Deleted Aryan thread

Aryan

Chrono Cadet
Cosmo please on my PM facility. You know I have posted something about Raven. But that post is automatically deleted. Help me with that.

Hi Aryan,

You reported your own thread saying it was fake two days ago, and then yesterday posted that the other person who's messages you were posting up requested their messages be deleted. So I go that taken care of for you. In most cases, you should be getting permission from the other party before publishing messages sent to you privately.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aryan Did the guy end up being a creep, a manipulator, or something? You mentioned a Discord account that had possibly been hacked. Is it your final verdict?

@Aryan Did the guy end up being a creep, a manipulator, or something? You mentioned a Discord account that had possibly been hacked. Is it your final verdict?
No has not been confirmed yet. In detail, he send me some information about time travel. But after sometime, he said that I am not the person who said you to contact me. After that he removed me from a friend. Again I send him a friend request, then again he accept my friend request, and said I not loved talking

And then again said i am not the person who told you to contact me and removed from friend. I am not able now to send him messages

Hi Aryan,

You reported your own thread saying it was fake two days ago, and then yesterday posted that the other person who's messages you were posting up requested their messages be deleted. So I go that taken care of for you. In most cases, you should be getting permission from the other party before publishing messages sent to you privately.
I want only to inform everyone about that person who is saying that I am a time traveller.

This is the person who contacted me

Thread 'World War 3 won't happen in this timeline' http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/world-war-3-wont-happen-in-this-timeline.10529/

That sounds really chaotic and confusing. What I would do is carefully continue talking to them and see where it goes. Don't share information that could let them find you or contact you in real life (the internet is full of psychos). When it reaches an ultimate conclusion, post what you learned and we can comment on it.

I would strongly discourage you from taking PMs from Discord or emails and publicizing them here unless you have their explicit permission to do so. It's a common courtesy thing that'll earn THEIR trust and ensures they know not to get too personal with you, knowing you intend to post them here afterward.

If THEY are the time traveler and not you, they're welcome to start a thread here to share their story.

That sounds really chaotic and confusing. What I would do is carefully continue talking to them and see where it goes. Don't share information that could let them find you or contact you in real life (the internet is full of psychos). When it reaches an ultimate conclusion, post what you learned and we can comment on it.

I would strongly discourage you from taking PMs from Discord or emails and publicizing them here unless you have their explicit permission to do so. It's a common courtesy thing that'll earn THEIR trust and ensures they know not to get too personal with you, knowing you intend to post them here afterward.

If THEY are the time traveler and not you, they're welcome to start a thread here to share their story.
Ok