Covert Gray Alien Abduction

I don't doubt some people may feel these ways and interpret them, Recall.

Even had a step mother used to tell me she was from outer space and then stare at me like it meant something...I always though she listened to david bowie too much.

Me personally, I have never had any experiences and as far as any meta-physical experiences.

I am pretty much a stone, pretty hard to really feel anything "fluctuating" when I know that going to work tomorrow is going to kick my ass and just the pain left over from having worked over rides any other feelings I have.

That Dead Tired Sore Feeling.

No ghosts ,no aliens, no "great feeling of universal love",hardly a deja-vu, no trances or hypnosis, can't see those pictures that are all scrambled you are supposed to stare at. No demons or angels. No UFO sightings.Never had a situation that wasn't explainable. No reoccurring numbers no manifestations. No magic.

Studied Freud and operating systems pretty much grounded in reality. If I can't manipulate it I am really not interested in it.

Only thing that ever had hit a cord with me with any of these theories is my birth day is 11:11.
Only ever meant Veterans Day to me.

Already type "O" blood. Wife says she is type "O" blood but thought she remembered being a different type. Whatever.
Even if It did change, what difference would it mean if she was that now unless she had to get dialysis. I don't put much credence in it.

I see the majority of these things, personally, as psychosis.
Also see them as calculate PI errors for the human mind. Never ending circles. I don't think after a period of time that most people can hang on to them but they pollute wise decisions with bad interpretations.

The time travel issue is slightly different to me,though.
I can see how through physics that all these concepts come together and have been manipulated to suit each individual.
Only the finest minds would touch it. Through the basic physics everyone of these "manifestations" is possible. Unrealistic, but possible.

Just imagine a harmonic fluctuation in the time wave that would result in a ghost sighting of an earlier time.
Or the manipulation of gravity waves to travel great distances almost instantly.

Anyway.

I can see that people feel they are under attack emotionally, happens everyday, and why they feel they need a tool device or tactic to protect themselves.
That would be like protecting a bad position on the battlefield allowing the enemy to hold the high ground.
Wouldn't it be better to read Sun Tzu and fight the battle within first?

Oh well, everyone has their own methods and battles to fight.

Good luck with the fight there Hercules.
Didn't mean to butt in maybe I was bored, Recall.
Hi Pamela- nice to see ya.

Sorry for butting in.

ok, more about it

Ingo Swan in his book "Penetration", describe an encounter with the same kind of Alien, the same tactics, and how TPTB has involved. Where they are, his base, and agenda.
This book now is a Collectible and the price is too high...

a must read event here:

link to info...

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: How to prevent alien abductions...

Recall15,

Astute. Also another article says about children gone missing in the US. I could not imagine what the aliens will do to them. It is time to create awareness and protect the children with care, wherever they are.

It is best on our part to FIGHT these aliens with all we have got, when they abduct. Just a few hours ago i went to sleep for three hours. I had a dream of a psycho killer chasing me and my dad. At one point i confronted him and he was having a crowbar or something. I had to wrestle him but his blows did not inflict pain though it seemed very harsh. The feeling of "wrestling" came because part of my body was paralysed and i was trying to overcome it. Several dreams in which i was able to fight my way out. I hear bizzare scary noises intended to scare me and make me give it up.

My advice is this. The days of the aliens have come. They know they are going to be thrown out. So they intend to carry out their last resort, which is desperately control us with all they have got. My case is just an example. How the aliens desperately abducted my sly friends inturn to abduct me.

Since i dont give into it, they resort to scare me. The same could be happening to many all over the world. The sly and the treacherous humans will become their allies. The good and the honest, their adversaries.

I am trying to collect information. They are not extremely powerful. They do have weaknesses. We need to identify their weakness and be prepared for the encounter.

When i kicked out the hybrid alien bitch, excuse the bad slang, i hate it. I found the following text printed on a piece of paper near my workplace, and one of the abductees pointing me to its attention. I read it then and there, i knew it was the work of the hybrid, but that time i was thinking it was a girl and i had no knowledge about these aliens. I thought the girl has written it and given it to the abductee. But i realise the truth far later.

*WARNING* THE FOLLOWING WORDS MAY INFLICT EXPLICIT EMOTIONAL STRESS ON THE READER. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, HATE THE GRAY ALIENS AND PREPARE TO TEAR THEM APART IF YOU ENCOUNTER THEM. I SHOULDNT POST THIS TEXT HERE, BUT I RATHER FELT, GETTING PEOPLE OVERCOME THE TACTICS IS MUCH BETTER THAN AVOIDING IT. MAKE UP YOUR MIND THAT THE FOLLOWING WORDS ARE ONLY CREATED TO DECEIVE YOU

People come into our life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When we know which one it is, we will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in our life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need we have expressed. They have come to assist us through a difficulty, to provide us with guidance and support, to aid us physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason we need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on our part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force us to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer we sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into our life for a SEASON, because our turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring us an experience of peace or make us laugh. They may teach us something we have never done. They usually give us an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!

LIFETIME relationships teach us lifetime lessons, things we must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Our job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what we have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of our life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

This is exactly the treacherous and untrustworthy emotional tactic the aliens used to abduct me. I have not been abducted through spaceships and i have not seen any gray aliens physical appearances in abduction. But this is exactly the way they abducted me covertly.

<font color="red"> I hear bizzare scary noises intended to scare me and make me give it up. [/COLOR]

RV DATA: what you hear was the Alien Language spoken near you...

Compare with this new agenda:

An Alien Lover
Scott Palmer’s family moved from Chicago to Marceline, Mo. – population 2,650 – in 1981. His parents wanted to raise their family somewhere smaller and safer than Chicago.

Eleven years later, he experienced something in Missouri that was neither small nor safe.

“I feel I ran into some people from another planet,” he said.

Scott was 21 years old in 1992 when he and a friend moved to Columbia, Mo., to work. Scott’s sister Stephanie was attending the University of Missouri–Columbia at the time and let them live with her until they could afford an apartment.

“She had moved out of a sorority house and moved in with some roommates,” he said. “My friend and I we moved up there because we thought it would be a good place to party it up.”

Scott and his friend – who doesn’t talk about the encounter – were sleeping on couches when Scott struck up a relationship with one of Stephanie’s roommates.

“One of my sister’s roommates was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl. Very pale skin,” Scott said. “I kind of took a liking to her.”

The girl, about 5’8” and muscular “like a gymnast,” Scott said, was intelligent and quiet. But there was something strange about her.

more at:
http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2008/05/alien-lover.html

If anyone want to get out the alien you need the <font color="red"> ANTIGREY Weapons [/COLOR]

most common are:

-Urine was like posoin to them.
-IR Light
-UV Light

takken from:
ATS Forum

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I don't doubt some people may feel these ways and interpret them, Recall.

Post Abduction Syndrome (PAS)

<font color="blue"> Characteristic Symptoms

Persistent re-experiencing of the traumatic event characterized by flashbacks (APA, 1994)

Persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma (APA, 1994)

Denial of the event

Labeling the event something else-"blackout", being lost, etc.

Phobic avoidance of areas or situations where contact occurred.

Refraining from sleep at the time contact occurred-sleeping in the daytime

Emotional reaction to literature, pictures, or videos about alien entities e.g. turning over books with a picture of an alien or UFO which may include avoiding them. (Bryant, 1991)

Numbing of emotions and responsiveness characterized by inability to feel intimacy, pleasure, or to express emotions-emotional anesthesia. (APA, 1994, Bryant,1991)

Diminished interest or less participation in previously enjoyed activities. (APA, 1994)

May have a sense of foreshortened future -no expectation of normal life events or normal life span. (APA, 1994)

May fear abduction with no return or lengthy abduction.

Anxiety symptoms that persist-hypervigilance, exaggerated startle response, irritability, and panic attacks (APA, 1994)

Note: PAS differs from PTSD in that as the abductions may have occurred since early childhood it is difficult to determine precisely when the trauma began as in PTSD where [in which]? there is a discrete and identifiable traumatic event.

Anxiety symptoms include but are not limited to:(APA, 1994)

Sleep disturbances -- difficulty falling or staying asleep Hyper vigilance Exaggerated startle response Sleepwalking Vivid nightmares Panic attacks Alien phobia Restlessness Worry and rumination.

Difficulty concentrating

Duration of the symptoms is longer than one month

Specifiers-The specifiers may be used to specify the onset and duration(APA, 1994).
Acute: This specifier should be used when the symptoms are present for less than three months.
Chronic: This specifier should be used when the symptoms last three months or longer.
[/COLOR]

more at:
http://www.aliensandchildren.org/post_abduction_syn.htm

Also i used to smell a strong stench of ammonia in my room, but i was unable to locate its source. I used to wave my hands and legs around my room hoping to attack them, but it is useless. About 3 years back, my sister reported seeing a very short boy like dark creature walking into my bedroom, when she was suddenly awake at midnight but i was ignorant enough that time to ridicule it.

Thanks for the hints about fighting them with anti gray weapons. I know they are very weak. They would not fight directly. Anyone fighting them without weapons can easily take them down. But one has to overcome the paralysis. The best weapon was urine, it coincides with my tactic of overcoming the paralysis, pressing my mid section. Also another strange event i had. While travelling by flight, at the time the flight starts to descend down for landing from very high altitude, i get a VERY STRONG pain in the nerves above my right eyeball. It would feel as if the nerves are going to burst out and tears would flow in pain. But i even counteracted this by putting my hands over my mid section and pressing it. The pain was very very less. Though not strong as before. I get a strong sense of feeling that they are allergic to human reproductive organs, especially male.

But these are about confronting them directly. But i doubt if they know they cannot win with their physical power, they would not attack directly. They would use humans against humans. As i have said earlier, people must AVOID sly and cunning people whichever way possible. If someone claims to be your friend and you find he is sly and dangerous, nothing but lies comes out of his or her mouth, please avoid him or her whichever way possible.

just in case
get your copy of -Alien Interview-
link to the forum Paracast

parafull.jpg

Then we got the Hybrids:
1389014.jpg

Curious locals flocked to the home of owner Feng Changlin after news of the piglet spread in Fengzhang village, Xiping township.

"It's hideous. No one will be willing to buy it, and it scares the family to even look at it!" Feng told Oriental Today.

He says the piglet looks just like a monkey, with two thin lips, a small nose and two big eyes. Its rear legs are also much longer than its forelegs, causing it to jump instead of walk.

More at:
Ananova News... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

recall15,

After reading penetration, i get a strange feeling that are the good aliens are also of the "grey" specimen? Is there a war between two different forms of grays? One good and one bad?

I was having the idea that the good Aliens or the Galactic federation that are helping humans to defend the grays and guide us in the path of light are "humanoid" aliens who are human looking.

I like to know what is your stance on the good aliens? How is their physical appearance?

Hercules quote:
Pamela,

If you intend to make friendship with these aliens

I do not intend to. I believe there may be some authentic good aliens out there
but I believe one should stay far away from these kind you describe.
If one of the aliens you described visited me I would be praying for God to protect me.
See stuff like this happened in the old days also they just called them different things.

Next time one visits you call upon the name of God to help you and see what happens.

Next time one visits you call upon the name of God to help you and see what happens.

Simply calling the name of God woulnt do anything, but increase their confidence of abducting more, i have tried it already. It is as told by ruthless, to turn the tables down and irritate them back.

My friends are abducted and they all call me a "psycho" to suppress my ego and irritate me. They ask, "Are you a psycho?"

Now i do something smart. I show the links to alien abduction and i Quote all the messages and mails sent by them in the past to me and i ask them why have you all behaved in a crazy way in the past? I ask "Are you abducted by aliens?"

This is how we should counteract their tactic, using our INTELLIGENCE. Simply calling the name of God, all my friends would have sent me to a psychiatric hospital. Now they cannot answer my questions. They feel uncomfortable themselves.

I beleive having a strong Ego, which can only be harvested in a truthful mind that destroys all thoughts of evil can overcome these aliens.

First i was abducted by this hybrid alien. After seeing its untrustworthy and cruel seducting nature i threw it out. Then i saw the real force of EVIL. They try to scare me terribly in differnt ways which didnt have any success on their side. So by that way i realise how foolish i had been. I have been abducted and manipulated by the evil without knowing it. I have been "in love" with an evil species. But it is out of mind control, not out of my heart. But once i knew the truth, i choose my path. This path i choose is not based on relegion, it is based on my Judgement.

There are forces of Good and forces of evil. But to identify it solely depends upon one's character, that is the amount of slyness and treachery in himself or herself.

Relegion and alien abduction is a differnt topic altogether. The abducting Hybrid alien, being a christian, i could not call the name of Jesus Christ. Further research proves that Christianity solely beleives in suppressing man's ego, which is evident in your posts.

Pamela Wrote:

Don't be decieved into thinking you are being abducted because you have some superhuman latent powers in your DNA.

If one of the aliens you described visited me I would be praying for God to protect me.

By all this you mean to give up man's confidence and rely upon God for EVERYTHING. This could be the reason the aliens are targetting the western countries. My frinds, when they are abducted by aliens, they think it is Jesus himself talking to them, and they feel what they are doing is right. Whereas Hinduism does not preach that God will show himself to man spontaneously.

One other thing, a few months ago, when i told i will go against these aliens for the purpose of humanity, this is what i found quoted by the aliens to me:

"Do you know what the first temptation the devil presents to someone who has begun to serve God better?" asks St. Jean-Baptise-Marie Vianney, the Curé d’Ars.
"It is human respect."

Christianity beleives in suppressing man's ego and confidence. I found this in another scripture:

An ancient tradition tells us that Our Lord appeared to St. Jerome, priest and doctor of the Church, asking,

"Jerome, what have you to offer me?"

The Saint replied, "I can offer you my writings, Lord."

Christ indicated that this was not enough. Jerome asked,

"What can I offer you then…my life of mortification and penance?"

"No, that is not enough either."

St. Jerome finally asked straight out,

"Lord, what then is left for me to offer you?"

Christ’s immediate answer was,

"You can offer me your sins, Jerome."[1]

In the above Quote, God is asking a man to offer his sins to him. On one hand it seems like God is generous enough to accept human's sins.

But the events i have been through, by experience i would say that this looks like the work of Grey aliens to suppress man's ego. First if someone is asking our sins, it means we ARE SINFUL. It the above case, was St. Jerome a criminal? The greys would first suppress ego by making us realise we are sinful and destroy our confidence.

The way i see it, the gray aliens intend to suppress man's ego and his confidence to give into themselves for the purpose of experimenting and mutilating us and our children. If we give into it, we ARE NOT GIVING OURSELVES TO GOD, but we are going into the mouths of Hell.

Further information i found on internet:

http://dangerousintersection.org/?p=125

http://www.informantnews.com/modules.php?name=Content&amp;pa=showpage&amp;pid=2

Well done...

So far the Gray takeover the ancient Humans, the ones that built the cities on the Moon Luna, Mars, and Jupiter...

