Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said John Titor was fake.   I merely mentioned that a lawyer in Florida filed papers for the John Titor Foundation.   This site, or Time Travel Institute, was created before John Titor showed up.   This site was created to discuss time travel in general and science fiction related topics with other interested people.   John just happened to show up here.  And because of what happened, a separate section, was created to discuss John and what he posted.   

[QUOTE='KerrTexas]Я никогда не говорил, что Джон Титор фальшивый. Я просто упомянул, что адвокат из Флориды подал документы в Фонд Джона Титора. Этот сайт, или Институт путешествий во времени, был создан до появления Джона Титора. Этот сайт был создан для обсуждения путешествий во времени в целом и тем, связанных с научной фантастикой, с другими заинтересованными людьми. Джон случайно оказался здесь. И из-за того, что произошло, был создан отдельный раздел для обсуждения Джона и того, что он опубликовал.   
[/QUOTE]I said from the very beginning that TiTor is a legend, I wrote above that the fact about the ibm 5100 was a fiction, as well as the fact that TiTor is one soldier from the army. There are people who, in the 2000s, simply noticed this story on the forum and began to pass it off as their own, publishing books and materials, only in the books there is nothing but forum correspondence - no. Haber is a man who just cashed in on the legend at the right moment.

No computer, no connection to the US Army, no military, TiTor is the "TemporalRecon" project, and stands for Time Initialization The Onion Routing (T.I.T.O.R)

This is a team whose task is to build a decentralized Internet in the future and prevent global centralization. TiTor as a project goes far into the past. If you didn't know, the Titor team was already on this forum in 1998, 2 years before the first official announcement. And this is only part of the project. Unfortunately, I am its creator.

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Старые вещи?
[/QUOTE]No, something like Internet 2.0 Decentralized Internet, consisting of millions of server points (blocks), each block contains information in its own direction, no control, centralization, surveillance, etc., but only complete freedom, intelligence, search results are not millions of sites, but strictly the answer to the search engine request + decentralized cryptocurrency system based on the Ti.TOR decentralized network.

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Старые вещи?
[/QUOTE]SpadiS (Spd). In fact, a new currency, but working differently, is a decentralized system of capital distribution, in short, the same crypt, only where everyone's (financial) state is approximately the same, due to an equal monthly distribution of the balance between all participants in the system. The trick is that, unlike bitcoin, where you have to mine it and that's it, this currency can either be mined / bought for ordinary money or earned through divergence, that is, clients of the system, having start-up capital, perform certain processes on trading floors, due to which the total capital of the block grows and by the end of the month, there is an equal distribution among all, and so on from month to month. Most likely, the "TiTor" application will be for this currency, that is, a decentralized social network with elements of a distributed financial system. A crypto that is now, the same analogue of an ordinary currency, where one is richer than the other, that in the ordinary monetary system "who has buns" is richer, that in a crypt "who has buns" is richer, it was for soap, there should be such a system which will create an ecosystem where no matter what you do and who you are, you get an equal balance, only with the fact that you can separately increase it for some tasks (performance) at will.

Of course, you can even get into these worlds, you just need to know the exact period in time (when an event occurred that caused such consequences), calculate the parameters of the space in which that event occurred at a given moment, then take some more distant time period in your time and calculate the degree of divergence of point A (the event and space where it happened) and the event and space in your future (point B), then, when specifying coordinates, add divergence (the degree of deviation of your world line from the given point of arrival and send the device to the past or the future, so it is possible, theoretically, to get into an alternative past or future.

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Связано ли это с астральной квантовой физикой реальности? Или что-то более близкое к виртуальной реальности?
[/QUOTE]Why video games? If we already have the ability to create our own universe.

@Timetravel_O

Could you give us a glimpse idea how your routing system can be more ecological that crypto or standard internet now. Crypto minings seams to be high energy consuming. How your team can make it more eco? What is the technological idea to improve it? Or it is depending on related industries?

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]So everything he created were pieces of fictions? So everything he said were all lies? If that's so then I'm just a naive young guy. I thought he was time travelling soldier working for government. Was it all just a scam?
[/QUOTE]

Razimus received an email with a confession from one of the Habers. Now, if you want to be really creative, you can believe that maybe a time traveler told them to do it.  You never know. But Larry was an entertainment lawyer and every lawyer on the planet is out to make a quick buck.  Unfortunately, they hurt someone in the process, and created an entire world of schizophrenics that now believe Titor visits them.  The Karma of this saga has been extensive.  

[QUOTE='TimeTravel_О]Well, yes, impostors come and go, but Titor "T.i.t.o.r" remains. © Temporal Recon.
[/QUOTE]

Why are you using the name Temporal Recon?

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Почему вы используете название Temporal Recon?
[/QUOTE]Because it's me. Temporal Recon is the organization behind the TITOR project. TITOR is a project of the Temporal Recon organization.

Oh, these lawyers always do what they are told).

[QUOTE='<em>Sammiejo_0</em>]How do we know this is the original JT?
[/QUOTE]I heard American government killed him. In which year they killed him. Maybe mafia gang from Italy or from China Triads. I guess Anthony Faucci is corrupted doctor working for government as spy. So I guess John Titor died for Covid-19 in unspecified unknown timeline period.

[QUOTE='<em>Sammiejo_0</em>]Как мы узнаем, что это оригинальный JT?
[/QUOTE]I have no purpose to convince you that he is me. The time will come - you yourself will understand. and so, I will be happy to answer any question.

[QUOTE='gamerz31w]Интересный документальный фильм, не правда ли?
[/QUOTE]What movie?

[QUOTE='<em>Time_Travel_1</em>]Я слышал, что его убило американское правительство. В каком году они его убили. Может быть, мафиозная банда из Италии или из китайских триад. Полагаю, Энтони Фауччи коррумпированный врач, работающий на правительство в качестве шпиона. Итак, я предполагаю, что Джон Титор умер от Covid-19 в неустановленный, неизвестный период времени.
[/QUOTE]You cannot kill someone who exists always and everywhere.

[QUOTE='Pergamin]@Timetravel_O
Не могли бы вы дать нам представление о том, как ваша система маршрутизации может быть более экологичной, чем криптовалюта или стандартный Интернет. Крипто-майнинг швов требует высоких энергозатрат. Как ваша команда может сделать ее более экологичной? Какая технологическая идея его улучшить? Или это зависит от смежных отраслей?
[/QUOTE]Well, before answering you, I will ask - are you familiar with the SETI @ Home project?

[QUOTE='TimeTravel_О]I have no purpose to convince you that he is me. The time will come - you yourself will understand. and so, I will be happy to answer any question.
[/QUOTE]I don’t need to be convinced, the real JT wouldn’t care. I know. Canis lupus camepstris 

Status
Not open for further replies.