Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Hayao Nakayama was CEO of Sega of Japan before Shoichiro Irimajiri replaced him same for Bernie Stolar he replaced Michael Katz and Tom Kalinske(former CEO Sega of America),Yuji Naka(was former CEO/Head of Sonic Team nowadays it's Takashi Iizuka). Nowadays Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshima both are working at Square Enix.

Rest in Peace William Windom and Christine Canavaugh they never voiced Charles the Hedgehog and Bunnie Rabbot(Sega's another fictional characters)in any Sonic  games before. At least Jaleel White,Kath Soucie,Jim Cummings,Charlie Adler voices of American Classic Sonic redesign(rest in peace Greg Martin),Nicole the Holo-Lynx,Dr. Julian Robotnik,Snively(Colin Kintobor Jr.)Robotnik.Hope Kintobor appeared only in Archie Sonic Comics(ruined by Ken Penders lawsuits in 2008 he sued Sega,Archie Comics,Sonic Team)(not in Sonic IDW Comics)never in other media such as Sonic games.

Sticks the Badger reminds me kind of fusion(popular in Ben10 series,Steven's Universe,Dragon Ball Z series)of Jill of the Jungle series and Marine the Raccoon from Sonic Rush Adventure. Speaking of fictional characters of course let's hope it's not weird.

Sticks the Badger appeared in final version of Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. Prototype would be focused on Sonic the Hedgehog and Tiara the Manx(scrapped female Sonic video game character) as damsel in distress(such as princess Elise of the Soleannna the Third in Sonic the Hedgehog made in circa anno domini of 2006).

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Так является ли Джон Титор киборгом, человекоподобным мужчиной, роботом, взрослой машиной с искусственным интеллектом? Что-то вроде сериала «Терминатор», «Человек-газонокосилка», «Бегущего по лезвию», что-то вроде Макса Хедрума из примерно Анно Домини 1980-х годов?
[/QUOTE]I am not a robot. Titor is a group of people. And about the multiverse - an interesting question. Especially if the multiverse means Hugh Everett's many-worlds interpretation.

[QUOTE='Pergamin]Я был в Варшаве, когда из Смоленска прибыли гробы с телами.
[/QUOTE]I was also in Warsaw in 2018, then we were preparing to participate in one of the NASA competitions.

No matter what happens time paradoxes or not. With all costs to universe. Currently it's just Albert Einstein's relativity theory of time dilation.

[QUOTE='<em>gamerz31w</em>]No matter what happens time paradoxes or not. With all costs to universe. Currently it's just Albert Einstein's relativity theory of time dilation.
[/QUOTE]BRUH your ramblings are insane

'gamerz31w]Let's hope modern warmth energy won't come from nuclear power chemical plant zone. In case if it would explode in the future. Still no flying cars like people thought in 1960's like in Jetzons said:
You have been having a rambling conversation with yourself my guy. I need to go back to 2048 ?️

[QUOTE='<em>qUANTUMlEaP</em>]You have been having a rambling conversation with yourself my guy. I need to go back to 2048 ?️
[/QUOTE]I thought I could discuss with you guys not just talking to myself literal dialogues not just simply monologues. Besides time travelling expectations to grand my own wishes by you guys.

[QUOTE='gamerz31w] Who is CEO and founder of John Titor incorporated?
[/QUOTE]Larry Haber , esq. , filed the incorporation papers for The John Titor Foundation.   

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Just prove it to me,please ladies and gentlemen?
[/QUOTE]Prove what? That Larry Haber filed the incorporation papers?  It's on file in the State of Florida Fictitious Business records.  Have you not researched much on John Titor? Mr. Haber's name is heavily entwined in the John Titor saga.   

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]So everything he created were pieces of fictions? So everything he said were all lies? If that's so then I'm just a naive young guy. I thought he was time travelling soldier working for government. Was it all just a scam?
[/QUOTE]Just because a lawyer filed legal documents relative to the John Titor Foundation doesn't mean the lawyer IS John Titor or that the lawyer created John Titor as a fictitious person.    A lot of people have made guesses as to who "may have" made up John, IF John Titor was indeed made up.   And all of them may be completely wrong with their guesses, no matter how right they think they are with their guesses.

Why would everything suck if John Titor was fake?  

Status
Not open for further replies.