Did Titor Warn Us of Sandy?

Well ~ if its Not real, then whatz up with the numbers? 2062 2080 18 27 and 6 ... ?

This site seems to attract an exorbitantly large number of pretend to be time travelers from our future. Nearly all of them have less knowledge about science than an eight year old.

I'm not pretending to be a time traveler in the least. Rather, just a person with a very personal experience, looking for answers. Please do not judge me having no context of what you speak of. I'm rather happy that I have been blinded up to this point. People can be cruel. Poor John having to endure all that he has.

I'm not accusing you of being a time traveler either. But I have noticed that these pretend to be time travelers do tend to be able to con some unsuspecting folks into believing their tales. Then it becomes an emotional roller coaster that seems to only travel downhill from that point on.

Darby. What the hey!? How did you figure it all out? I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids.

Clever. Why was the decryption interrupted on GLP? What changed?

I don't have a clue about GLP issues. I don't follow the threads there.

As for the rest I'll let you tell the story. But you should tell everything about the Search for Sanguina including my caveats and why I said that Iwould not participate in that particular tactic of the search.

Numerous commentators have pointed out the extensive similarities between the Titor story and Pat Frank's classic post-apocalyptic science fiction novel Alas, Babylon.[21] Among other similarities, Alas, Babylon takes place in a small river-side town in Florida just before and after a nuclear war and describes the struggle to survive as a family in the aftermath. In the book, the protagonist lives in the mythical town of "Fort Repose", while Titor claimed to live in the "Fort", formerly the University of Florida (UF).

An Italian TV program (Voyager – Ai confini della conoscenza) aired an investigation of the John Titor story on May 19, 2008.[25] Mike Lynch, the private detective hired to investigate, found that there were no registry traces, even far in the past, of any John Titor or Titor family. In addition, he discovered that there was a company that was called the John Titor Foundation. The John Titor Foundation is a for-profit Florida LLC that was formed September 16, 2003. It had no office, and it only had a rented post box with the address PMB 237, 7862 W IRLO BRONSON HWY, KISSIMMEE FL 34747; no tapes, recordings, or evidence of Titor were found; and only Larry Haber, the CEO of the John Titor Foundation and an entertainment lawyer in Celebration, Florida, confirmed his existence. Lynch's conclusion is that John Titor may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.

As for the rest I'll let you tell the story. But you should tell everything about the Search for Sanguina including my caveats and why I said that Iwould not participate in that particular tactic of the search.

When I tried to post the story there, the website went down for approximately 15 minutes. Reddit went down at the same time for -- 15 minutes. All other websites including the TTI forum were fine. So, perhaps I'm not supposed to tell this story.

Sanguina de Titor --

I would really like to hear this "search for sanguina" story. Darby, I'd be extremely intetested to hear your breakdown of the entire titor saga but I would never actually ask you to do that (I will say that your posts are the ones I look forward to reading though due to your zero tolerance of the bullshiz). I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm ready for this to be permanently debunked. I know there is information that we aren't all privy to. Sooooo... stories John? Darby?

I would really like to hear this "search for sanguina" story. Darby, I'd be extremely intetested to hear your breakdown of the entire titor saga but I would never actually ask you to do that (I will say that your posts are the ones I look forward to reading though due to your zero tolerance of the bullshiz). I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm ready for this to be

No, Jimmy. It's not my story to tell. This is Ren's story. He needs to tell it. I didn't participate.

It's not even about Titor, in reality. The story is about the search for [email protected]. The search, I'm told, failed to find anything useful. It's about how people were willing to abandon morals, ethics and legal considerations in order to Find the Internet Pope in the Pizza.

By "Ren" I mean RendoredUnconscious (RenUnconscious) - the handle of a Member here from ten+ years ago. John Thomas claimes to be that person. Frankly, I have no reason to believe that John Thomas is Ren. Certainly the online personalities of the two are about as divergent as two personalities can possibly be. Today one wants people to think he is Titor but the other, ten years ago, was afflicted with Bat Shit Crazy, Froth at the Mouth Titor Rabies While Barking at the Moon Syndrome (BSCS) and was willing to bite anyone who thought Titor was real. He seemed willing to do just about anything to "expose the truth."

So I'm just making the assumption that they are the same person without any evidence to support the assumption. If they aren't the same person then John Thomas has no clue about what I'm refering to regarding The Search for Sanguina because none of it was ever covered online. It was strictly PM and email between us ten years ago.

Bat Shit Crazy, Froth at the Mouth Titor Rabies While Barking at the Moon Syndrome

He wasn't the only one. The video in the above post "Hoax Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed" was made by Razimus, yet another person struck down at such a young age by "Bat Shit Crazy, Froth at the Mouth Titor Rabies While Barking at the Moon Syndrome."

There were others - apparently many others. Sites like this are fun, at least for me. But they do attract a certain breed of schizophrenic person. I referenced a day or two ago on another thread that I had had a rather large volume of email and PM exchange with Larry Haber and "Buzzmaker" back in 2003. That's true. What I didn't say is why we had such a high volume of emails. It was about the Bat Shit Crazy, Froth at the Mouth Titor Rabies While Barking at the Moon Syndrome.

You know that Titor was a fictional story. I know it was a fictional story. Everyone who has ever heard of the story, with the exception a tiny fraction of a percent of the population of planet Earth, knows is was fiction. But it seemed, back in 2003, that every person on the planet afflicted with Bat Shit Crazy, Froth at the Mouth Titor Rabies While Barking at the Moon Syndrome was sending emails, US mail, making phone calls and converging on Celebration, FL to spy on the Haber family and make threats against them because of...Titor. Haber and Buzzmaker were pleading with us to make it stop; as if we (the defunct Anomalies.net) had the ability to stop emails, US mail and phone calls made by insane members of our forum plus insane members of this forum.

Bat Shit Crazy.

Do you think Larry made a mistake helping the guy behind the Titor persona?
There are hundreds of people who know me that can confirm my name from my address.

Sometimes, John, it seems no matter how much of the truth you can tell people and even prove it to them they still wouldn't believe what is actually going on or not. There's lots of things I can't explain this year and having people know the truth hasn't mattered to me as much recently. I don't know if proving things will help me or anyone anymore. Coming onto this forum there's even something that is unbelievable that happened in 2004 that I can't explain to people, but I'm glad it happened.

Sometimes, John, it seems no matter how much of the truth you can tell people and even prove it to them they still wouldn't believe what is actually going on or not. There's lots of things I can't explain this year and having people know the truth hasn't mattered to me as much recently. I don't know if proving things will help me or anyone anymore. Coming onto this forum there's even something that is unbelievable that happened in 2004 that I can't explain to people, but I'm glad it happened.

Just "something that happened" in 2004? Or something that happened here on the forums in 2004? I know whatever it was that haopened is none of my business. Just wanted to be clear about what you meant.