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFaYqkCatQ

see Richard Hoaglans

http://www.enterprisemission.com/

and

http://www.darkmission.net/what_if.htm

<font color="red"> for more info [/COLOR]

On Timeline 2 the humanity was nearly destroyed on the 2012 event and the Grays takeover got a new Hybrid part human and part gray: Know as The Timetravelers from The Future aka The P-42, with the agenda to repeat the event of 2012 and the Humans/extraterrestrials from Orion the P-52 with the agenda to change the timeline and save the humanity... more at

http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html

See others videos of Aliens Spotted on Earth:

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDNUmtVdAY

Gray Variants:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=QnHS0M8QjaM

Ancient Humans/Humanoids:

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8

Reptoids and Gray Clones:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=UWR6WE4z20g

Reptilians + Gray ADN from Earth:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3U

Orange = Gray + Ancient Aquatic Humans + reptoids:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=Wioz4rpkSJU

Reptilian Hybrid...
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8&amp;feature=related

Aztec%20Calendar%2024x24%20Tile%20Mural.jpg

More on Hybrids:

Adult Hybrid Life

Once the hybrids become adults, their responsibilities increase and, according to abductee reports, they are more involved in the abduction routine. Although still in an "assistant" or subordinate capacity, some adult hybrids conduct the full range of physical, mental, and reproductive procedures. They work alongside the gray aliens and become partners working toward a common goal. In recent years, abductees have reported events in which hybrids perform complete abductions without any grays in evidence.

Some abductees prefer being with the hybrids rather than with the grays. For them, hybrids offer the comfort of human familiarity. Other abductees find the late-stage hybrids frightening and prefer the more predictable gray aliens. The grays act according to a welldefined system, and over time many abductees have grown comfortable with them. For the most part, the hybrids act like the grays: task-oriented, efficient, and clinical. But their presence injects a note of emotionality and unpredictability. Their very humanness almost makes them party to a crime involving the kidnaping of men and women. Many women feel more emotionally vulnerable around late-stage hybrids.

http://www.geocitie s.com/Area51/ Shadowlands/ 6583/abduct046. html

and how they are created:

One alien shed light on their activity to an abductee in an uncharacteristic open moment:

"We sometimes use the female human as a host for genetic reproductive purposes. We feel that if the female of the species knows that her body is being used as a host, she may wish to remove what she feels isn't hers. So we put a very strong blank (block) on her memory process so that she has no idea that the implant has been put there.

"We feel that it is better for the female if we do not leave the implant in. We are able to bring the fetus to term using our own females, but the first within the first trimester it must be removed so that the female human does not realize she is host to an implant.

"We find psychologically, within the first trimester, if the female host is unaware of the implant, she goes about her normal routine, and it does not have a debilitating effect on the fetus. Upon removal, we put another blank on the female human host so that in the future we can do this same procedure and she will be accustomed to it.

I get an idea that not all the conceived hybrids would have survived to be raised. Very few survived and they are living among us. Also now they are successful in creating hybrids, after my experience i see it wouldnt be difficult to raise healthy hybrids and send them to humanity to ticket abductees. It is in our interest to not let them use us for creating hybrids.

In my case, i could not do anything. I cannot file a case against the hybrid for its crimes. There is no law which says mind control and brainwashing is punishable. Even if there is a law, then how can it be proved? These HYBRIDS are MORE DANGEROUS than their parent grays. Even if they involve in visual crimes, they can easily mind-control the witnesses and even the lawyers or even the Judges. In other words crime would become friendly to them.

Relegion and alien abduction is a differnt topic altogether. The abducting Hybrid alien, being a christian, i could not call the name of Jesus Christ. Further research proves that Christianity solely beleives in suppressing man's ego, which is evident in your posts.

It doesn't sound like it is a different topic by what you are posting.
I believe there may be real aliens out there but what you are dealing with is an evil entity.
I can tell because they have effectively supressed the only means of defense you would have had against them. Since you are saying you cannot or won't call upon the Lord to help you.
I have to admit its a very clever strategy on their part. But I think they are totally deceiving you.