Mentally sending messages back in time

audiowave

Temporal Novice
Could it be possible to mentally receive or send messages or thoughts through time with some form of signal? What if it were possible to communicate via recording? How might one prove their ability to communicate using a microphone at one time and a recording at a future date? Who might conduct such a test? Assuming that this works what kind of microphone you would want to use? How do professional studio microphones and inexpensive microphones differ? Would the quality of the microphone make a difference? I am interested in knowing your thoughts about sending messages back and forth past time using a recorded message. Is this possible? What messages would you send to a recording made in the past? How might someone use their brain and a recorded message to time travel? Theoretically if you could send thoughts back in time to another person who is using recording equipment then you could time travel. Possibly brain waves could somehow connect to the magnets from a speaker and send a message to the one recording the message in the past. What are some other ways a brain and a speaker could communicate if it were possible? What do you think about this method of time travel? What would you call this method?

What are some other ways a brain and a speaker could communicate if it were possible? What do you think about this method of time travel? What would you call this method?
-Yes indeed, is possible,
-PSI Phenomena
- but only works one way; to the past!
-Prophets!!!, cause they thap your thoughts and then they experience the images and sounds!!!
ie: Nostradamus

Could it be possible to mentally receive or send messages or thoughts through time with some form of signal? What if it were possible to communicate via recording? How might one prove their ability to communicate using a microphone at one time and a recording at a future date? Who might conduct such a test? Assuming that this works what kind of microphone you would want to use? How do professional studio microphones and inexpensive microphones differ? Would the quality of the microphone make a difference? I am interested in knowing your thoughts about sending messages back and forth past time using a recorded message. Is this possible? What messages would you send to a recording made in the past? How might someone use their brain and a recorded message to time travel? Theoretically if you could send thoughts back in time to another person who is using recording equipment then you could time travel. Possibly brain waves could somehow connect to the magnets from a speaker and send a message to the one recording the message in the past. What are some other ways a brain and a speaker could communicate if it were possible? What do you think about this method of time travel? What would you call this method?

Reactor1967 had such a project here but Rainman ran him off. But, he is still working on it at http://www.timechatter.com. For thoughts to be sent mentally to the future or the past would require some sort of equipment or device to translate the information and send it. Also at timechatter there is work going on on a hdr. I don,t know much about it but there into it.

Reactors project involved using a computer to reconstruct information he calls it computer media that did or will exist in the future or the past. He was posting code and everything now its all gone. Last post I read from him seems he was making progress. When he starts posting pics or video it will be interesting to see where he post them. Probably not here.

My idea is to use a speaker like a mental microphone thus turning the recorded message and real microphone into a mental speaker. When one person talks into the microphone he/she can pick up on what is said when the recording is being listened to. Does this makes sense to anyone? Please reply I need your responses.

This will allow the investigation of how movement, thought or emotion signals could be transmitted from one person to the other, possibly via the Internet.

Ref;
http://www.kevinwarwick.com/index.asp

Mind uploading

So here's an obscure one for you.

If we can attain 'faster than light' data transfers in the future, and then combine that with some of the cybernetic research available - we could upload a thought, send it back to ourselves and have the thought before it happened.

Polarization Synchrotron. Credit: Singleton, et al.
A scientist has created a gadget that can make radio waves travel faster than light
Ref;
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/19957

Would that turn the old saying;
"I think therefore I am" -
into
"I thought therefore I was"

lol.
That's a little boggling huh?

audiowave,

I don't believe that the Music Man (Reactor1967) will be responding to you. He was banned for running multiple sock-puppet accounts.

Recording somone and then giving the recording to the right person. The right person can us the recording as a 2way walkie talkie. Then we could send short messages to ourselves in the past. We could pass on important informaion to the one recording the message

What do you think? You comments will help me brain storm

I am suggesting that we could be sending information past days and even past years. Using recorded messages and speakers. This would work like a time phone. A phone that can be used to talk to two different people at a different Time. The phone is actual the speaker and the microphone using to transfer information through time. I though about this once and I wanted to know if any one else thinks this is practical. Your comments are very much appreciated. he more you write the more help I have that you for reading my post please take a min. to comment. You can also send me pm me thank you again. Good luck with the time traveling

Could it be possible to mentally receive or send messages or thoughts through time with some form of signal?

How about starting by dropping the 'through time' and showing that it's possible to even send or receive signals mentally ?

By that I don't mean some guy hooked up to a PC, as is about the current level of advancement.....but mental telepathy, or at least some device that can transmit signals to a specific person over a distance.

And of course, why even bother, when one already has a handy such device called a mobile phone.

There's some interesting anecdotal stories of phone calls across time...or from the dead. But such stories always do seem to remain tantalisingly anecdotal.