Events of interest to a time traveler

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow women in at the time, so the time traveler would have to be male and really clever getting in.

Wait, there's a guy with a cowboy hat. LOL..... wtf?
I'm not so sure about that. The Founding Fathers believed in individual liberty and equal rights for all people if I'm not mistaken. Unless there was a prevailing belief at that time that women were inferior to men.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow women in at the time, so the time traveler would have to be male and really clever getting in.

Wait, there's a guy with a cowboy hat. LOL..... wtf?
And that's the problem, there is no woman in that room.

Nudging this back on topic.

Something I think would attract a lot of travelers are disasters or times of chaos in general... Terrorist attacks, battles in war, bridges collapsing, etc. Lots to investigate and witness, but that feels a bit like browsing 4chan. A kind of hyperrealism magnifying on the worst aspects of humanity.

I'm not so sure about that. The Founding Fathers believed in individual liberty and equal rights for all people if I'm not mistaken. Unless there was a prevailing belief at that time that women were inferior to men.
Remember, the first signing didn't have any amendments. I could be wrong, but I didn't think women could run for office at that time.

Decided to look it up. Sort of a tangent from the original topic, but I read that women's rights back in 1776 were governed by state law. None, however, allowed them to hold office.

"Political rights were a function of control over property for men in the republic, but gender alone was the basis for women’s exclusion from voting or holding office. Simply put, men with property had the right to vote in the early national period but women, no matter how wealthy, did not, even though women paid the same taxes as men. The reasoning behind this discrimination rested on the assumption that married women were liable to coercion by their husbands; if a wife voted, legislators argued, it meant that a man cast two ballots. As one man put it, “How can a fair one refuse her lover?” Yet single women were also denied suffrage, a clear sign that more was at stake than the power of a husband to influence his wife’s choices at the polls."

https://ap.gilderlehrman.org/essay/legal-status-women-1776%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9C1830

The point is, if you are a time traveler attempting to witness the signing of the Declaration of Independence, you ought to be a man or dress like one. :)

Now, wouldn't that be cool. I do wonder if a time traveler can be infected by old viruses and bacteria, though.
Perhaps, you never know, but there's also a possibility that he/she may be immune to or unaffected by them; it may also depend on what technology is at his/her disposal.

Outside of the obvious ones, what do you think those hotspots would be? If not a specific event, years or eras work too.
Maybe the Mesozoic/ Jurrasic? I'd love to see Dinos. I remember a Star Trek TNG episode where Q took Picard to the the point where biological life first emerged from primordial ooze. Something that sensitive might be off limits, though! Maybe there could be personally motivated journeys, too. For example, you might want to see a deceased relative from a safe distance or even observe yourself at a different time on a journey of self-discovery. I feel like the Medieval era would attract many as well.

Nudging this back on topic.

Something I think would attract a lot of travelers are disasters or times of chaos in general... Terrorist attacks, battles in war, bridges collapsing, etc. Lots to investigate and witness, but that feels a bit like browsing 4chan. A kind of hyperrealism magnifying on the worst aspects of humanity.
Reminds me of the war tourism and intentionally touring inner-city areas prone to crime that I've heard about in recent years.