"The future ain't what it used to be."

Development of a time machine

Time travel_O

Temporal Novice
We are creating a working prototype of a time machine. You can apply to our group to participate in the project or make a donation and thereby help our team assemble a prototype.

We will send the group address to those who write (+) in the comments.

We can return you to your past, return your loved ones but within 2 years. The project is very serious, the number of applications is limited. We have already collected about 1.2 bitcoins on another wallet for the purchase of equipment, but this is very little.

In return for any donation, you will receive pleasant surprises from our team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not instead write a smart contract that people could pool their money into & only execute upon the condition that the device was built. If the device was not built within a predetermined period or failed, the smart contract would self-destruct and return everyone's money. If successful, the contract would execute and transfer all funds to the engineer.

So uhhh hows your prototype supposed to work?

Why not instead write a smart contract that people could pool their money into & only execute upon the condition that the device was built. If the device was not built within a predetermined period or failed, the smart contract would self-destruct and return everyone's money. If successful, the contract would execute and transfer all funds to the engineer.

So uhhh hows your prototype supposed to work?
This is a great idea, but we are not looking for a reward, we are looking for finance to purchase parts.

There are about 12 years left to assemble a prototype.
The device creates 2 electron singularities and uses electrons to control the size of these singularities.

I'm only 28 years old, I'm a physicist and I'm just starting my own company, which will have to build a prototype. The plan is to receive a grant from the US and Canadian governments for another study, but if it doesn’t work out, then we’ll have to raise money.

I see.

Can you elaborate on your electron singularity?
A little later, I am just in the process of creating the concept of electron singularities. The idea is to create artificial gravitational singularities, rather even gravitational fields. The prototype creates 2 singularities, each of which has opposite direction of rotation. When two singularities with opposite direction of rotation merge (their fields merge), the gravitational field aligns and becomes similar to the egg shape, gravitational. The predominance of one singularity over another creates conditions for moving forward or backward. But moving backward is more energy-consuming, because time has directions of movement into the future and in the past there is a certain amount of energy against which it is difficult to move.

How much $ and energy do you think you'll need?
Money, I don't know. A lot, I didn't count the total budget. The prototype is being finalized and at this point, I don't know all the components. It's an experimental design, but it's about 5 million dollars.
Energy is not needed in the usual sense, the point is that to create an electron singularity you need to endow the electrons with a given mass, and for this you need a certain amount of energy that will affect the electron making its mass the most massive. The essence of the concept is not to create a hole in space-time, but to create a gravitational field with a two-way direction of motion. How much energy would be needed for one electron, we're calculating now. Theoretically, this prototype will be able to move in time only within one world line and there will be time costs (a certain number of hours to move a few years back or forward), as it will be similar to the movement of a car on the road.

No need, I can tell you that you need infinite energy to create an electron singularity.
You are confusing the electronic singularity with the real singularity. The electron singularity occurs at the atomic level and is very small in size. The main task of such a singularity is to create a gravitational distortion, and not a rupture in the fabric of space-time. You don't know much about physics and the structure of space and time.

No, you're wrong
Mind sharing your calculations so far & we can all help you out? Might even make people more interested.

If you want to create not one, but two singularities out of electrons....what you're really saying is that you want to compress two elementary particles that are already point-like beyond its schwartzchild radius.

Finding what the radius needed to collapse a given mass is a pretty quick and easy calculation.
Rs = 2Gm/c2

Follow me so far? The mass of an electron is ~9.109 x 10^-31kg.
Its schwartzchild radius would be roughly ~1.35 x 10^-57m
The Planck length is ~1.616 x 10^-35m.

So, unless what you're calling an electron singularity is something else....you want to compress an already point-like particle several times smaller than the planck length? And you think you need about 5 milli and 12 years to do it?

Mind sharing your calculations so far & we can all help you out? Might even make people more interested.

If you want to create not one, but two singularities out of electrons....what you're really saying is that you want to compress two elementary particles that are already point-like beyond its schwartzchild radius.

Finding what the radius needed to collapse a given mass is a pretty quick and easy calculation.
Rs = 2Gm/c2

So, unless what you're calling an electron singularity is something else....you want to compress an already point-like particle several times smaller than the planck length? And you think you need about 5 milli and 12 years to do it?
We don't want to compress two elementary particles, it doesn't work that way. I use a different principle, and you think in terms of the laws of standard physics, so a time machine in your design would never work. You are trying to push a hole in space in your own way, but this is not true.

Rs = 2Gm/c2

In 12 years there will be the first working prototype.

It will take 2 years to develop the newly created company and receive financing. It will take about 3 years to complete the documentation and theoretical part of the project, somewhere else 5 years will be spent on purchasing parts, laboratories and experiments, and about 2 more years to complete a working prototype. Somewhere by 2034 - 2036.

We don't want to compress two elementary particles, it doesn't work that way. I use a different principle, and you think in terms of the laws of standard physics, so a time machine in your design would never work. You are trying to push a hole in space in your own way, but this is not true.
Soz what is the different principle & how does it deviate from standard physics? I'm very well versed in QM/GR, and what you're saying is all new and strange to me. Would love to hear about this new physics.

@Num7 @Darby Any thoughts?

Soz what is the different principle & how does it deviate from standard physics? I'm very well versed in QM/GR, and what you're saying is all new and strange to me. Would love to hear about this new physics.

I'm not talking about new physics, I'm talking about using the laws of physics in a different order. What you write has to do with classical physics, where the faster an object moves, the heavier it is and the more energy it uses to move through time, it's a dead end, a faulty model. We do not need to compress the particles, it is enough to give them energy and make them rotate along a given trajectory, and this we managed to do, we managed to find the principle of creating conditions for such a rotational momentum. Your principle will be suitable for breaking the space, and we just need to twist the space in the right direction using not critical mass of particles and endowing them with energy at the atomic level. Also, electrons will be needed after creation of electron singularity, they will be injected into the Kerr field of two singularities to maintain the parameters of these singularities, and also so that these singularities can be controlled by a simple principle of adding electrons, which will increase the parameters of the created electron singularity, and thus - to control the parameters of gravitational fields.

Einstein's formula was very close to solving the problem of time travel, but apparently he did not have time to complete it. You won’t argue with the fact that mass, energy and speed will create a singularity :) , only a physical one like a black hole, but I slightly changed the principle and sequence, which led to the solution to the issue of creating an artificial, electronic singularity. For the device to work, two such singularities are needed (from the singularity there are only general principles).

Y'know I'm not the greatest with words, but if you show us some math I'm sure it'll resonate more with people.
If you have a prototype, surely you must have already worked out the math on how it works...right?

Y'know I'm not the greatest with words, but if you show us some math I'm sure it'll resonate more with people.
If you have a prototype, surely you must have already worked out the math on how it works...right?
Of course, but this is not for the general public (formulas, data and theory)

Back