"The future ain't what it used to be."

Urgent: I believe I'm in an alternate reality of my life. Assistance needed within 5 hours!

DocE.Brown

Temporal Novice
I don’t hav much time. So I will be brief and as detailed as possible. I am very serious and very scared. I am shaking as I am typing this. I believe we travel in and out of alt reality-timelines whatever you call it. But we do so unconsciously through our decisions we make.

Today is Friday the 15th at 12:39pm. On Wednesday of this week I picked my 5 ye old son up from school and told him we were going to see the doctor. (For an physical injury I sustained) I have been going for 8 months now with m son, and for the very first time my son said “Today you are getting a shot Dada. I’m sorry.” I get shots into my spine when I am having severe pain, which is not very often. I told my son “No shot today, I a only picking up medicine”. This is what I had planned al along. (This is key).

I get to the doctor office and tells the receptionist I am here for medicine only. (As usual). But instead of making me sit in the main waiting area, she tells me to wait in the secondary waiting area.. no big deal so far. But, out of the norm. Instead of being called into the next area where medicine is prescribed only, the door opens and the doctor sees me and says “Come in, lay down .” As he points to the table for getting a shot. My son then says “Go Dada.” At that moment I felt like I was I. A play that I for got the lines too, as if someone changed the play script. It was odd, but still not all come together yet.

The next day, Thursday, I woke up in the worst pain I’ve had since I started to see the dr. … and I said to myself “I should have gotten a shot yesterday.”. Then it all came rushing together. Al the pieces. I realized I was on another alt. Reality. this was not a decision I (current me) and then changed my mind, it was what was SUPPOSED to happen, but the current me was not aware that was what was happening.

Today is Friday 15, and I’m I pain and I dot. Have money t go to the dr. So I called my wife and asked her if I could go anyway. She’s said she would leave work early and meet me to pay for the dr. Now HERE is where I. Red help.. I’m very scared and need honest help, support, direction… anything. I realized I (currentl me) and the only one who can make this decision, but I just need sometig . I a afraid that if I make the decision to go to dr. Today instead of Wednesday (when I was supposed too) I will alter this reality or even create another alt. Reality … but I’m worried most of all that if I make my wife leave early from work for this, she may get in an car accident or something bad will happen to her… or maybes something bad will happen with my son.

I’m not worried about my own safety jut y son and wife. Should I just follow what this realigns already set in motion? Do I changed what will happen by my decision? Did I come to this alt. Reality because I am supposed to make this decision and prevent something bad happening to them, if I wasn’t asking my wife to leav early from work? I realized this may sound insane and an insignificant event to most,, but I believe we are no supposed to be conscious of moving through realities, for now obviously reasons made to me….

I can not respond until 5pm today to this thread as I am still working. I truly need help here… I’m so scared. sorry for any typos or missing information… after I get through this event I will gladly elaborate more and answer any questions… thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TTI, @DocE.Brown

I added some paragraphs to your post to make it easier to read, and I came up with some questions to help walk through this a bit:
  1. If we're entertaining the idea that you've shifted timelines or realities, have you noticed any other discrepancies? Perhaps differences in news, historical events, or technological advancements?
  2. There's usually a catalyst or event that causes someone to time travel. Can you identify any unusual occurrences, encounters, or decisions leading up to these shifts?
  3. How often have these shifts been occurring? Is this your first experience, or have there been multiple?
  4. Often in discussions around time travel, there are mentions of physical or cognitive symptoms associated with a temporal shift. Have you experienced any such symptoms, like dizziness, deja vu, or unexplained fatigue?
  5. If your transition to a different timeline was intentional or facilitated, do you possess or recall coming in contact with any devices, artifacts, or unfamiliar technology that might've induced this shift?
  6. n your current timeline, do your memories perfectly align with documented events, or are there mismatches? For instance, can you remember an event that others around you can't recall?
  7. Have you come across any individuals who seemed out of place, or who might have been experiencing similar shifts? Anyone who may have provided insights or made comments hinting at the understanding of alternate realities?
How is it you think we could help?

