Did Titor's Prediction Come True?

Seeker01

Temporal Novice
Did Titor\'s Prediction Come True?

Hi All, I'm new to the board. But as i was passing through i noticed alot of you discussing one of my favorite subjects....John Titor. Here is just a little food for thought. On Februray 19, 2001 in another forum, John Titor was asked "Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036?" His response, "I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon." HMMMM.

Re: Did Titor\'s Prediction Come True?

I'd like to offer that it doesn't take much for folks who read a lot and are really involved in the scientific community to know what's going on. The scientific community tends to not have as many political borders as we do...thus it wouldn't surprise me that they knew what the Chinese scientific community was working on and knew all along when they planned to put a man into space.

The Chinese were very open about their ambitious space program and filmed every satellite launch until one of their launchers blew up on the launchpad and killed six people on the ground.

Then they quit filming every event.

They don't hide their progress now for any reason other than they fear that an accident would bring shame to the state. They hope to become a commercial space power and to develop the moon among other goals naturally they are also hoping to develop an anti-satellite technology for military applications.

Anyway, it's not much of a stretch for someone to know that the Chinese have been pursuing a space program, and not much of a strectch to assume they'd be successful rather soon.