Hello I'm from the year 2046

I posted this picture which is a initial photo of my temporal manipulation device on another forum, its simply a compact version of John's with a couple of upgrades, active camouflage function, quantum mechanical computer with pseudo telepathic communication and a stasis function.

[missing attachment]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, your back.

What size and shape are your singularities, and how do you contain them without them degrading?

He's on a personal trip, unauthorized and here to watch an event unfold. The most interested people in this field are in the world's forums. Just as I requested the forum participates , my peers , to review my story book , he makes the contact to our forum participates for his reasons. If I used the words and terminology he seems to have in vocabulary my story might be more appealing. The down side is the freedom of imagination , or the freedom to replicate an environment in movie format goes away.

I am enjoying these posts and the rebuttal argument that comes between the participants. Keep going

I though I posted some serious questions. I suppose the format was unfamiliar to someone from 2046 so I'll try again, in a more compendiary manner.

You stated:

"I was initially sent back to 20th century to 1993 to be precise to either retrieve the formula for or obtain a sample of, a extremely heat resistant insulating material. That was stumbled upon by amateur scientist, but later lost when he passed away leaving no samples behind and taking the formula with him to the grave."
Question 1

How do you know it existed if it was "lost"?

You stated:

..."That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new "world-line", distinct from the one from which you left."...
Question 2

Why would you, or your superiors, believe it will exist in "this" T/L since this T/L was created when you entered it?

To a question asked on another forum;

"Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

You stated:

"Yes, we are part of the same division."
Hello I'm from the year 2046
Since, again, your DToTT states a "new" time line IS created with each jump...

Question 3

How do all of these time travelers keep ending up on this SAME time line?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Its almost impossible to load pictures on this forum.
[missing attachment]
Worked like a charm. Don't know why you're having issues with uploading pictures. Will talk to Cosmo about it.

Your not used to our tech, which is probably too simplistic to grasp. Unlike that futuristic gadget your brandishing.

So in layman's terms... what do those components actually do, what's their purpose?

At last got a picture up of the Bristol Array that permits time travel to occur. It pictured here at full power.

[missing attachment]

It's 2016 - I would think we could do better than 256x256, 0.07 megapixel photos.

If you're having trouble uploading through the forum (because of your proxy), try Imgur:

Until then, I don't think many people will take your photos seriously. There's not enough here to discern anything of value.

@Gpa I welcome your questions and would love to furnish you a reply. But I'm sorry to say on this forum my comments are moderated. I would hate to sit typing out a lengthy reply only to be found its not approved. You would have thought looking at some of the remarks approved for inclusion to this thread that this wasn't the case.

@Gpa I welcome your questions and would love to furnish you a reply. But I'm sorry to say on this forum my comments are moderated. I would hate to sit typing out a lengthy reply only to be found its not approved. You would have thought looking at some of the remarks approved for inclusion to this thread that this wasn't the case.
Today's your lucky day, Lucy. For you and you only, I've disabled moderation in this forum category. Feel free to write all the lengthy answers and explanations you like.