Last edited:
Hello Cosmo, Thank you for your reply, and fixing up my post, much appreciated. I will do my best to answer your questions.
Let me first say that the event worked out, everyone is ok... at the moment. I also told my wife what happened, and to my surprise, she said she believes me, which is a little comforting.
Welcome to TTI, @DocE.Brown

I added some paragraphs to your post to make it easier to read, and I came up with some questions to help walk through this a bit:
  1. If we're entertaining the idea that you've shifted timelines or realities, have you noticed any other discrepancies? Perhaps differences in news, historical events, or technological advancements?
  2. There's usually a catalyst or event that causes someone to time travel. Can you identify any unusual occurrences, encounters, or decisions leading up to these shifts?
  3. How often have these shifts been occurring? Is this your first experience, or have there been multiple?
  4. Often in discussions around time travel, there are mentions of physical or cognitive symptoms associated with a temporal shift. Have you experienced any such symptoms, like dizziness, deja vu, or unexplained fatigue?
  5. If your transition to a different timeline was intentional or facilitated, do you possess or recall coming in contact with any devices, artifacts, or unfamiliar technology that might've induced this shift?
  6. n your current timeline, do your memories perfectly align with documented events, or are there mismatches? For instance, can you remember an event that others around you can't recall?
  7. Have you come across any individuals who seemed out of place, or who might have been experiencing similar shifts? Anyone who may have provided insights or made comments hinting at the understanding of alternate realities?
How is it you think we could help?
Before i get into these questions, I want to say I don't do any drugs or even drink alcohol. These are all true feelings.

1. It has only been a couple days since I realized there has been a shift, and I have been working, so there has not been much to notice. I do not have TV, so cant say anything about news. But i can say I have noticed the some people that "I" know at work, have seem to have, very slight, differences in their personalities. Same person, but just a little different. Most people at work have routines they do exactly the same ever day, but the past couple days, everyone is acting different, out of character. I know its not much when I say it, but this experience is not so much mental, as it is a feeling.... I just know it has happened. I can't describe the feeling. Everything around me (so far) looks and seems to be the same, i.e. work, house, family, friends....BUT I feel like I'm in a place I have never been before...its FEELS like I am at my workplace, at my house, for the first time. I feel alone, like I'm the only grain of salt in a sugar jar.

2. I will have to think a bit more on this one, nothing relly stands out at the moment. Like I said, the event at the Dr. Office was when I noticed there had been a shift in realities. It was so surreal. I believe these happen very often to everyone by the decisions we make, but they are unconscious shifts, for some reason I have been conscious of this shift. This is what I would like to figure out, why I am aware of this particular shift?

3. Now that you ask, i remember there was actually a small "shift" about a year ago maybe? My wife and I were having a very serious discussion, I cant remember exactly the content of the conversation, but it had to do with our plans for the future. We were trying to make a decision. Less than a second after we both agreed on our final decision, I felt a change. The best way I can describe it, is like when you are in an elevator and that last second right before it stops....you get that little feeling inside... like "whoosh", it was like that but very subtle, but enough for me to feel it. I said to my wife, "Did you feel that?" she said "Yea." I said "Something changed."

4. I think in my response #3, what my wife and I felt; that could be considered a physical symptom to a shift. Recently, maybe within the last few months, not exactly sure when it started, I have been having a lot of trouble deciphering memories, from what I thought, up until I'm now typing this, dreams. Thoughts of things that have happened come into my mind, but I cant tell if its a memory or a dream, but now I'm talking here, is it possible these are memories from my past reality? Ive told this a few times to my wife, certain things I ask here "Didi this happen?", because I'm not sure if it was real or dream. I always assume a dream because I had no other explanation up until now.

Also, when I was at work yesterday before I decided to message for help on your forum, I had a sort of panic attack... It started when I realized everything around me was not the same as it was a few days ago. I felt that change.... the more I realized it had really happened, I became very scared, heart racing, pushing me further distant from everyone consciousness around me. This is when I decided to look for help in the only place I knew I would find any, this forum. When I realized I was in fact in an alternate reality, I started to see the very slight differences in people and things around me, and the constant feeling of "being out of place". It feels like I just walked onto a stage of a play that is already in motion, and I don't know the lines.

You often use the words "time travel" in your questions. Would you consider this time travel? I never thought it could be, because the time is the same. It feels exactly like I'm in a new place, same time, but alternate reality. Its so hard to describe, but I'm sure if anyone else on this forum has experienced this, they will know exactly what i mean.

5. This is something I'm trying to figure out, and would also like to know. Was this shift facilitated by me? Someone or something else? Did I loose my memory because of the shift, therefore not remembering any devices, artifacts, machines, etc. Again, i will have to try to think more about his one. Now its the weekend, so my mind is free from work, and maybe something will come to mind. I don't like to try too hard, to think of things like that, because we end up looking for anything that could be it, and forcing an answer that is not there.

