Immortality through time travel

Alright guys.

I want to make a list of people, who want to be taken from future time travelers to the time when the human immortality is possible.

Here is how I imagine that working. The majority of people, that will join my list, you and I, for example, will have children. These children will live longer than us with lets say 20 - 30 years, or maybe more (due to the progressively increase of the average life span for humans). The children will be teached by us about the real sciece of time travel, and will be given our coordinates, dates, and places from where we would like to be taken into the future, and when exactly we would like to be taken. Thanks to our children and to their children (the future our generations), this information will be passing in time until the moment when the time travel is really invented. Then it will be enough only one person from our future generations, to have the information database about each one of us, in order to recover us all from the past (from their perspective). Why increasing the number of people matters? Because the chance of at least one of our future generation to have an access to a time travel technology increases with the number of people.

There are many questions, really that wait to be answered, but I think, that we, or our future generations will answer them all, and will be found the way to recover us in the distant future without causing problems and paradoxes in the timeline, and the future and the present societies, and some day you and I may actually live immortal in the future :) who knows?

I did my best to require as less information about the people in my list, as possible. What is needed is your name(s), the place where are you and the time when you want to be taken, e.g. the minimal information about who and when to be taken. If you (like me) want to be taken and immortalized in the future after your death, then will have to periodically contact at least one member of the list in order to be clearly known when you have died. Currently I made a rule for not resurrecting suicided people, because some mentally unstable person may kill himself/herself in order to faster go into the future, and the guarantee, that we will be taken into the future currently is none.

Curently there are two people in my list - me and another person from this form. He may confirm his presence in my list, by answering to this topic, only if he wants.

Are you with me? If so, write me your data to the email ( [email redacted] ) or write in the topic to develope the idea further.

I wouldn't want to be immortal.

Me, the forefront of my generation being tested in the IQ tests 200 years in the future?

I am sorry, but I won't take that Humiliation.

I only want to be judged by the standards of my generation, nothing more.

Then I will be a Genius forevermore.

I mean, even Einstein wouldn't score well in today's IQ tests if he was immortal.

I may be a mad Scientist, but I am not THAT crazy.

Your IQ probbably will be the same as the IQ of the future generations. Our brain hasn't changed anatomically in the past several hundred years.

I wouldn't want to be immortal.Me, the forefront of my generation being tested in the IQ tests 200 years in the future?I am sorry, but I won't take that Humiliation.

I only want to be judged by the standards of my generation, nothing more.

Then I will be a Genius forevermore.

I mean, even Einstein wouldn't score well in today's IQ tests if he was immortal.

I may be a mad Scientist, but I am not THAT crazy.
Interesting thoughts, and point well taken. At the same time, there is more to life than intelligence (which I just misspelled at first, lol). Think of how important you could be if you chose to take the risk of revealing yourself as a time traveler. Think of the exhilaration (also spell-checked) of discovering the future! A bit of devil's advocate work there, as it would certainly be a double-edged sword at best.

Your IQ probbably will be the same as the IQ of the future generations. Our brain hasn't changed anatomically in the past several hundred years.
Actually IQ tests have been steadily getting harder and people have been steadily scoring better in them, even though they are getting harder.

This can be a matter of education and training. People from the past didn't manage to have our education, and the possibility of getting such a high knowledge on many topics. Plus I don't think, that high IQ number is an absolute criteria. Some of my high IQ friends are extremely uneffective both in the life and in their jobs, but this is another topic.