John Titor... Are you looking for a way home?

" Enjoying the conversation "

Indeed. Very funny.

Just so you know, most of you who consider yourself experts on Titor, simply aren't. I don't mean that to be insulting or as a means in which to antagonize. It is just simple fact, as conclusions built upon a false premise are also going to be false. ...like divergence between truth and false.

Much of what will be written in the 2001 posts were going to be meant as a means to assist Titor, while simultaneously throwing the rest of you for a loop, so to speak.

Consider this;

Think of something that only you would know or recognize, or rarely, if ever, mentioned. It could be almost anything, such as a reoccurring thought that isn't worth mentioning, something embarrassing, a weird dream that you've never discussed, a private event or conversation, lyrics to a song or a movie script that remind you of something specific in your life, etc, etc, etc...

For example, let's say you once had a bizarre dream about a mission to travel to the moon to grow cherry trees in a bio-dome as a food source for astronauts. You didn't tell anyone about it, but it is nonetheless a part of your memory and something unique to you.

Now, write a story about something and include a reference to your dream, then mail it to yourself. Anyone that may try to intercept it and decipher it's meaning is completely lost. If they have any inclination as to what it is about, they are liable to be sitting around with a telescope looking for bio-domes with fruit trees on the moon.

Apply the same concept to time travel. If you were to try to send a cryptic message to your past self, you could make such a reference that no one else would understand. You could essentially do so in front of the whole world in secrecy.

If you wanted to get tricky, you could do so in a time released manner. You could make a reference to the dream dated before it actually happened, and in such a way that you wouldn't get the message until after the dream had occurred. For example, if you know you had the dream in July 2018, and wouldn't get the message until March of 2022, you could go to February of 2013 and plant the message.

By order of logic, you know it came from you, that it must have been time travel as you posted it before it happened and in a way that the manner of delivery of said message was also anticipated...all of which was only known by you or a select few individuals. You could even get more tricky by breaking it up or changing things around a bit. Like making a reference to traveling to Mars in 2012, and another about planting peach trees in bio-domes in 2013.

The possibilities with such a system are virtually endless. I don't want to give away any more than what is necessary to make my point. But you get the idea. It takes a sound mind to keep track of it, but is nonetheless effective. The fun part is reading a bunch of arrogant idiots claiming to be experts and arguing as to whether you traveled to Mars in 2012 or 2013.

;)

Anything built upon a false premise will also be false.

That being said....Those of you who consider yourselves experts because you have studied the posts so well, are only experts of BS.

The posts are going to have been intended to assist 'Titor', while simultaneously fooling everyone else.

" Of course the secret song was never verified by Pamela. "

Pamela is full of it. As is Haber and many others.

Einstein,

Titor has decoys. Even his decoys have decoys. There are fake secret songs, false codes, fake circumstantial references, disinformation agents, systems of plausible deniability, false paper trails, etc., etc., etc...

Don't waste your time trying to figure it out. The only way you will figure it out is if you're allowed to. There are so many layers to this thing, that all you will manage to do is confuse yourself. If anything, you only will help the cause by unwittingly helping to confuse others.

Maybe I will help to confuse the believers into state of doubt. So could I be a disinformationist? Nope. Just someone trying to get others to use some critical thinking. But the fact is, science isn't moving toward a direction that would support Titor's science. In fact thanks to Hawking black holes may not even exist. He developed a math theory to show how matter spiraling into a black hole gives off radiation. Called Hawking radiation. But so far they do have candidates for black holes with this method. Only problem is they don't understand how come too much energy is being given off. This to me does suggest our black hole theories are in question. Perhaps there is a mechanism that allows matter to reach light speed and turn to energy in the process. Thus bypassing the possibility that black holes can even exist.
I don't mean to pick on you , just making a point.
Like you, I can appreciate the concept of critical thinking. I wish more people were as capable.

I am not as well read on physics as many of you folks are, so I am not really in the position to say much. However, I know time travel is indeed real, and suspect I have figured a relatively simple way of proving as such.

It will take some time to do some investigating, and I must be careful in my approach as there may be repercussions. It is more a question of 'should I?' rather than of ability to do so. But know I am working on it.

At what point and by what qualifications, does one become an expert in and on any given subject?
I would argue that it is relative to whatever you consider it as. A simple definition, I suppose, would be 'much more knowledgeable on a subject than most'. Of course, when you consider the vastness of the universe, you have to understand that knowledge of it is just as vast, virtually endless. So unless you have a god-like understanding, no one is an expert. And because it is all connected, how can you say you are an expert on anything. There is no 'one thing', but rather pieces of everything.

If you can see his persistent referral to his book as something other than promoting it, please explain it to me.
I think I have an answer to this. Although I haven't read the book, I am guessing that he sees the same thing as I do.
Everyone interested in the subject of time travel is reading and studying, searching for that set of circumstances that will definitively prove it is real. The thing is, unless you take an approach of an expansive view of things, you can't see it.

You see, evidence/proof of time travel is everywhere. You just have to know how and what to look for. So many people cannot see the forest for sake of the trees in the way.

Think of it like connecting the dots. If you have only connected a few dots, you only see a couple of lines. But as you connect more dots, a picture begins to form. Once you have connected them all, the picture is very clear. You have to see it in everything rather than something.

I suspect the reason he refers people to his book is because it isn't as simple as being able to explain it in a forum within a few, or even several posts. It is simply WAY too big. He has already take the time and investment of putting it together in 300 pages, thus his answer is to 'read the book'.

Why would he want to needlessly and repeatedly go through the trouble of trying to explain it when he has already done his best in book form? As far as the profit is concerned, I don't think it is unreasonable to try to make up for the investment he has made thus far. And I suspect that, to him, it is more about the search for answers, truth about the world we live in.

Everyone interested in the subject of time travel is reading and studying, searching for that set of circumstances that will definitively prove it is real..

Not quite true in my case.
Can you provide 1 piece of incontrovertible evidence of time-travel for me to evaluate/assess?
Lol.
Yes. I am confident I can do so to the satisfaction of many. However, it may lead to serious issues. That is my fear, anyway.

I cannot say for sure, but I fear that I may have already unwittingly caused harm to others, simply for lack of understanding and appreciation of how this stuff works. It is enormously complex and very sensitive in nature.

One problem is that it is not so easy to only prove one thing as it is all connected. Think 'butterfly effect' and 'Pandora's Box'. As much as I would love to satisfy curiosity, I don't want to cause harm to anyone, either directly or indirectly...myself, family and friends included.

Another issue is that Knowledge is Power, and knowledge in the wrong hands can be used to do evil.

Consider this:

Hypothetically speaking, If an entity in the future with time travel were to discover a valuable enough or key piece of information from the past, it could essentially travel to a previous past and act as to cause harm for it's own selfish evil purposes.

For now, I think it is wise to be very careful.

First, thanks alot for some very interesting posts.
Thank you for the appreciation of my time.

Under what circumstances would someone be "allowed" to figure it out?
Generally speaking, anyone that doesn't already know will likely have a one hell of a time figuring it out.

Also, are you able to say how you determined this is the case?
Yes.

Do you happen to know of anyone right now that has been "allowed"?
I am working on it.

BTW...what is the significance of the name Aeternam Triticus?
I am being blatant, facetious, guile-ish, resentful and, hopefully, self destructive in reference to other references of something found all throughout history....behavior that I understand isn't exactly unexpected from someone who is, as someone once suggested, 'imbalanced'.

Yes, but by the entity travelling back in time, there is an immediate paradox that cannot be ignored.
I am curious as to what exactly you mean. Could you elaborate, please?

Yet you did anyway

Which is it? Is this your opinion or not?

Never said he wasn’t. All I said was that he is not an expert on Titor any more than I am – he is more like a librarian. And I believe I said IMHO. I have the highest degree of respect for the man, which I also indicated in an earlier post.

Which version?

A while ago you said we were the same person. Is that what you mean by relationship? I already challenged you to confirm this “relationship” since you are the MOD and supposedly have access to behind the scenes stuff. But the reality is that we both know that this is not true. I am not sure why you are using your Admin privileges to distort the truth.

Anyway….since you are the MOD and have control over things, there is not much more I can say. So, can we get on with the Time Travel discussion please?

Tell Sam that if you edit a comment on the website, it updates the date. The comment about another meteor hitting on the same day as DA14, was made a month ago.

Hi to all,Don't you guys have the feeling John Titor mght be back soon ? is there anyone still readying these posts ?Peace and Love
Nope. I think he's been cancelled along with all the good Sci-Fi like Fringe and Star Trek. But I suppose you could contact Larry Haber, since he owns the copyrights to the story. He might be able to tell you if he plans on having any additional story segments to be added.

I think he is back in his own timeline doing just fine with the 5100 he came to obtain. As for the rest who wish he would return it's not going to happen and even it was attempted that John would not be seen back on this time line again unless he kept the machine on as he stated.As for any that still believe he was a hoax, I ask this question. Have you been paying attention to the news lately?

So much of what John said of his own time line is coming to pass on our own with a time differential rate and some stuff averted altogether . If what he says is correct we are just 3-4 years away from nuclear world war three. Look at the situation with Russia and America right now. Doesn't it seem like Russia on the side of a large portion of the American population that stands against the US government foreign policy?

A bunch of stuff i could pull out the news that pin points to the accuracy of John Titor. Always will be those who disbelieve or try and explain it away.

I believe his story.He showed us the way Time Travel really works.

It is wonderful joining you, I've been always reading and reading but never decided to join a chat room like this to leave opinions, well Haber is a lawyer but seems no longer exist that enterprise probably he just doesn't expect to comeback to this timeline so I would understand it, but I guess that anytime when retired he will pass by to make sure everything is being work out and peace is being achieved.

I've got several things to get to share with you guys, don't know why but I do have the feeling he is planning to come back pretty soon !!

I've got a question !! I know Pamela has been in touch directly with him right ? do you know if what he said about to prove to you who I am a friend will corroborate the significance of the musical group of the B 52's !! did finally anyone come back and say something like .............. the meaning is DREAMS COME TRUE. or something like that and explain it ?

Juan