6. This is a great question, I will look into this more and ask some questions to friends and family. My response #4 may explain some of this, not sure if that's exactly what you mean as mismatches, its not really concrete. Again, its only been a couple days since I noticed the shift, so I never have thought about any of these things until now, so most likely would not have noticed much.

7. One person stands out, it may sound insignificant, but for some reason it did not feel right. I thought of this before I noticed the shift also. There was a guy at my new job, who worked in another area close to me, that I had spoke too almost daily. Just a few words, "hey, how are you, its hot today, work is busy." etc. Short quick interactions. Great guy, we liked each other. Then one day he was just not there. Now I know he may have quit, been fired, etc; but he never said anything to me about it, and he was a hard worker. When I asked co workers around me, nobody knew who I was talking about, or what happened to him. Could be coincidence, but like I said, it felt off, not right. This was about 2 weeks ago.

You Cosmo, have already helped me greatly, thank you. You helped me explain some of what I am experiencing, and given me some great "tests" I can do to further understand this shift, and if it may occur again.

I originally posted at lunchtime at work, looking for some insight or advice on making the decision to consciously change this reality through my own decision to go to Doctor on Friday, and force my wife to leave early from work and possibly her getting in a car accident or something bad happeing becasue of my decision, hence changing the events here. Since I realized the "me" that was in this reality before I shifted here, had already decided to go to the doctor on Wednesday and get the shot, I was really worried about changing current events with my decision to go to the Dr. on Friday. (or maybe that "me" had already went, and i was shifting here a few days before, to change that decision, which I just thought of as Im typing, since you mentioned time travel). I was truly scared about making that decision, it was a terrifying moment to realize all this is happening, and that my next decision could be life changing. That's the help i was originally looking for.

I have been an observer of this forum for a little while, and knew this would be the only place I could come where I would not be ridiculed and thought of as a joke, and could get some help. If this is my new reality, then I'm ok with staying here. I still have my family, so I'm ok here. There is no doubt in my mind I have shifted or traveled to this new reality. I am 100% sure it has happened.

The one thing I really am looking help for, is trying to figure out HOW this shift occurred. Also... Why I am consciously aware of this particular shift? What caused/created it? Was it something I did? Was this a worldwide or universal shift that occurred? Did anyone else experience a shift recently?

Again, Cosmo, Thank you truly from the heart. Just having someone to tell my story too, and to give me advice is so helpful.

You seem a lot calmer now than your first post. Indeed I think you were overthinking it. The thing is, I haven't noticed any major shifts but temperature shifts mostly. And well...now that you mention it I was kind of "knocked down" for days, but nothing of the sorts you describe affected me. However I do have many experiences in the past and many people I knew before 2014 for me have definitely changed but they might feel the same way. So I might have shifted to a slightly different reality myself, but again back then. Or everyone I knew got replaced/shifted from another reality and the same could have happened to you so the problem might not even lie within you.

I am afraid there is no easy answer here. All I know is that unlike you, I was all alone to figure things out for myself...I didn't even really know about this place apart from some vague stories. But believe me, I felt pain greater than you can comprehend and not just from things like this.

I'm afraid I'm kind of a mystery on my own.

But sometimes there is no "clear" reason to things or thinking its something you did or caused. It might have even been the area, a magnetic shift/whatever. There are some unique places on earth...some of them become "black sites" over time, sometimes things get truly out of hand. I usually don't talk much about all this because there would be just too much to cover.

you are talking reality and i am telling you timesplit ... reality can change in the same timeline.... but this is not it ... this is timeline split.... end of 2016
regarding the rest of what you wrote this applies to you but the level of comprehension of the human species in the timeline you are in is on the low range to say the least and only gets worse... and not by the year but by the week

In your current timeline, do your memories perfectly align with documented events, or are there mismatches? For instance, can you remember an event that others around you can't recall?
Actually, today a very strong and dramatic incident i remember, came to mind from nowhere. In "my timeline" after 911 attack, China joined the search for Osama Bin Laden. China found him and Alkeada (spelling?) in caves in Afghanistan. China army shot him in the head where they found him. I remember seeing the image of him shot in the head on TV, it was very disturbing and a strong memory. After China joined the search for him, and found & killed him; China and the US became allies, and fought the threat against Russia, from the US. When I searched for this event on this reality/timeline, I realized this did not happen the same way as i remember. This really freaked me out..im not sure i want to search more...am i insane? or is this really what happened?

you are talking reality and i am telling you timesplit ... reality can change in the same timeline....
This is very interesting. The same reality, splitting into 2 different versions.... but would that not instantly create an alternate universe? How can 2 realities co-exist in the same timeline?

