I Time Traveled to 2015.

I just went and read this thread again for a good laugh before I get started in my day. Wow I have to say Abra almost had a good story. I think with another month of planning all the scenarios of each detail he could have pulled it off for a couple more responses. My favorite is in the beginning where he was tinkering with a healing machine that miraculously turned into a time machine. Then later he mentions it as being in "beta" which makes you believe that the "healing" machine was now supposed to be a first run "time machine". You see it's the small insignificant details that get you every time. Oh well on to the next "time traveler". I want more excitement next time without the feeling I am reading story from an author.

Was only a matter of time before someone else got access to it and started to change the story around.

To: The Real Abra
I have found a piece to your puzzle. I await your return in Autumn of 2015. I have left a trail for you to find. I have kept your email. Find John, and we can further our discussions. Until then, I'll be Here.

Ok JDT so are you collaborating with Abra to keep this going? What's the story here? I thought this whole puzzle was solved already. Healing stones, beta time travel devices. C'mon.

then I mistakenly posted after logging into the account.

Really, you mistakenly posted after logging into the account? Did the avatar not give you a clue that you were still logged into the account you have now commandeered? And why sign off with "-John"?

I think you are having a difficult time reading what it is that I have posted.
My avatar is recent; before this mishap. My involvement with this thread is that I found it, I did NOT post it. My involvement with the account that posted this thread is that I found it after the e-mail address expired, I did NOT create it. However, upon signing into the account, I noticed a reply to this thread, and replied with the Abra account, MISTAKENLY, as I intended to reply under this account.

I sign off with my name because that is who I am.
I am but a pen. Do not ask me questions that I have already posted the answers to; do your own digging.

-John

If you understand the meaning of the word "Commandeered" then you will understand that I did not have a difficult time reading what you had posted.

Incidentally, in all of your previous posts as "JDT", you never ONCE signed off as John. The first time you signed off as John was in the posting of the account you "commandeered". Correct me if I am wrong.