - They have taken me many places in and around where I live. There are several abandoned buildings in the area and those have been favorites for having a group of them meet with me and transfer knowledge using that block of information method I described in the question on staring above. Because these buildings often have giant, open rooms within them, many hybrids can be there at once.

I’ve also gone to many area stores with them to teach them how to navigate and purchase items. One hybrid was fascinated with televisions. There was a 24 hour store nearby that would have a wall of them turned on so you could see the picture. He would have me take him there frequently so he could stare at them. Other times, I would take him to various stores or sections of stores and explain the goods they contained (such as a pharmacy and all the medications, etc.). I would then need to explain why someone might buy or have on hand all of the items. Often when running errands for my own family, a hybrid would come along and ask questions. Why was I going to this store? What was the purpose of it? What would happen if I didn’t go? The questions often felt endless. Occasionally, the hybrids would even ask questions of store clerks, who would answer as well.

I have, of course, had them frequently in my home. I’ve also been to apartments where they were living. Sometimes this was so that I could inspect the apartment and make sure nothing was wrong that would call attention to them; other times it was for staring, punishments, or sexual relations.

JB - Also can you describe some of the other places like apartments they live in?
You taught some of these hybrids how to blend into human society and how
to decorate their homes to make them look normal. Can you elaborate on
that?

KA - From what I’ve seen, they are in standard apartments that are within apartment complexes. Humans live near and next to them and I assume they have no idea exactly who or what their neighbors are. I have seen one hybrid living in one apartment, where everyone else in the building or complex is human. I have also seen multiple hybrids living in many apartments within the same building or complex. It almost seems like they have taken over the building or complex in those instances.

Most of the time, it seems to be one hybrid to an apartment, but once I did observe about four hybrids in just one apartment. I believe that was a two-bedroom unit.

Things I have corrected them on have been everything from the very obvious to the subtle. Furniture in the wrong room – a couch in the dining room, for instance, canned goods in the refrigerator. Pots and pans stacked on the living room floor. It’s amazing what they know, but even more amazing what they don’t. Everyday living things have to be learned by the ones hoping to assimilate. I even had to give lessons to one about how to use a telephone and why you would want to. I’ve gone over showering, bathing, and basic hygiene routines. Why you would want a towel in the bathroom. Where your clothes should go, how to cook simple things, what things go in the refrigerator so it doesn’t look odd. An empty refrigerator will look odd, but so will one stocked with strange things like canned goods. I’ve gone over when to throw things away that have gone bad as well. A fridge with milk in it looks fine, unless the milk is 6 months old.

JB - What do you think is the ultimate purpose for these hybrids being here?

KA - Of course, no one can really answer that but the aliens and hybrids themselves. If I had to guess, I would say their immediate purpose is to infiltrate the Earth on every level of society, and in every society on the planet. This, in turn, leads me to conclude that the goal is to eventually take over the planet. I don’t know why. I’m not sure the why’s are important, to be honest. Intellectually speaking, it would be nice to know. But, from a purely practical standpoint, we should be focusing on preventing this from happening if that’s possible. The why’s aren’t needed to address the immediate threat, and I do believe this is a threat to our way of life and existence.

http://www.karlaturner.org/articles/bartley/bartley-karen.html

ELF effects on Humans...

-extremely low frequency weapons-

* The effects of ELF on a person can vary based upon length of being hit with the waves, frequency setting, or both. Some of the symptoms are as follows (yet will always be more than two symptoms per zap):

1. Slight to a complete loss of concentration, memory, and an overall blanking out for a few seconds to a few minutes.

2. Dizziness

3. Drop dead in your tracks fatigue in which you just MUST sleep without an otherwise known cause. You may find yourself sleeping from 12-20 hours at a time.

4. Immediate wired effect in which you feel as if you’re on major amounts of caffeine or even cocaine. You may stay awake for 22-48 hours with no sleep, all the while still feeling wired.

5. Ringing, buzzing, popping, clicking, humming sound within the ears. This may even be painful to the extent it feels as though something sharp is pounding your eardrum(s).

6. Altered taste-metallic taste.

7. Pressurized feeling within your head.

8. Images of light, as in an 'aurora,' from an image you just looked at. Beams of light may also be seen. This can happen anywhere.