The stuff with Bin Laden, how I remember it, it was weird. they shot him with drones reportedly but iirc no china involvement.

But a lot of people said that he was already dead to begin with and that they faked it and that obama just used it as opportunity to climb up further.

Because they did not actually show him being shot, they did not even show his dead body proper at all, they just showed someone being dumped into the ocean at some point.

My 5 yr old son is more convincing when he lies...
So in this timeline, the US captured Bin Laden, then "took custody of the body", without ANY photo or video proof to the people? That must be from the alt. reality of the "Twilight Zone"... Such BS..

When China took Bin Laden out, they showed the photo of him shot in the head, lying dead in the cave on national TV. I remember the picture so well, I could draw it exactly as it was shown.

@Cosmo Thank you. I still am feeling very disconnected, like I don't belong here, but doing my best to continue each day. Sleeping has been very difficult. Realizing this is my new reality/timeline, there is nothing to do but go with what it brings ahead for now. I still am very stressed and worried about my future decisions, but I don't see any other way through this at the moment.

Listening, and answering questions may be the best you can do for any of us in this situation. Questions we may never ask ourselves, spark ideas, and even memories we may never thought of otherwise; which is very crucial to piecing things together. Thank you.

You seem a lot calmer now than your first post. Indeed I think you were overthinking it.
Yes. Now that I know my son and wife's well being is ok because of the decision I made in this timeline/reality, I am much more at ease. Also the fact that my wife believes what happened to me is true, really makes this easier to deal with. It may sound like overthinking, I can see that, but when you experience a conscious reality/time-shift, and realize what you believe and have been told "reality" is, it's a completely different situation. The fear I felt, and the physical disconnection was like nothing ever in my life before.... and I have dealt with some serious sh*t in my other reality/timeline. This was like nothing that can be described properly, unless one has experienced it themselves. Truly exhausting, and forever changing my .... well, everything. I take it as a learning experience and prepares me for when, and if it happens again; which I believe it will. Once our eyes have been opened to the truth, there is no going back.

Last edited:
This is very interesting. The same reality, splitting into 2 different versions.... but would that not instantly create an alternate universe? How can 2 realities co-exist in the same timeline?
you are in a simulation... the creators can do whatever they wish just like you did with 1982 atari.... and and 1987 king quest and 1995 supermario and 1998 shooting computer games and 2004 nintendo and xboxes and the list goes on.... the creators make the rules and they can change reality in same timeline.... is it THE one creator... the origin... GOD... who did all that....... or your world is just another world like supermario...
that i can not tell you because no one knows.... but rest assure you are in a simulation

Yes. Now that I know my son and wife's well being is ok because of the decision I made in this timeline/reality, I am much more at ease. Also the fact that my wife believes what happened to me is true, really makes this easier to deal with. It may sound like overthinking, I can see that, but when you experience a conscious reality/time-shift, and realize what you believe and have been told "reality" is, it's a completely different situation. The fear I felt, and the physical disconnection was like nothing ever in my life before.... and I have dealt with some serious sh*t in my other reality/timeline. This was like nothing that can be described properly, unless one has experienced it themselves. Truly exhausting, and forever changing my .... well, everything. I take it as a learning experience and prepares me for when, and if it happens again; which I believe it will. Once our eyes have been opened to the truth, there is no going back.
Look I went through some really hard and bizarre stuff a decade ago and even before that I had quite a few experiences. There was a bit of a calmness and clarity lately when it comes to that, however I had indeed like a decade to process everything and to you it happened just now. So I get it. But focusing on those decisions like its some kind of arbitrary fate thing, if that makes sense, will not lead anywhere in my experience. Indeed you can ask yourself why, but chances are you will never find that answer. I do not know if there's a way to get back to your original timeline, neither do I with what happened with me as there are some oddities that are striking. And honestly I do not feel ready to talk and discuss all my experiences. But I suppose I might be closest to having experienced something like you.

Oh and btw don't mind bruno too much, he confuses everyone with his stuff. I do believe however that indeed timelines can merge and you can have a physical evidence existing of things being different in a single timeline(which seems to be the case with me, or I simply entered a pocket universe and was able to transfer those things along). But his simulation stuff, I'd like him to explain that properly because I don't think he quite means the Matrix...

I also am wary of discussing too much in the public because during the covid lockdown time, I had my posessions stolen/taken away from me and there were faked documents and such in this case and a shady nearly non existant company called I believe the 23 foxes productions, involved in this (officially they specialize in providing film/tv studios with "assets", I guess stolen assets from emptied storages of other people then). So they already tried to take as much family history from me as possible in the first place and I smell its all part of a bigger coverup.

Speaking of covid, what did happen in your universe then regarding this?

you are in a simulation... the creators can do whatever they wish just like you did with 1982 atari.... and and 1987 king quest and 1995 supermario and 1998 shooting computer games and 2004 nintendo and xboxes and the list goes on.... the creators make the rules and they can change reality in same timeline.... is it THE one creator... the origin... GOD... who did all that....... or your world is just another world like supermario...
that i can not tell you because no one knows.... but rest assure you are in a simulation
Care to explain anything you just said about supermario? Funny you mention that because around that year I first played super mario on a console someone brought when visiting our family. And actually I did remember few things being different than the game I played/had later, but I put it down to some differences or maybe it being a different version of the game, because I do not know what console this was, it wasn't plain NES, might have been a famiclone or the polish ..pegasus. But the layout seemed most similar to super mario bros special which back then wasn't even ported by fans and another theory is that it could have been mario bros 2(and by that I don't mean the US version, I mean what is refered to as the "lost levels" in the US). Or I thought my memory was faulty because I was too young. But what if not...

And as for 1998 stuff. I remember playing Unreal that was different but it was most likely a pre-release because it was on a computer of a guy who owned a series of gaming stores and over time I found evidence that at least many of the differences I saw used to be there during the developement of the game, so in this case it most likely isn't mandela effect or something but simply...simply just a version of the game that ended up being scrapped despite almost released. There were several reviewers that used this copy and it was for example seen on an australian magazine review. Thus physical evidence does exist that this version of the game was out there and while the reviewer acts like this is the final release, it differs from the one elsewhere that was released everywhere.

Hell they even issued apologies that the official strategy guide describes an outdated version of the game and describes three multiplayer levels that didn't ship with the game etc. And the strategy guide version seems even a little different than the one reviewed to make things even more confusing. I suppose they gave people press copies and forgot to somehow unite it/version control it. Which I heard was a big issue with Epic back in the days as there was no version control.

Still that doesn't explain everything and I know of someone who claims to have bought what must have been a pre-release in a dutch store, which was odd, however this disc got badly damaged and thrown out so now no evidence exists of this.

Last edited:
Sorry i wanted to edit the message one more time but it expired. We do have now some evidence to what I claimed only thanks to people uploading scans to places like archive.org etcetera. Unless...that is an evidence of things being from multiple realities in different parts of the world, like current australia coming from a different timeline than most of the US etc. Which would be an interesting theory though...lol

of course the logic dictates that those reviewers must have gotten an outdated copy, yet the review is sometimes like month after the game got officially released or so, making it even more strange, or screenshots of older/unreleased version of "dmhealpod" existing in an article from nearly August 1998 talking about a planned Dreamcast version of the game(which got ultimately cancelled). I just don't know what to make of this. Its like as if in Australia Unreal got released later and yet they got pre-release stuff in articles/screenshots? Or was the timeline in Australia different and how can we tell?

And what if that version of the game I keep thinking must have been a pre-release and one that I have been trying to track down (back) my whole life (there's a chance this will be uploaded due to someone buying a disc from a slovakian seller that had internal gt interactive discs including a pre-release version of the game that might be this, however we are depending on a single person now and he's been taking his time).

What if that version of the game was an actually released game, wasn't a beta and then the timeline changed...somehow for whatever reason. Because year later I found myself playing the OEM version thinking that this is way different than the 1998 version. Except the Unreal Special Edition wasn't that different from the official release and was on a newer engine build (205) than the released version (200).

Then in early 2002 I got finally for myself the actual release game and boy was I surprised, it was only then I realized what I played in 1998 must have been an even earlier version/pre-release. But what if I existed in a different universe otherwise? If you look at many of my old photos there is incostency. Sometimes its like looking at different people altogether and I did often notice shifts/changes. I might have been universe-shifted more times in my early life than I might realize.

Last edited:
supermario might have changed or not i never gave consideration to that... the key point is to pay attention to whats going on with the 1997-1998 video games created and played on computers by players in different rooms and different house holds... this minority group that did that is now running your world... horrific timeline as i said... that group should have never ever run your world.... and yes elon musk was one of them... when i say running your world i dont mean they have decisions of any significance they do not.... but they RUN the day to day operations of a world that is horrific in the making to say the least

Back