Looking for John Titor

I would try to protect them, what they could contribute to this world line and science sure outways the value of my life so therefore I would do my best to understand, protect and help them.

I have a relatively solid working knowledge of the "world lines theory" but have neglected to ponder the thought of "other" travelers. Have there been any other creditable TT's claiming to be from the same world line as Titor or at least applying what he taught us to his\hers story?

The qronos duo.. Their were two of them... One predicted the economic crash of 07 to the number. And other stuff too.. ANd like john titor he/she got stuff wrong too..but getting an economic indicator exactly correct should be completely impossible... Unless one really is a time/worldline traveler.... Naturally the skeptics here hate the heck outta them and completely ridicule and disavorw them....

The qronos duo.. Their were two of them... One predicted the economic crash of 07 to the number. And other stuff too.. Naturally the skeptics here hate the heck outta them and completely ridicule and disavorw them....

What was the basis of the skeptics rebuttal?

I feel like John Titor is around... theres been lot of weird stuff happening lately, right here in Seattle, I believe in him. Romeo

Wierd stuff? Such as? What does that mean when you say you believe in him? That all of his claims are true? According to his op narrative, "john" would not desire you to believe all his claims, and in fact would have deliberately thrown out such details that would cause you to question his authenticity.... Of course that could be seen as a very creative way to accommodate any inaccuracies within his statements .....

On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being most believable, I'd give him 75. None of us can prove any of this beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I will say, after 14 yr we're still talking about him.

I thought John Titor has been admitted/exposed as a hoax years ago.... am I wrong? (Don't worry I often am;))

You are correct. The laser photo shows a laser beam being bent, but none of the reflected light, from the surrounding interior of the car, is distorted. That would be physically impossible. All of the light in that picture should have been affected. So the picture is a hoax, perpetrated by someone not familiar with the laws of our reality.

What was the basis of the skeptics rebuttal?
You would have to ask the local skeptics here that question but I believe it went something along the lines of "time travel is impossible ergo they were fakers , now shut up and stop bumping old threads". Or something like that.

You are correct. The laser photo shows a laser beam being bent, but none of the reflected light, from the surrounding interior of the car, is distorted. That would be physically impossible. All of the light in that picture should have been affected. So the picture is a hoax, perpetrated by someone not familiar with the laws of our reality.

I still thnk that is flawed logic based on a two dimensional picture ..... But that is my opinion and I respect your thoughts and opinion too.

I still thnk that is flawed logic based on a two dimensional picture ..... But that is my opinion and I respect your thoughts and opinion too.

Just so you know where I'm coming from. In the beginning, I wanted to believe the story. And for quite a while, I did sway in favor of that belief. But my mind does remain open. And at present my original belief does appear to be challenged by the information that came along about the laser photo. Could my present belief be challenged too? Sure! I have an open mind. I'm willing to change my mind, if some better explanation would come along about the laser photo. I don't have a better explanation though. And no one has come along with an explanation on why just the laser light only is bent in the photo.

It is a two d photo ergo distance measurement is a real issue in relation to the field effect..or so I think . I do not close my mind either... Although if it ain't real, I wanna question Stephen hawking and son. One had the brain, the other had the free time and desire to bond with his daddy and the body to do grunt work... And like many a young adult /teen, he might not care if he did not get every piece of tape right on the box.... If my alter theory is to be believed with any merit. Still nothing comes of it so I continue in the acceptance vein till I am given more reason to think otherwise.

Michio kaku problems with time travel below

Problem 1. Would need the energy of a star
Solution?
(CERN) large hadron collider
Problem 2. Super string theory is the only theory that comes close to the "answer for everything" requirement: but no one is smart enough to solve it. (Said by kaku)
Solution?
(Infinity machine: quantum computing) expected to touch every tech within 20 years....2034/2035....

I asked if anyone had seen the cover of time magazine bc it's feature story is the infinity machine: a quantum computing machine capable of solving complex problems.... Any of this sound like jt??????? Sigh .

I don't have a better explanation though. And no one has come along with an explanation on why just the laser light only is bent in the photo.

I do, but I could be totally wrong. I did some reading and found a possible explanation. (If I'm wrong, OH WELL, I tried).

Gravitational Lensing: Gravitational lens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at the photo, the light is ONLY bent around the gravitational source. Pay particular attention to microlensing.

I do, but I could be totally wrong. I did some reading and found a possible explanation. (If I'm wrong, OH WELL, I tried).

Gravitational Lensing: Gravitational lens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at the photo, the light is ONLY bent around the gravitational source. Pay particular attention to microlensing.

I recently ran across a guy that shows how what we believe to be gravitational lensing could actually be more readily attributable to the plasma atmosphere of the sun. And it does lead to the conclusion that gravitational acceleration may not be the root cause of the bending of light. We all see the lensing effect our own atmosphere has on both the sun and the moon, every day when these bodies are close to the horizon. If you have the time, listen to this guy as he gives a lecture on this alternate viewpoint.

I'm curious. Why do you believe he is wrong?

Ok. I am simply answering your question. I am not trying to convince. Nobody has to agree with me.
AND I've already made up my mind. You asked, you get:

1. I agree with the book Conviction of a Time Traveler

2. John Titor most likely represents an entire team of people. Different grammar styles exist in the Titor posts because different people wrote them. This does not mean that John Titor is a hoax, but rather, a team of people were or are still are involved.

3. There is a possibility that the story Titor posted may not be 100% true or literal. This does not automatically make it a hoax, though. For example, nobody, except for a few select people of course, knows if “Kay” is really his mother or if “he” really sold oranges in his future. Think about the possibility of this information referring to something completely different. Does the story contain hidden messages to other time travelers? Is the story a warning meant for someone specific or even for people who may figure it out? Did the story even lend a totally different purpose that only the 177th knows about?

4. Contrary to popular belief, almost all of Titor’s “predictions” have come true. (People can look them up themselves. I'm not going to list them here). Predictions alone are not sufficient evidence to determine if someone is or is not a time traveler, however. Here is a good example of why. Let’s pretend, for the sake of conversation, that I am a time traveler. I, personally, do not like sports. I don’t follow sports and I know very little about teams, scores, etc. Why, then, would I know the score of football game? If I do not pay attention to that information now, why would I do it when I time traveled? On a similar note, how would I know the winning lottery numbers on a particular date for every state? Is it logical to assume that time travelers go around collecting this information simply to prove to people they encounter that they are real? Do you really think they keep a personal database for justification purposes? I’m doubting it.

5. Just because team Titor didn't become Batman or Superman doesn't mean he was a hoax. John Titor was on a specific mission. I am doubting his boss told him to stop the Kennedy Assassination or to prevent 911. The mutliple timeline theory would make this somewhat impossible, anyway. He would only be able to change the current time line, not all of them, and apparently not even his own original time line. This is precisely why he could meet himself without ramifications. Please note: I have my own theories about multiple timelines, but this is the information that was taught to me. Feel free to think outside the box and explore other possibilities.

6. I have found evidence in books such as Alas, Babylon and the Bible.

7. I have been doing investigational research that I don't plan on sharing. Only 2 other people know.

8. I have a mentor that has taught me many things about Titor AND time travel in general.

Those are some of the reasons.

Awaiting public flogging. I'm used to it. I don't care anymore.

I recently ran across a guy that shows how what we believe to be gravitational lensing could actually be more readily attributable to the plasma atmosphere of the sun. And it does lead to the conclusion that gravitational acceleration may not be the root cause of the bending of light. We all see the lensing effect our own atmosphere has on both the sun and the moon, every day when these bodies are close to the horizon. If you have the time, listen to this guy as he gives a lecture on this alternate viewpoint

44 mins. Will have to try to view it when I have time.