Sending messages to your past self

I think it would be wrong not to warn them that you could possible vanish from this worldline completely.But if you told them that they probably would object to it strongly.Then they would not let you do it.Or they might think you were nuts and need to be put in the mental ward.

So, what I am asking is does anyone know if this is possible and also how to do it? I really need to make this happen in order to better the lives of myself and several others.
The answer to whether or not it is possible; Unequivocally, YES!
As to how it is done; I can/will not be specific.

I see, care to elaborate?
I'd love to, but I shouldn't.
If people would quit being so selfish and manipulative, I might feel comfortable in doing so. I'll probably be long gone before that happens though. Just know that it is not only a possibility, but a reality.

My recommendation is to take the time to brainstorm of how you would send yourself such a message, and the parameters. How would you do it in a way that uses a permanent medium and is, in one form or another, cryptic as to not be intercepted by anyone but yourself? Where would you put it that you know where and when you would find it? Start there.

You know how you think. Consider how would you do it, then go look. You may be surprised to find something.

Ronald Mallet tries to send particles and light in the past. Sending energy or particles can be used to send messages in time, including to yourself. Try to colaborate with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgUbWkiWNCo

Another scientist from Russia, claims,that has send an electomagnetic field in time. Electromagnetic field also may carry information.

Thanks, interesting videos.. if only I spoke Russian.
Haha, I suppose, that he knows english, or will manage to translate it with the google translate. If you find the contacts to him, and write him an email, he should answer you.
If not a secret, what about you want to warn yourself for ?

Haha, I suppose, that he knows english, or will manage to translate it with the google translate. If you find the contacts to him, and write him an email, he should answer you.If not a secret, what about you want to warn yourself for ?
A few things, mostly concerning decisions I've made and my behavior over the last few years, which has informed my life negatively and has caused me to be alienated from friends and family.

Sorry to hear that, man. Unfortunately, for now, I don't know any working method for sending messages in the past. All the videos appear to be some sort of "in construction".

My recommendation is to take the time to brainstorm of how you would send yourself such a message, and the parameters. How would you do it in a way that uses a permanent medium and is, in one form or another, cryptic as to not be intercepted by anyone but yourself? Where would you put it that you know where and when you would find it? Start there.You know how you think. Consider how would you do it, then go look. You may be surprised to find something.
I think this is your answer. Only you know where you'd look for the message. Perhaps in the near future you'd figure out a way to send that message, a way that you don't know about right now.

Searching for people who have actual, real working time control equipment is your only option here. HG Wells is said to have perhaps invented a time travel machine, and hid it before he died. If you could find it you might be in luck, it is rumored the machine actually did work, but, of course that could be just a real rumor. There may be a way to do it, but I don't know and am searching myself. I want to go back and prevent Adam & Eve from eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

I had heard about this from some writer friends I knew, a long time ago. I have no idea if HG Wells was responsible for actually creating a real, working time machine, but it sure would be interesting to find out. If he hid it... well maybe one could study the area he lived in for clues, or maybe his writings for clues too. That actually would be the best place, his diaries, his notes, his writings. HG Wells. He was an extraordinary genius, a real pioneer, and a great writer one way or the other.

It is impossible. I'm sorry, no matter what you do, you'll have to live with your decisions. There is no way of sending any information to the past (see time paradoxes and other threads, they say the same). That's how the universe works. I even don't think the future is existent until you have passed it now. I mean, there is no existence of anything of tomorrow until tomorrow becomes a now. The same can be said at July 4th when you made that decision. You are in the process of making the regret now. We have to live with it because otherwise, if the future is already existing, then that means we are all just characters in a book. This means we may think we have a decision that can change any time we change our mind but you know that when you flip to the next page, the same thing is there, no matter how many times you do it. The future is better seen as undone, because that way, we live in the present and make real decisions now. And getting regrets from time to time is a small price to pay.

It is impossible. I'm sorry, no matter what you do, you'll have to live with your decisions. There is no way of sending any information to the past (see time paradoxes and other threads, they say the same). That's how the universe works. I even don't think the future is existent until you have passed it now. I mean, there is no existence of anything of tomorrow until tomorrow becomes a now. The same can be said at July 4th when you made that decision. You are in the process of making the regret now. We have to live with it because otherwise, if the future is already existing, then that means we are all just characters in a book. This means we may think we have a decision that can change any time we change our mind but you know that when you flip to the next page, the same thing is there, no matter how many times you do it. The future is better seen as undone, because that way, we live in the present and make real decisions now. And getting regrets from time to time is a small price to pay.
We have a difficult time seeing the future because we live in the third dimension. Some people (psychics) can concentrate enough to catch a glimpse, though. I feel that everything has happened all at once, like a ripple in a puddle when you drop a pebble in it. It doesn't mean it can't be changed. You can drop another pebble and cause a ripple that overrides the others. Using alternate universes is another way to avoid paradoxes, IMHO.

We have a difficult time seeing the future because we live in the third dimension. Some people (psychics) can concentrate enough to catch a glimpse, though. I feel that everything has happened all at once, like a ripple in a puddle when you drop a pebble in it. It doesn't mean it can't be changed. You can drop another pebble and cause a ripple that overrides the others. Using alternate universes is another way to avoid paradoxes, IMHO.
Well, there are a lot of theories. The alternate universes are one of them and it fits perfectly. And I believe they hold equal footing in argument too. But... Occam's razor. Since we can't disprove all of the theories, I figured favoring the one with the least amount of assumption is the best way to go.

Hi everyone! I had a question regarding a thread that I think I read from this website. There was mention about being able to send messages to yourself in the past, which I assume is via email or something of the sort. I am currently in a situation where this capability would completely turn my life in a positive direction if someone knows how to do this or knows someone that can help me out. Basically, on July 4th 2012 I made a decision that negatively affected my life majorly. To make a long story short, I made a decision with my head instead of my heart and soul. I am now realizing that the decision is not only the wrong one for me, but also for those involved. I wish to send myself some sort of message alerting myself of the results of the decision I was about to make so that I make the right one. That is all I want to do. I would need to receive this email on July 3rd 2012 at any time of the day/night.
So, what I am asking is does anyone know if this is possible and also how to do it? I really need to make this happen in order to better the lives of myself and several others.
I can see emailing yourself in the future. The email will just sit there for a long time. But there is no way for me to send someone a message today and date it for tomorrow. Same with mail. Or any form of communication. Right? Or am I forgetting something.

Searching for people who have actual, real working time control equipment is your only option here. HG Wells is said to have perhaps invented a time travel machine, and hid it before he died. If you could find it you might be in luck, it is rumored the machine actually did work, but, of course that could be just a real rumor. There may be a way to do it, but I don't know and am searching myself. I want to go back and prevent Adam & Eve from eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge.
I hope you manage to do it. If you succeed, would you be kind enough to bring me one of those fruits? I'd really like to study the DNA of this tree. Thanks.