Glitch in Reality or Just a Game? Eerie Encounter with Timeline Shifts

Amadeus

Temporal Novice
Something strange happened yesterday, and I kinda just want to talk about it.

I was at my university's gamers club last night with a friend of mine, and the club president started up Jackbox and he put on this game called Quixort. The game almost works like Tetris, but you have to line up topic blocks as the prompt demands for the blocks to break.

Our teams prompt was to line up the superheroes from newest to oldest, so that's what we did. The block formation we did was almost like this:

1.png

We had just placed the last block and it was supposed to be the end of the game, so I pulled up an essay that I was working on to finish up some citations, and I looked down for a total of 20 seconds before looking back up and noticing the game was still going on and that it was my turn again. The block formation was completely different, and looked like this instead:

2.png

No time had passed, but the progress we made in the game seemed to rewind by about 3 minutes. I knew which superheroes were going to be mentioned next, but the rest of my team seemed surprised every time one of the last 3 was revealed.

I turned to my friend to mention the different formation of the blocks after the game actually ended, but they had no clue what I was talking about.

I tried my best to remain calm until I got home afterwards, and after that, I've been just extremely paranoid. Nothing feels right. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, but this time was the most jarring because this change was just so completely noticeable.

What happened almost feels like if the timeline had shifted or something.

I don't know why I'm posting this, it probably sounds insane, but I feel like this might be the only place I can share things like this without being judged I guess?

I'm glad you mentioned this. There have been moments in the past couple of months where I knew what was going to be said next. And those things being mentioned were completely random. I figured it was either because I was getting smarter or some parallel world connection kind of thing, like a deja vu. I'm curious, you said this isn't the firs time this happened, what else has happened?

Same here from approx 1 week I regularly expriencing deja vu. I don't know why this is happening regularly 

Broh! Can you please mention some changes either macro or minute that insisted you to believe that you have shifted the timeline

Actually our mind has a very intelligent mechanism and a genius intellect. We take desicions based on our past experiences and future predictions and plans.  

So deja Vu is just a series of future predictions which our mind connects with our past experiences so our consiousness feels like we have experienced the same scene in the mere past.

I'm glad you mentioned this. There have been moments in the past couple of months where I knew what was going to be said next. And those things being mentioned were completely random. I figured it was either because I was getting smarter or some parallel world connection kind of thing, like a deja vu. I'm curious, you said this isn't the firs time this happened, what else has happened?
I'm so sorry for the late reply, I don't really know how this site works and didn't see any of the notifications.

To elaborate on what I said when I mentioned this has happened before, I can remember around 3 separate occasions that I can remember, not including this one.

The first one I can remember happened when I was 7. I was at my grandma's house, and it was pretty late at night, but I was making a fuss because I didn't want to go to sleep. I was sitting on the bed one minute, the lamp was on, and I was fidgeting with my stuffed toy. One moment I blinked and it was morning. I was in the same position, holding the toy the exact same way I was the night before. It freaked me the hell out, I tried to tell my family, but they just kinda laughed it off as just me making up a story.

Fast forward around 5 years, a similar situation happens. It was my last day of seventh grade and I just got home from school, so It was around 4pm. I put my bag down and went to sit on my bed. When I did, I blinked and it was almost 6:30. This is the incident that started my paranoia regarding the movement of time. I was convinced that time was speeding up. I didn't tell anyone this time, as I was older, I knew people wouldn't believe a story like that.

A year later, I was sitting on the swings at the local park with my best friend just talking. There was a group of kids on the playground around 60 meters away from us, it was close to 7pm at the time. We were talking, and I looked down at my phone for a second to check the time, and when I looked up, the kids were gone. Like they just disappeared. This startled me and I asked my friend where the kids on the playground went. He responded with something along the lines of, "What kids? We've been alone here the whole time."

After that last incident, I became extremely paranoid about time, to the point it manifested as an obsessive thought when I developed OCD two years later. It's still one I struggle with a lot.

Broh! Can you please mention some changes either macro or minute that insisted you to believe that you have shifted the timeline
So sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any notifications and didn't see any of the posts until now.

When it comes to changes, the only one I noticed at first was the outcome of the game turning out differently than what I had witnessed prior. I had gone through all of the messages that I sent that day, every single conversation was as I remember. I talked to another friend the next day about a different event me and the friend who was playing Jackbox with me had also gone to that day, so I know that still happened. Everything was the same except for the outcome of the game.

Thinking really hard about it, there have been instances where I remember things people have said and they asked me how I knew that bit of information. I can't tell if that's them being forgetful though.

I'm sorry, I don't know if this is very helpful info.

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I don't really know how this site works and didn't see any of the notifications.

To elaborate on what I said when I mentioned this has happened before, I can remember around 3 separate occasions that I can remember, not including this one.

The first one I can remember happened when I was 7.

Fast forward around 5 years, a similar situation happens.

It was my last day of seventh grade and I just got home from school, so It was around 4pm. I put my bag down and went to sit on my bed. When I did, I blinked and it was 6:30.

A year later, <snip>it was close to 7pm at the time. We were talking, and I looked down at my phone for a second to check the time, and when I looked up, the kids were gone.

After that last incident, I became extremely paranoid about time, to the point it manifested as an obsessive thought when I developed OCD two years later. It's still one I struggle with a lot.
That's at least five incidents.  Hate to ask, but have you been checked for seizure disorder? (Please don't DOX yourself - its a question for you to consider privately.) This sounds a lot like petit mal (absence) seizures.  If you saw someone have a petit mal seizure you'd probably see them have a blank stare, frozen affect and their eyes might flutter for a moment.  When they snap out of it they're a bit confused, possibly frightened, because they seem to have lost a minute or a few minutes.

Just for clarification, petit mal seizures are not tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures where the patient falls to the ground and violently convulses.  Petit mal seizures are much more subtle.

Last edited by a moderator: