Hey Rainman!!!!

Pop Tart

MMmmmm. English Muffin.
Dude... she is SO hot I can't stand it! Am I wrong here? Do I sound like a stalker? Maybe it's just her striking looks against her dark hair (I love brunettes), and that.... uhhhh.... AMPLE bust?

I thought about inviting her to this year's Titor Bash on 1-JAN, but then I thought better of it. I'm a freakin' Yank, and she doesn't know me from Adam. Plus I understand she is bangin' someone else ever since her first husband took the A train.

Maybe OllyB can invite her for me??? I mean, it might make more sense since he is a Brit, and all Brits know each other.... right??? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RMT

Re: Freudian

Freud,

Bottom line is, RMT is a real scientist, working on technologies that, if you knew about, he'd have to kill you... and your mother's kittens. You're a dork who believes that some dude named "John Titor" really came back from the future to steal and Atari 2600.

But aren’t you a dork for being his lackey and brown nosing?

RMT is a big boy, he can take care of himself. Unless of course, you’re so full of admiration for the guy, and can do no wrong, then I can understand why you would want to fight his battles for him.

TTA

RMT,

I have a boring story to tell too, and in the tradition of your favorite cartoon, this also contains a special message embedded
. Enjoy!
---------------- ---------------- ----------------

A long time ago, two rivals met for the first time on an inquisition panel. We shall continue with the same character names as the previous story: Mr. X was invited as a special guest to testify by Mr. D. Once here, he met many new people wanting to ask Mr. X questions. One of which, was Mr. R, who was apparently nominated to interrogate this special guest. Mr. X had no idea who Mr. R was, nor of what was going on, after being out of the loop for 4 years. At first, Mr. R was quite inquisitive of Mr. X, yet later he began to disrespect Mr. X for no apparent reason, and continued to do so, after all attempts of Mr. X to be diplomatic were extinguished.

Months later, Mr. R, was attempting to continue on a new interrogation of a 16 year old kid, in much the same disrespectful manner, as he first attempted to question Mr. X, months prior. Mr. X returned, and confronted Mr. R on his inappropriate actions, and a treaty between the two parties was established. And it read: I will not bother you, if you do not bother me.

PM’s were exchanged back and forth for many months between Mr. R & Mr. X, enjoying a spirited but friendly & peaceful debate on various subjects. However, as Mr. X communicated to Mr. R, that his anti-social approach of innocent people was not necessary, Mr. R continued to explain to Mr. X why he behaved the way he did on certain inquisition panels. Countless PM’s were sent to Mr. X, giving Mr. R’s rationale, for his behavior. A wedge between these two “would be friends” was created, and silence fell for many weeks.

As Mr. R disregarded Mr. X’s advice to “play nice” Mr. R went on a rampage. Mr. R became a different man for a very long time. Mr. R set his eyes on Mr. C, and went on to attack and ridicule his long time adversary Mr. C. for many weeks. Mr. R attempted to foil Mr. C and make him look foolish. Mr. X intervened, and an indirect way, asked that Mr. C and Mr. R cease these cartoon antics, though not directly naming who started what. In a PM between Mr. R & Mr. X, Mr. R contacted Mr. X, and asked him to recall the treaty that they agreed too many months ago, and to not referrer to Mr. R’s handle in any way on any further messages. Mr. X acknowledged Mr. R’s request, and created an addendum to this treaty.

However, debate and question regarding the guidelines of such a treaty led to conflict between Mr. R & Mr. X. Mr. R, despite requesting that Mr. X leave him alone, he could not do so in turn. Mr. X was very patient and asked Mr. R, if he did not cease and acknowledge the very treaty that he proposed, then they would be back where they began long ago.

Mr. R, feeling quite upset to being shown this truth and no way to spin it, Mr. R responded to Mr. X with extreme hostility, threats, and inappropriate profanity, and said that all future PM’s would be on ignore.

Now, the story continues, with Mr. R, speaking of Mr. X, in the same manner that Mr. R originally requested that Mr. X not do so in turn. Mr. X, now returned to question and shed light on the matter, Mr. R seems to deny Mr. X claims, but has not once refuted a single statement Mr. X has said. Instead, Mr. R, and his friends, gang up on Mr. X, out of ignorance of what really transpired in the prequel to this epic battle, that started long ago!

In present time:
Darkness spreads over the TTI, coupled by the shady influence of the Dark Emperor of Spin (Mr. R), his only hope now rest in his friends, and to sway the masses, and pin Mr. X, as the one and only undesirable in existence. His influence and intentions, is to divert others from the truth, and create a new truth, a truth of spin. For you see, Mr. R, is embedded with secret hidden intentions, his mathematical model. This force helps propel and influence his every action and decisions, where if ever questioned by others, a justification (spin) is created to explain it away!

TTA

Bogz,

The topic here is Time Travel. RMT asks for evidence of time travel claims. He himself does NOT make claims that he is a time traveler.

Yeah, you really don’t have a clue of what’s going on. Do you make it a habit to defend someone without first getting the facts straight? It seems so!

You repeatedly attack someone who wants to have serious discussions about the topic on this board and eventually the other people who are serious about wanting to have discussions will tell you to STFU.

What were my attacks?

Instead, I would ask that you look closer Bogz. Read your replies to me, Freud’s and RMT’s.

Now those are attacks! Malicious ones!

Mine, are truth based, which set the record straight. No threats made, no name calling, no intentional disrespect of anyone.

Your definition for attack, needs updating Bogz.

It has nothing to do with RMT, and EVERYTHING to do with YOU. When you make other predictions with the same difficulty level such as "the sun will rise" tomorrow, do you keep score anywhere?

So in other words, predicting that someone will come to RMT’s aid each time anyone offers to challenge him, is useless, seeing as how that is always going to be the case.

Well then, the TTA has no problem in a mix-match battle of epic proportions

TTA

What were my attacks?

You were banned remember?

So in other words, predicting that someone will come to RMT’s aid each time anyone offers to challenge him, is useless, seeing as how that is always going to be the case.

Totally wrong. First of all, me jumping in here doesn't aid RMT, in fact he probably wishes you, me and everyone else would just shut up and talk about time travel. 2nd, you are not challenging anything. You have been invited to do just so in some recently bumped threads but I doubt you have the capacity. In this thread you are harassing a long time contributor of valuable insight and information. I know you don't intend to be like this. Don't worry, time is on your side. You'll grow out of it.

Bogz,

How goes the reading of my past posts?

You were banned remember?

The reason, for which I was, obviously eludes you.

What attacks have I done recently to RMT, is perhaps more apt?

Answer that one!

Totally wrong. First of all, me jumping in here doesn't aid RMT…

Again, I believe your definitions need updating.

What else would you call someone coming to the aid of someone in support?

But I guess you wouldn't know, since you’re speaking for him, and can't see past your hero worship!

2nd, you are not challenging anything. You have been invited to do just so in some recently bumped threads but I doubt you have the capacity.

I doubt you have the capacity as well, by just responding to your ill-informed statements!

In this thread you are harassing a long time contributor of valuable insight and information. I know you don't intend to be like this. Don't worry, time is on your side. You'll grow out of it.

Wow, that's some high praise for RMT, but unfortunately, your statements are biased and inaccurate. RMT began this thread with slander and an attack on me for the reason why he deactivated his PM’s. I posted in response to this and attempted to set the record straight, while you and Freud barged in and became involved without a clue of what was going on, and ATTACKED ME!

TTA

What attacks have I done recently to RMT, is perhaps more apt?

Look if you are not even aware that you are attacking RMT and need evidence of your own actions then I suggest you talk to Freud or someone like him.

RMT began this thread with slander and an attack on me for the reason why he deactivated his PM’s.

Bring that post RMT made and tell the person you talk to you feel it was a attack and slander against you so he can get the dose right.

Look if you are not even aware that you are attacking RMT and need evidence of your own actions then I suggest you talk to Freud or someone like him.

I need to talk to Freud, that quacky quack who attacked me and posted a picture saying "I'd fit right in?"

What are you smoking?

Bring that post RMT made and tell the person you talk to you feel it was a attack and slander against you so he can get the dose right.

I'll tell you what, I'll do this, if you bring my "attacks" and tell him/or her to give you something for the anxiety headaches. Fair deal?

TTA

Just To Speak Truth...

I don't mean to butt-in bogz. But I sensed a statement that is demonstrably False that you replied to:
???-RMT began this thread
Only four words into the statement, and it is demonstrably False. Strike One.
???-RMT began this thread with slander and an attack on me
Just checking.... still demonstrably False. Strike Two.
???-RMT began this thread with slander and an attack on me for the reason why he deactivated his PM’s.
That makes FALSE on 3 counts. 2 of which anyone can verify for themselves at the beginning of this thread. Strike 3. (Unless he goes back to modify his earlier posts...)

The TRUTH is, I did NOT begin this thread.
RMT

Bogz,

Here's an attack from your hero RMT, posted on Freud's myspace.com site: http://www.myspace.com/siegmund

Hey! I wanna see the old "Siegmund" go nuts on that TTA [censored]! He really thinks he is smart, but if you haven't figure it out already he's really just an [censored]. Plenty of others have beat him up on TTI, but none with your talents!

So much for not asking anyone to come to his aid.

Pretty sad Ray, and I’am not just talking about your pictures on your site either /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif!

Asking for vigilante justice, and setting up a hit for someone to kick my ass.

How honorable of you!

TTA

Re: Just To Speak Truth...

RMT,

Your right, you did not begin this thread, but you did begin by responding on this thread with the above statements for a "certain forum member" being the reason for deactivating your PM's for "abuse and harassment." Care to refute my statements indicating otherwise, how you just refuted my post to Bogz?

TTA

Re: Just To Speak Truth...

< door opens, Mr O walks in the room. He winks at Mr X and clocks Mr R's key statement in this thread, Mr O can appreciate the truth in all things; >

Nigella Lawson - man, what a fittie. Ray, you and i must be from the same mould! I used to have the biggest crush on her. As a teenager I learnt how to cook watching her show, amoungst other things
! Anyway to answer your question Ray, i'll invite her to the Annual Titor BS party. I'll even let her have the window seat on the flight over there. Besides, i can always use the excuse, "i was looking out of the window" When she asks, "why are you staring down my blouse?".

All this Star Wars talk, makes me wonder what Creeds is up to. lets hope he returns someday.

In many regards 'Star Wars' = deceptively accurate
!!

Freud,
Nah... He's a highschool alumnus of mine. And I'm so much WAYYYY cooler than you Nerdo!

For someone so much cooler then I, you sure don't seem to be playing with a full deck of cards.

I see you have now set your myspace to private mode. That's too bad!

I can understand that having the confession to have you come and kick my ass was very incriminating.

But hey, weren't you Siegmund, the guy that was banned here a long time ago, and who kept coming back for more under different user names?
Siegmund has been banned.

Some talents... to bad they led you to keep getting banned.

Better luck next time

TTA

Good night my nerdlings. Time for me to go to bed.

Yes, good night Freud. Seeing as how you could not find a suitable, disrespectful picture fast enough, perhaps it's best to begin again fresh tomorrow /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

And I’ll be right here waiting for you, when you do

TTA