9. Voice(s) inside the brain that are not your own or the Holy Spirit, yet is LIKE the Holy Spirit. (If you are a target and it is used on you too often it will become difficult to tell the difference whether it is the voice synthizier in the ELF or the Holy Spirit!)

10. Just KNOWING where to look to see a UFO. You look and sure enough one shows up.

11. You may become paralyzed in bed while a voice commands you to not resist. (You may feel a presence by your bed when this occurs.)

12. Lucid dreaming.

13. Flashes of light

14. You may hear voices coming from your electronic equipment that shouldn't be

15. You may have high body heat--as in a hot flash that lingers on for hours

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens (fallen angels), etc. [Remember not all such 'visitations' are due to ELF, but can also be from God. The Bible states in Num 22:31, 2 Ki 6:17 that the LORD "opened the eyes" of some people so that they could see into the spirit world. This was His will. On the other hand, it may simply be due to involvement in the occult. Such spirits in that case will always be Luciferian in nature and, therefore, be of Satan himself. ]

17. You may have an INvolulentary out of body experience

18. Rapid heart rate while sitting still, without medical or physical cause.

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

Now the above is not even a complete listing of the effects of ELF (extremely low frequency weapons).

:D

Re: Another attempt to BRAINWASH

I posted my same story that i posted here on another forum. After a few days i got a reply from a member of that forum, trying to BRAINWASH me. This clearly i KNOW and those who KNOW about the aliens will KNOW that this is the aliens attempt to "tweak" my mind and make me beleive i was not abducted.

<font color="red"> Hello,
first I do apologize that I don't write an answer in your thread and pm you instead. It's because I won't post in the open forum for personal reasons.

Why do you believe that this young "woman" wanted to try to abduct you? And why do you believe that she is a human/grey hybrid? That pic you made is really well made btw. I'd like to draw that good like you do. So she obviously looks kinda different. Did others also noticed that? Would you still be able to contact her via cellphone or email?

Thank you in advance.

Take care[/COLOR]

Let us analyse the message. This is exactly the "style" i was seducted before. This member does not post in public. Rather that person, whatever is the identity of that member, does not disclose the person's MOTIVE.

The following is my reply to the member, asking the person information on their motive and also informing that i dont like to post in PRIVATE, rather would like to discuss in public due to my past annoying experiences and the grays attempt to take over my mind.

<font color="#00FF00"> No i did not draw that. I found that picture on some You tube "alien" video and it was without hair. I found a STRIKING similarity between that "alien" picture and the woman that seducted me. So i made a print out in Adobe pdf and edited the picture by drawing hair on it. It was exactly the one i encountered.

I saw this woman in feb 2006. At that time I NEVER BELEIVED in aliens. I thought they were a bunch of hoaxes to make money. So i never read information about them.

This bitch looked very wierd, after i encountered it i felt INTENSE EMOTIONAL upheaval in my mind. My mind went to a purely emotional state. Then i found its body very strange. Looking from behind, i found its a** was very very strange in a non human shape. It seemed it had no flesh there and i doubted it could have genitals. After i completed my course my friends were acting in a strange way. I first thought this b***h was human and it was contacting me through my friends. I realised in a later stage the entire story. It was all done by the aliens. At one stage i man handled one of my friends and asked him to tell who is doing all this? But that shuld have got the truth out of him if the b***h was human. It did not. The b***h did not seem to care for the feelings of people and their well being. All it was interested was in succeeding in its goal - TO SEDUCT ME.

I researched the internet and found all the experiences in my life matching with "gray alien abduction" I had absolutely no doubt i have been abducted by aliens.

I dont think i can find it again. It might be travelling with the grays in spaceships along with other hybrids. But i can try getting information from the dental college it studied, and track it down. I know its name. I doubt how much successful i could be. I need some assistance. But people are easily taken down with psychic weapons easily so i am only a "one man army" in my place. I live in Hindustan.

So, why do you want to message me personally? I dont like to converse personally because the aliens have used a lot of people to send messages to me in "double meaning" for the purpose of making me emotional and seduct me again, the reason why i started to write my experiences in public. I started mailing my classmates about the aliens so that they become aware of what they are dealing with.

Are you a researcher? Are you researching the aliens? It will be kind of you if you give some information on you. [/COLOR]

For this, the member replies to me, in a very very "coercive" manner trying to TWEAK my mind as PREDICTED BY ME IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

<font color="red"> Hello sar,
thank you for your reply. No, I\'m not more a researcher of that subject than you are. I\'m also just a person who is seeking for answers. I don\'t want to write anything in the open forum and prefer to stay in the background communicating just via pm. I have my reasons why I prefer to do that and I hope you don\'t mind.

I have read your account and also most of that thread of which you gave me the link. What I would like to know is why you always state that she wanted to abduct you and she already abducted all your friends. Because you didn\'t mentioned anywhere your abduction experiences. To be honest it sounds a little bit weird. Or is it rather that you wanted to express that she wanted to seduce you and she already seduced or manipulated your friends in any way? That\'s how I read it.

So have you ever had nightly visitations or woke up in the middle of the night and found yourself in a different place or were paralysed, couldn\'t move and clearly felt that somebody else was around?

Why I am interested in your case is because I have encountered a woman who could be of the same type of race like that young woman you have met. But I encountered her in a complete different way. Indeed I am surprised that they are trying to live among us, because they can be clearly recognised as different because of their large eyes. Did she had blue eyes?

BTW I\'m not sure if they are Grey Hybrids at all. At least I believe that because those descriptions I found about those kind of hybrids were totally different than those kind of human we both have encountered. It could rather be that you met someone of those so called \"Nordics\". Check this site out[/COLOR]

In my original thread I HAVE CLEARLY mentioned that i have had paralysis during sleep, and something trying to take my mind out of body. Also i mentioned the aliens are threatening me to do what they say by doing all this. I dont REALLY UNDERSTAND why this member, after reading my full story, also i gave the link to this thread to that member, WANT TO STRONGLY INSIST THAT I AM NOT ABDUCTED and FORCING ME TO BELEIVE THAT THE CREATURE I ENCOUNTERED WAS NOT A HYBRID and it was nordic? Actually can anyone tell me WHAT IS THE ACTUAL MOTIVE OF THIS person?

From this i understood this was the work of the grays, and the one who mailed me could be the hybrid i encountered. I again sent a reply bact to the hybrid:

<font color="#00FF00"> Hey THERE!!!!

After my experiences, i HAVE DECIDED to NOT listen to anyone no matter who they are and what they say. I DO WHAT I FEEL IS RIGHT. It has been very effective so far and there is improvement in my life ever since my encounter.

I reaaly dont understand what is your point....

This b#tch had no flesh at the back, large head, VERY thin child like body, extremely thin. The fact that it can control people's mind to its will, ABSOLUTELY NO FEELING OF GUILT. Doesent this all enough FOR YOU to beleive it is a cheap "gray" specimen?

OK WHATEVER i dont know what is your point. But i can say you are controlled by the grays or you are that hybrid itself. I doubted it the very first message you used the word "young" woman. I JUST PLAYED ALONG. As always....

If you are not the hybrid, and you are human, let me give you some advice. Humanity is threatened with slavery. Very few are resisting and i am one of them, the reason the grays cannot take over EARTH.

So take care...

I have better things to plan against the grays than explaining to you how i was abducted.

BYE!!!![/COLOR]

This really upset the grays, and mde them angry. I got a reply from the same member, and i refused to read it. I rather sent a direct message addressing it to the hybrid. Then the member reported to the admin that i am trying to harass that person and i received a warning message. Then i posted the private conversations in that forum in my original thread PUBLICICING the grays attempts to brainwash me. This made the grays GO COMPLETELY MAD, then they did something else, after a day my post that publicized their "private" messages was REMOVED. This is the link to that thread in that forum:

http://www.lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=research&amp;action=display&amp;thread=3880

Also i was prohibited from posting for three days. Of course it does not bother me in anyway, but this post here may also be deleted so save a copy as soon as possible. But i am always filing my abduction experiances and the messages that are sent to me. ALSO THIS IS A SORT OF PROOF to publicize the aliens which they want to keep it a SECRET.

The problem with our society is, THE ALIENS are FOOLING us. They influence us and YET DO IT IN A COVERT WAY. Me, an ABDUCTEE who is trying to kick them back is being SUPPRESSED by them in various ways. Yet i find a PROOF in every problem they create. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If this post is deleted or i am suspended, i dont care at all, i have done everything i can do so far against the grays and still will do more in different ways.
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hercules, this question has pondered my mind since you created this thread, so I'd like to ask this of you... Your membership here has lasted about five years, so why is it now you talk about ETs? What has triggered your experience to be discussed now when it could have been a topic a while back? I have not read all of your posts (please pardon) but your main interests in general consisted mostly, if not all, about time travel. As I can see until now, that is... Thanks

//CD

CD,

You are absolutely right. I never posted on other sections before ecxept time travel. My basic interest was in time travel and NOT on Aliens and UFO. Most of my posts will be on discussions on John Titor. I was reading about time travel, when i came across John Titor. His story was very interesting that prompted me to become a member of TTI and discuss on Titor, the alleged time traveler from future.

Then i came across strange experiences in my life which seemed METAPHYSICAL. I still wondered how a "human" can really mess up in my life like this? How can a human "woman" whom i encountered control so many people covertly. I man handled one of my friends and told him i will do that until he tells me the truth, also threatened to beat him severely and bear the consequences if he keep trying to influence me. But this woman never even cared about that someone is being under stress because of its cause. IT HAD NO GUILT. No human will behave like this and does not fear anything and i cannot get the truth out of anyone who tried to influence me. If i ask them on this subject, they would HARSHLY question me back:

"ARE YOU A PSYCHO?"

This really puzzled me, since most of the people i know behaved in the same way.

Then once i VISITED TTI, i found the following thread here which was actually on Time travel

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ttclaims&amp;Number=53295&amp;page=2&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

I read about the aliens, and found the concept of Gray aliens, Hybrids and mind control. You can see one of my posts there which i deleted later. Recall15 replied to that message and asked me to read the Blue Planet Project.

Everything seemed convincing and i was very crear my experienced INVOLVED ALIENS.

But the fact that i found the truth about them and started publicicing my experiences and telling my friends about them made them really uncomfortable and they could not take advantage of me like before.

I get a feeling of satisfaction and bliss whenever i thwart the grays attempt to take over me. The gray hybrid will be reading this and will get more irritated, or rather feel a sort of "uncomfortable" since they dont have feelings. But i like to do this to the grays. HOW DARE THEY TRY TO TAKE OVER HUMANS?

But this has been planned by them and done by them in a VERY VERY covert way so that nobody becomes aware of the truth. The relegions they "created" to divert humanity from the correct way of living, to take over humanity, if somebody DOES find the truth about the aliens and tell in PUBLIC, WHO WOULD BELEIVE? People are so obsessed with relegions that they feel that subject of aliens is a total lie. This is one way of burrying the truth. Same style is adopted in different ways. Just take an example of what happened in the other forum i posted. I mentioned in the original thread clearly, people will attempt to brainwash me. Same thing happened, but the member accuses me of harrasing and that post was removed. By this way the truth gets burried deeper and deeper and society HAS NO CLUE OF THERE IS A HUGE NETWORK COVERTLY OPERATING TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY. Who would beleive? I post here and hardly anyone would trust what i say.

By all this i beleive we as humans are under "psychic" attack and MANIPULATED in a VERY VERY COMPLICATED and INTELLIGENT way. But very few can see the truth.

I dont think humans realising the truth and start fighting against their psychic warfare and against the aliens themselves will not happen at all. We need some outside help and a huge REVOLUTION on Earth to overthrow the evil aliens and re establish truth.

Re: ELF effects on Humans...

Elf,

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens (fallen angels), etc. [Remember not all such 'visitations' are due to ELF, but can also be from God. The Bible states in Num 22:31, 2 Ki 6:17 that the LORD "opened the eyes" of some people so that they could see into the spirit world. This was His will. On the other hand, it may simply be due to involvement in the occult. Such spirits in that case will always be Luciferian in nature and, therefore, be of Satan himself. ]

You don't believe in "Satan" or "Lucifer" do you?... Those "characters" are more like "Headless Horseman" of "Sleepy Hollow"...

Scarey characters written by Jews and Romans in 300 A.D. to create a "Sheepish" Religion called Christianity... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Turning the other cheek always helps the "evil ones"... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe it's "electrical fields" and "microwave" transmitters and "masonic architecture" of the United States of America that prevent you from seeing "The Spirit World" /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Something to think about... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan