How to improve TTI

I only needed to read the first post which was SPOT ON.
However then I read the reply from a Mod/Admin.
No need to read further.
Good bye...Perhaps...!

Might check back in a few days or weeks, or maybe LAST YEAR if my calculations and machine are sound!

-B!LL! :)

I'm Kidding, I loved this joint. I hope it comes to LIFE big time!

I only needed to read the first post which was SPOT ON.
However then I read the reply from a Mod/Admin.
No need to read further.
Good bye...Perhaps...!

Might check back in a few days or weeks, or maybe LAST YEAR if my calculations and machine are sound!

-B!LL! :)

I'm Kidding, I loved this joint. I hope it comes to LIFE big time!

That's the dream :cool:

We're very fortunate to have had Cosmo do all this work. And so long as he sticks around, we'll be happy to have him help us continue moving the site into the future.

Yes, quite well done...and all in about a week or so! Well done Cosmo and Raul! Good stuff.

Hopefully, with this new software, we can get back on track and discuss the real question: Would you kill baby Hitler?

Duh. :) Maybe not as a baby, but might choose the timing of the hit for maximum entertainment...maybe right after he got out of prison....give him a REAL Kampf, not the BS one he wrote about!

RMT

Duh. :) Maybe not as a baby, but might choose the timing of the hit for maximum entertainment...maybe right after he got out of prison....give him a REAL Kampf, not the BS one he wrote about!

As long as we keep him around long enough to invent the Volkswagen Beetle, do as you wish :P

This new forum style is pretty sweet! And it's cool that just the look changed while keeping all of the old posts as well. Nice video integration with youtube and easy tweeting on any page to tell anyone about the site. I just really like the upgrade. =)

Lost all old private messages but I guess that's fine considering what's new and available now.

Cosmo,

In the XenForo search engine set-up is their a switch to enable backwards searches? The current setting only allows for forward searches starting on a prior date and looking forward, search for posts "Newer Than [date]". Most of the searching that I do are searches that start on a date and look back toward older dates - "Older Than [date]".

And is there a switch and increases the width of the date range? The current setting only allows searches back to 1-FEB-2007 while the database itself goes back to 1999. People still do Titor based searches and virtually none of the Titor related posts and threads are covered by the current setting and certainly none of the original 2001 threads are covered.

I did, BTW, place all of the original Titor/TTO threads into a Drop Box public file and made a new thread for each. The threads aren't uploaded to this site but they are referenced in a URL link so they can be viewed, copied, discussed and saved by anyone who desires to have them.

Chronohistorian likes Hitler. But anyways, to improve this forum we need more categories and more SCi FI Ficiton. Courses or categories that a Real Time traveller would need like Learning Languages or a place where there's time travel designs only or only the science behind it instead of a general forum spot that can get cluttered.