Looking for John Titor

If you acquire any new or relevant information on contacting Titor or communication from him email me on: [email protected] . I would be happy to hear anything you have to say regarding Titor so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

Actually if we accept that Titor was telling the truth about visiting the year 2000 for "personal reasons", we could assume he tried contact his family somehow so perhaps this world line's Titor does have information on the future Titor but we then encounter the issue of him using a different name but it could be a potential lead.
have you seen the twitter accounts supposedly belonging to "john" and "kay"?

Both are as fake as Edward snowdens .

I wasn't pulling your leg. Your window of opportunity has passed. And what would you do if you did find this worlds version and his family. Would you protect them from government harm ? Would you pester them with questions when they sought to remain hidden? Would you insist they stop hiding and revel themselves?

Do you think you can travel through time or do you understand the worldliness theory properly?

Have you considered the merits of earning a degree in a mathematical science and joining the team at CERN?

Have you discovered the other worldline travelers yet? Because you didnt think johnwas the only one did you?

When trying to locate him I explored all options though....any lead is worth following down the rabbit hole.

Did you try the option that this site was at one time linked to the Celebration, FL community website? Did you try the option that Momma Kay, having recently moved to Nebraska (2002) where she was to be totally anonymous, just happened to pick an attorney "out of the blue" who 1) graduated from law school with Larry Haber, 2) had had no contact with Haber since graduating from law school 25 years earlier and who 3) picked Larry Haber out of all the attorneys in Florida to serve as Momma Kay's business partner and lawyer in Celebration, FL?

How about considering that this site, long prior to "TTO/Titor", was directly associated with Celebration, FL? MOP set up and for a time managed the Celebration, FL community website and BBS - which had a hot link on it to this site (NO - MOP is not and was not part of any hoax.) Did you consider that TimeTravel_0 was already a member of this forum and TTO was his sock-puppet?

Did you consider that there really is no Momma Kay Titor and that she is just another character created off-line as a part of the online discussion?

You really don't have to look too hard to find Titor. The list is short - less than half a dozen people. I'll leave the rest to you because after almost 15 years the story isn't of much interest to me anymore.

BTW: Don't believe every rumor you hear about so-and-so receiving "frequent" death threats. The incident occurred 11 years ago and was handled by Rick Donaldson, Olav Phillips, myself, "Buzzmaker" and Larry Haber. As you can imagine, we do get Fruitbats on sites like this and they can, at times, get a bit over zealous. The "offender" came from Anomalies.net. It wasn't a death threat. It was a psychotic rant from a member who was off his medication. I've received my fair share of those as well.

I don't know why Williams at JohnTitor.com would get death threats. Of all the people associated with the story he was the least knowledgeable. When he put up the site and made his first appearance on Coast-2-Coast he couldn't answer even basic questions about the story. When Art asked him about his website he didn't even know the URL of his own site ( John Titor Dot Com) where he was supposed to be an expert on the subject. :confused: (Come on man! It's a site about John Titor and you named it...doh...John Titor.)

Actually, if he was to be believed (based on his earliest version of himself as the SysAdmin at JohnTitor.com) he was just the site manager, not the principle. When the site first went up he posted the "red arrow" version of the schematic of the Gadget. We all knew that that was not the original drawing but one that a poster had altered. Within 24 hours it was taken down with the explanation that his partner demanded it after being contacted by an attorney about copyright violation.

As I've said before - this is less about time travel than it is about making money in the sci-fi area of the entertainment industry. No problem - making money. But it isn't science or time travel.

I still don't get the theory that he did it for the money?

He never asked for a dime, Their is nothing to sell? My alter theory of it being Stephen hawking a son is still better... How is he making money off this? It seems like intellectual laziness to me... Their is not and never has been any money to make off this free internet story... So who is making a profit and how?...

Forgive me..I know we have been over this before with no answer then..and I doubt one will appear now.. It is just the same old same old ... Still I fail to understand the notion that it was all done for the money when no money made....unless you count the sales of all those books lol.. That was what, two hundred bucks over the last fifteen years... Oh and all the movies that still do not exist..how this story made money?

I still don't get the theory that he did it for the money?

He never asked for a dime, Their is nothing to sell? My alter theory of it being Stephen hawking a son is still better... How is he making money off this? It seems like intellectual laziness to me... Their is not and never has been any money to make off this free internet story... So who is making a profit and how?...

Forgive me..I know we have been over this before with no answer then..and I doubt one will appear now.. It is just the same old same old ... Still I fail to understand the notion that it was all done for the money when no money made....unless you count the sales of all those books lol.. That was what, two hundred bucks over the last fifteen years... Oh and all the movies that still do not exist..how this story made money?

You're catching on, old friend. There doesn't seem to have been much money actually made. But the JTF is a legally organized for-profit business as a Florida LLC. And there's the rub - and a clue.

Larry Haber is the attorney and general manager for the JTF. He's not an ambulance chaser scratching out a marginal existence as an attorney. He's one of the Big Boys in the entertainment/movie making world, i.e. he doesn't come cheap. Where's the money coming from for the past decade? Just handling the phone calls for the business is an expense. I don't know about you but if I call my attorney its $375 an hour.

A business can't (legally) lose money for a decade and a half and remain a business. It eventually gets reclassified as a hobby and loses its tax status as a business. So, is he all in as a general partner, doing a favor to a family member/friend or both? Someone is paying the bills thus there has to be some income.

And it is an LLC. Limited liability. The author can remain anonymous, reap the benefits of profit as a limited partner and let Larry run the business.

Have they made a lot of profit? It doesn't appear that that's the case. They probably waited too long to move the commercial interest forward. The story lost steam in the US in 2004 - The Book was pretty much a flop. They made some inroads in Italy with the RAI John Titor episode but that never took hold either. So it seems a bit more likely that this is being done for a family member or friend rather than a general client. Someone is getting the Family Rate.

Paul,

Someone who used the same handle "John Titor" posted that. However it is very unlikely that the person who posted here and on Post-2-Post sent the message to you. The message has a clear IP address. With the exception of two posts on this site TTO/Titor always logged on to a proxy server to post.

The fact that he hasn't been found yet supports his story some. No real money has been made. He did have an answer to every question. His motive seemed to be to just get the truth out. It is plausible, and he had a "Ring of Truth" to him. I truly enjoyed the moment.

Both are as fake as Edward snowdens .

I wasn't pulling your leg. Your window of opportunity has passed. And what would you do if you did find this worlds version and his family. Would you protect them from government harm ? Would you pester them with questions when they sought to remain hidden? Would you insist they stop hiding and revel themselves?

Do you think you can travel through time or do you understand the worldliness theory properly?

Have you considered the merits of earning a degree in a mathematical science and joining the team at CERN?

Have you discovered the other worldline travelers yet? Because you didnt think johnwas the only one did you?

I would try to protect them, what they could contribute to this world line and science sure outways the value of my life so therefore I would do my best to understand, protect and help them.

I have a relatively solid working knowledge of the "world lines theory" but have neglected to ponder the thought of "other" travelers. Have there been any other creditable TT's claiming to be from the same world line as Titor or at least applying what he taught us to his\hers story?

Paul,

Someone who used the same handle "John Titor" posted that. However it is very unlikely that the person who posted here and on Post-2-Post sent the message to you. The message has a clear IP address. With the exception of two posts on this site TTO/Titor always logged on to a proxy server to post.

Good points.

Did you try the option that this site was at one time linked to the Celebration, FL community website? Did you try the option that Momma Kay, having recently moved to Nebraska (2002) where she was to be totally anonymous, just happened to pick an attorney "out of the blue" who 1) graduated from law school with Larry Haber, 2) had had no contact with Haber since graduating from law school 25 years earlier and who 3) picked Larry Haber out of all the attorneys in Florida to serve as Momma Kay's business partner and lawyer in Celebration, FL?

How about considering that this site, long prior to "TTO/Titor", was directly associated with Celebration, FL? MOP set up and for a time managed the Celebration, FL community website and BBS - which had a hot link on it to this site (NO - MOP is not and was not part of any hoax.) Did you consider that TimeTravel_0 was already a member of this forum and TTO was his sock-puppet?

Did you consider that there really is no Momma Kay Titor and that she is just another character created off-line as a part of the online discussion?

You really don't have to look too hard to find Titor. The list is short - less than half a dozen people. I'll leave the rest to you because after almost 15 years the story isn't of much interest to me anymore.

BTW: Don't believe every rumor you hear about so-and-so receiving "frequent" death threats. The incident occurred 11 years ago and was handled by Rick Donaldson, Olav Phillips, myself, "Buzzmaker" and Larry Haber. As you can imagine, we do get Fruitbats on sites like this and they can, at times, get a bit over zealous. The "offender" came from Anomalies.net. It wasn't a death threat. It was a psychotic rant from a member who was off his medication. I've received my fair share of those as well.

I don't know why Williams at JohnTitor.com would get death threats. Of all the people associated with the story he was the least knowledgeable. When he put up the site and made his first appearance on Coast-2-Coast he couldn't answer even basic questions about the story. When Art asked him about his website he didn't even know the URL of his own site ( John Titor Dot Com) where he was supposed to be an expert on the subject. :confused: (Come on man! It's a site about John Titor and you named it...doh...John Titor.)

Actually, if he was to be believed (based on his earliest version of himself as the SysAdmin at JohnTitor.com) he was just the site manager, not the principle. When the site first went up he posted the "red arrow" version of the schematic of the Gadget. We all knew that that was not the original drawing but one that a poster had altered. Within 24 hours it was taken down with the explanation that his partner demanded it after being contacted by an attorney about copyright violation.

As I've said before - this is less about time travel than it is about making money in the sci-fi area of the entertainment industry. No problem - making money. But it isn't science or time travel.

Darby, I am sure that this subject is beyond exhausted for you. I apologize for that. It must be frustrating to talk about this subject, even all these years later. The slice lining is that the jt topic is still bringing this site traffic :) that's desirable, right?

Silver** fun new phone I have. Perhaps I should stick to posting from my PC. This voice input isn't as finely tuned as I would like it to be. Ray kurzweil needs to hurry up and develop new toys !!