"The future ain't what it used to be."

Development of a time machine

I probably shouldn't have enabled this person with my back and forth so that others weren't confused about the legitimacy, but just to be clear---this is a weak scam.

I probably shouldn't have enabled this person with my back and forth so that others weren't confused about the legitimacy, but just to be clear---this is a weak scam.
I agree, now most scientists are engaged in scams, you are right. It's a pity that science remained in the 20th century :)

I think you should understand that I can easily prove my theory and confirm my words. And we’ll deal with the scammer Larry later.

Does Larry Harber know through what system the messages were left in 2000?), what network was Titor's computer connected to?). And I know.
All Larry Harber did was copy messages from the Internet and create a book from these messages (not a word more). I think we will return to this topic later.
I'm sure he does know at least some of that information. Haber did more than just copy messages and create a book. He filed a copyright, filed articles of incorporation for the John Titor Foundation and is still the attorney of record. He has a real client that he represents. He didn't perjure himself in the filings for the sake of creating the story or representing an author. He is simply not a run of the mill attorney. He was a highly placed attorney for both Disney and Universal Studios. Now he may or may not be directly involved with Boomer, the author of the posts.

I think you should understand that I can easily prove my theory and confirm my words. And we’ll deal with the scammer Larry later.
It's all good bro, you can still quit while you have time! I Throw down the gauntlet as to your authorship, this is nothing more than a mere mockery! What do you take us as?? EL PSY KONGROO.

I'm sure he does know at least some of that information. Haber did more than just copy messages and create a book. He filed a copyright, filed articles of incorporation for the John Titor Foundation and is still the attorney of record. He has a real client that he represents. He didn't perjure himself in the filings for the sake of creating the story or representing an author. He is simply not a run of the mill attorney. He was a highly placed attorney for both Disney and Universal Studios. Now he may or may not be directly involved with Boomer, the author of the posts.
1. His book consists of copied messages from the forum, nothing more.
2. The copyright for this name is not valid since 2008 (the period of ownership of the rights has expired), and besides him, 4 more people own the rights to this name, someone registered the rights to the name with all capital letters, someone combined the nickname in two words, etc. He is a simple fraudster who took credit for the story and collected donations from people for his foundation. I would not recommend arguing with me, I know everything about the history of this legend, who it was, from what place he wrote from what computer, etc.

It's all good bro, you can still quit while you have time! I Throw down the gauntlet as to your authorship, this is nothing more than a mere mockery! What do you take us as?? EL PSY KONGROO.
It's a mockery of what some have done to this legend.

Your future is very sad

Back