I believe "Rainman Time" is aptly named...

reactor1967

Quantum Scribe
I believe \"Rainman Time\" is aptly named...

I believe Rainman is aptly named because he brings the Rain down on other peoples post trying to wash what they say away with his words. Whether it be labeling their behavior or trying to prove their words wrong he brings the rain. I see he is celebrating his 5000th post. Congrads. This guy has been busting peoples balls a long time and has taking a swing at just about everyone that comes through at one time or the other even running a few off. Still he is un-equal in the science and math he brings to this forum so I guess the Rainman can bring the rain all he wants. Live long and prosper Mr. Rainman Time.

Re: I believe \"Rainman Time\" is aptly named...

I believe Rainman is aptly named because he brings the Rain down on other peoples post trying to wash what they say away with his words. Whether it be labeling their behavior or trying to prove their words wrong he brings the rain. I see he is celebrating his 5000th post. Congrads. This guy has been busting peoples balls a long time and has taking a swing at just about everyone that comes through at one time or the other even running a few off. Still he is un-equal in the science and math he brings to this forum so I guess the Rainman can bring the rain all he wants. Live long and prosper Mr. Rainman Time.

but looks like :
<font color="red"> Cyber-bullying [/COLOR]

define word:

Cyber-bullying involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.

linkbutton3.gif

i think they can analyze the 5000 said post and make an informative article there...

Aren't freedom of speech and expression wonderful things? Revel in them, boys!

This guy has been busting peoples balls a long time and has taking a swing at just about everyone that comes through at one time or the other even running a few off.

If you look very carefully, all of the people I "bust balls" and "take a swing at" have something in common. It is very fundamental. When you identify it you will have yet another piece of evidence for why I am here. Until then, enjoy...

RMT

I don't see RMT so much as bullying - as calling out the caller.
There's nothing wrong with a friendly challenge. Subtle or blatant.
I don't think I've ever seen RMT preemptive strike, it's always been a retort that I can recall.

Cheers.

I don't see RMT so much as bullying - as calling out the caller.
There's nothing wrong with a friendly challenge. Subtle or blatant.
I don't think I've ever seen RMT preemptive strike, it's always been a retort that I can recall.

Cheers

Well its nice that you have your perfect image of what you think he should be in your mind for what ever reason that may be I don,t want to know. But, truth is your wrong. Yes he can be nice, Yes he is smart, but yes he can be a bully and yes he can be mean. From what I can see of what you have read it does not seem like you read his post. He you do then it seems your blinded by what you think he is. He is the Rain maker. The Rainman. He brings the rain to peoples post to wash away their words with his own. He brings the Rain as he is aptly named. I also see him as a bully and from what I can tell I am not along in my beliefs. He does bring math and science to this forum which is my belief that is why he was never banned. From what I can tell he has been asked to stop at least once from his own admission in his post. I stick by my belief that Rainman brings the rain. Cheers

cooperation is the key to success not jealousy or pointless pickering , on the other forum we work thruout Pm each other a new way and theory using the human body as a vessel to time travel all we need now is to set us a device that could make one slide thru time as he/ she is now and experience the past or future with a simple turn of a knob on a plastic device , rainmantime does see the big picture his vast knowledge is going to waste thru this kind of pickering so let cooperation rule or failure fall upon your head
fail fail fail goes to the garbage pail

all we need now is to set us a device that could make one slide thru time as he/ she is now and experience the past or future with a simple turn of a knob on a plastic device

Well golly olly (apologies to my friend Olly!), if that is all you need then you ought to be time traveling by next week some time!

rainmantime does see the big picture

That is pretty funny, and ironic, given your statement above regarding "all we need now is..." I would hazard to guess that any other person formally trained in the sciences who read your statement would claim that it was you who are not seeing the big picture. But don't mind me... I'm just a big ahole with a great deal of engineering experience... what do I know.

RMT

my point exactly why is it that you persist on thrashing everyone else instead of collaborating with them an try something , i know im onto something , and my wild theory will come to fruition soon , this device im working on is cheap to build and i have all the prior engineer of the Px and other field behind even Nichols is trying to figure a way to synchronize the soul life experience with the time synchronicity so by taping into one memory we could pinpoint a time location in the past and go there , so why not stop being so sarcastic and collaborate , or are you that arrogant and egotesticle that you forgot the basic principle of spirituality and share with your next of kin you experience and knowledge , you dont know this but if you know as much as you claim this would make you a priceless individuals to my eyes , and if i could i would hire you at any price asking to work with us , but unforutnally im [censored] ass poor (i only make 33 000$ a year ) so i have to do with what i have at my disposal
cheers
best of luck
sincerly
and honestly
Dr z

btw ive play with the dark art and the kaballah is by far the most evil of them all i would not brag being into this type of art if i was anyone , i believe in god but not being a full worshiper , ive seen the dark side of thing and the kabal only bring misery to whom ever goes along with its teaching nothing good ever come out of this , the tree of life was anton levey and alister crowley favorite plaything ( btw full fledge satanisn)

why is it that you persist on thrashing everyone else instead of collaborating with them an try something

My professional work is on high technology, classified projects. This limits not only what I can talk about with respect to those projects, but it also limits with whom and on what I can work outside of my job. There are laws codified in my couhtry by the acronym ITAR. If I am not careful who I talk to about technical subjects, I could find myself in jail. And I am not about to go to jail for crackpot projects. Sorry. Just the way it is.

so why not stop being so sarcastic and collaborate

See above for one reason. Another reason is that I only choose to collaborate with people (when I am permitted) who have the same understanding of science that I do. I do not spend my time on projects that are wishful thinking with no veritable evidence of progress.

or are you that arrogant and egotesticle

Oh yes... I definitely have some massive egotesticles! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
RMT

your a lost cause , i find that its pointless to go on
your acting just like most teen on every other forum i post to ( and wich i quit posting ) because reasoning with people like you is not worth my energy , when god start talking to you let me know.

your a lost cause , i find that its pointless to go on
your acting just like most teen on every other forum i post to ( and wich i quit posting ) because reasoning with people like you is not worth my energy , when god start talking to you let me know.

i was taken (gasp)

Hey DoctorZ:

Im glad to see you back. You hang tuff dude. Stay in there and do what you do. Here is a little help from me for what it is worth to you.

52409post.jpg

If time is a frequency then the multi-diminsional EMF or lines which matter follows and binds to can alternate its frequency to control time. Mass has an effect on time so it could be that mass effects the multi-dimional EMF frequency(s) which effects time.

There are other technologies along the lines that I have proposed here.

Star Trek Warp drive not impossible:
http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/090506-tw-warp-drive.html

My professional work is on high technology, classified projects. This limits not only what I can talk about with respect to those projects, but it also limits with whom and on what I can work outside of my job. There are laws codified in my couhtry by the acronym ITAR. If I am not careful who I talk to about technical subjects, I could find myself in jail. And I am not about to go to jail for crackpot projects. Sorry. Just the way it is.

Just the way things are in TPTB world...

I like this sign:

imagetyz.jpg

DoctorZ:

A while back we talked about making something invisible. Well, with the theory I presented above I believe it is possible to make something invisible with this. As light crosses from Universe A into manmade Universe B it becomes part of Universe B. Given a shift is needed to get light across the threshold. Now, in Universe B the light can be phase shifted into a frequency that is not visible to the human eye. This high frequency light will pass through what is being made invisible because of the high frequency. Then we let the light shift back from universe B to universe A.
Since the light passed through at a high frequncy then shifted back to its normal frequency the object seems invisible. Also, with this it is posslbe to sub-atomicly effect the forces that make up matter as John was able to do with his EMF experiments. There you go. I hope this helped.

This was my current thinking on physical time travel. Me myself I am staying at the house in my own time line no physical time travel for me. Call me a coward if you will. I would rather time travel with information theory. I won,t rule out putting a watch into a machine to see if I can change how fast it runs. See you around.

Side note:

I still give professor RMT his due when it comes to math and science even though I am critcal of him. I am finishing up the calculus downloads from his math link at youtube. That was 103 videos. Next I have the linear algrabra and physics downloads. There are plenty of those. A 100 or so in the physics section. Well its not too far above the regular calculus but if I go through all of those videos that should help me out. I started downloading the videos at work then that stopped for a while. I just recently got back on broadband though its a cheap broadband service but it still beats dialup. Like the programming I was doing on my time travel with information project which is still not over I just stopped talking about it so much this will take me time but it will help me when discussing advance technology or researching it or even building it (not ruling that out). RMT will tear you down but in doing so he trys to point you in the right direction he thinks is best unless he thinks your are just plain crazy then he says so. Yeah he can be a pain in the neck too and I am being polite when saying that. Truth is he can be a real Ahole and he knows that. Sometimes that is all he is. I have another term for him but mop would not appreciate it so I will let it go.

DoctorZ:

If you ever find you need advance math in your work then here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=khanacademy&amp;view=playlists
Then use http://www.savetube.com and free download manager (you can google it). I copy all the video links to a text file then I goto http://www.savetube.com and get a real link for it to save the flash video file which is automaticly saved in my download manager. Then when I am finished I start up the downloads in my download manager and take a very long coffee break. I cut from my text file and past in savetube which when I hit the download button creates a download list in my download manager. Again which I start when I am finished with my list. I have found that I do need advanced math since I am doing more than just shooting my mouth off here and I believe you might need it too. Yeah the RMT will tear you down and laugh at you but he has something when it comes to needing math. Anyway good luck to you.

If time is a frequency then the multi-diminsional EMF or lines which matter follows and binds to can alternate its frequency to control time. Mass has an effect on time so it could be that mass effects the multi-dimional EMF frequency(s) which effects time.

You get 5D model EMF to get travel in time:

-XYZ coordinates
-a T temporal coordinate
-a F frequency of resonance of the Matter.
-a "repulsion particle" that react with this Universe! /But only those that are in Secret/Black project think they know...guess who?

early i put a diagram of this model here:

Link to that model on TTI

Quoted Charlie:

You are sort of heading down the right path with your theory but there are key elements that you didn't mention that are crucial to a unified field theory which pertains to the force that controls the resonant frequency at the atomic level for matter and energy. This vibrational rate differs in each density of the universe.

end quoted

This is what Rainman didn't tell you, cause is a Top Secret!!! , and he didn´t want to mess with the "sleeping pills drama" that the alphabeth soup STS agencias like to set!...

wooo ,information overload , this is more than i can chew , awesome work , here you go rainmant , this is what i was talking about , thank you guy this week end the timenomore team is gathering to discuss who we can focus on reading the earth resonnance frequency so we can at least be sure on wich level it work on then we can pinpoint the rest of what you guys feed me as valuable information , im sure a 100% that with what i have now at my disposaL I can work a working theory , there after will be creating a device to make the theory work in a low level energy device .thank you all i will let you know on my development by Pm ..ing each one of you ,, except those whop do not wich to collaborate on a productive idea.
cheers
DR Z
my sincere thank you to you all

wooo ,information overload , this is more than i can chew , awesome work , here you go rainmant , this is what i was talking about , thank you guy this week end the timenomore team is gathering to discuss who we can focus on reading the earth resonnance frequency so we can at least be sure on wich level it work on then we can pinpoint the rest of what you guys feed me as valuable information , im sure a 100% that with what i have now at my disposaL I can work a working theory , there after will be creating a device to make the theory work in a low level energy device .thank you all i will let you know on my development by Pm ..ing each one of you ,, except those whop do not wich to collaborate on a productive idea.
cheers
DR Z
my sincere thank you to you all

DoctorZ is the man.

btw ive play with the dark art and the kaballah is by far the most evil of them all i would not brag being into this type of art if i was anyone , i believe in god but not being a full worshiper , ive seen the dark side of thing and the kabal only bring misery to whom ever goes along with its teaching nothing good ever come out of this , the tree of life was anton levey and alister crowley favorite plaything ( btw full fledge satanisn)

Yes, knowledge is quite "evil" (sarcastic connotation).
Explain this "Satanism" to those of older faiths that "Satan" and personal choice was not necessarily part of;
IE Hinduism (just got done reading a little more about it out of curiousity from the last post)
Reference Source
God is the Almighty and Supreme. So how can there be anything good or bad against It ? If the good things are the creation of God and bad things of some other evil force, will the gravitational force of the earth be attributed to God or the other force, as it is vital good element for us to live at the same time kills somebody who falls down from a high-rise building! In the system made by God, normally one gets to enjoy the good or bad things based on what have been their inclinations and the actions they made because of that. (This is called karma). There is no evil (satan type) against God. In fact atharva veda puts it very clearly,

I'm not advocating any religion once again for sake of unbiased debate.
However, for large minded ideas, the primitive driving factor seems to be taking over here.

IMO the Qabalah, aka Kabalah, etc is nothing evil whatsoever.
It actually preaches the danger of negative energy in alot of ways in my personal interpretation.
I'm sorry, but that shortsighted statement riled me like back in the days when over religious zealot folks would deem Dungeons &amp; Dragons an "evil game".
If they had a clue, they'd pick it up and read about it. All it was, was a game with a mathematical ruleset for calculations, the rest was up to your imagination, the whole story, the whole game.
One could chose to make a very "self serving evil game", or a very "righteous, teaching morals game" - Point? Again, nothing is evil but in and of action itself. No book is certainly evil if it only expands possibility. To know white and dark is knowledge, to chose a path of one or another is the action of choice, and interaction upon another.

I wonder if back in the day, Mr. Crowley would have put on his scariest adornments and said "BOO!" if you would have ran down the street? Then again if he would have done the same thing but in India, how many would that have the same effect upon? (Reference above theological quote).

I've known alot of outwardly righteous people do some very horrible things, just as some that have appeared very unsavory - lend a hand when others would not.

Interesting thoughts thx. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif