New site content

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
I've been working on some articles to help flesh things out and provide better information to our visitors. You'll find all of those under the main site's Concepts, Culture and Legend headings. This is all very much work-in-progress, focusing more on researching and writing than laying it out at the moment. I'm aiming for five articles per section to start, but we'll see how it goes. Everything will get polished and brought to life with images and other helpful illustrations.

That means each of these articles is a work in progress. As we learn more at TTI, I will be updating these with new information or better resources to point people in the right direction. Each of these is a "seed" that will grow over the next several months. We will build a beautiful library of information for people curious about time travel, future studies, teleportation, and other related subjects. Every article will have a thread counterpart (once I consider it "done"). Feel free to add your comments or suggest ways to improve the article (keep it constructive and actionable, please). Your comments will appear on the main site below the article, too.

If you have ideas for articles, let me know, and I will consider it! :)

Last edited by a moderator: