Questions about the change

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Timekeeper
Hi everyone!

First, make sure you read this:

As I began filling out TTI on the new software, it became apparent that we needed to open the site's topics up more to make better use of everything we have available. I felt like I was creating "thin" content.

However, the TTI forum category is still TTI. TTI hasn't gone away, and it won't. It just makes sense to do it this way so we're not running two forum systems and doubling our costs just to "zoom out" a little.

The only post that will get moved out of those forums are the ones where it clearly makes sense to do so (aliens, conspiracy, etc).

Curious Cosmos has a Time & Space category. While that can include time travel, it's also about dimensions and astronomical anomalies and rifts in the fabric of the universe. Threads from TTI may be moved here if the conversation does not include time travel.

@Classicalfan626, your Alternate History posts are now in your own Zine/blog. You own it and can manage things however you like. I'll keep adding hero images and promoting them whenever you post a new one.

@PaulaJedi, I've gone back and turned all your Outta Time episodes into your own Zine as well. You can keep posting here if you want, edit the name, anything you like. I'll keep adding hero images to the rest of them (the images that appear at the top so it's not the weird geometric default pattern).

Later today, I'll be making a video outlining how to set up a new Dimension. Now that the format of the site makes sense, I can start doing these on a regular basis. If you guys want to suggest any, head over to the Coming Attractions post and suggest them there ?

TTIDB is becoming CCDB and is still undergoing a little work. I was having to make too many functionality sacrifices necessary just to allow integrated comments, and it just wasn't worth it. The revised setup is more dynamic, can cross link better and will have better filtering options. You can take a peek at it here:

https://curiouscosmos.com/movie/back-to-the-future-1985/

I'll be setting these up to auto-create a thread in the CCDB Comments categories with a little embedded view of the movie as the first post. You won't comment on the movie entry itself, it'll have a link to the thread (so everything circles back to the conversation).

Apologies for the longer than expected downtime; work got in the way and then Friday night was company trivia night (I won $75).

If you have any questions about anything or need to know how to do something, please post them here ?

Glad everything is ok! We've been dealing with fires in the Pacific Northwest. Air quality here is 400+, entire neighborhood covered in smoke.

I can't go public with this.  Several years ago I predicted the fires but I can't find the post anywhere to prove it.  I think I did it on Myspace, but I can't log into Myspace anymore because it used old e-mail addresses and the passwords stopped working.  I wish I could prove it, but I can't, so I am just telling you guys.   (Not required to believe me).  I think I will try to make more predictions and post them here.  I close my eyes and random images go through my head.  Some are biased based on current events, some are not.  I think everyone has this ability.  

I wish I could find my post on Myspace. Tried google to no avail.  SIGH. 

" I've gone back and turned all your Outta Time episodes into your own Zine as well. You can keep posting here if you want, edit the name, anything you like. I'll keep adding hero images to the rest of them (the images that appear at the top so it's not the weird geometric default pattern)."

THANK YOU. That is really cool.  I will go check them out this afternoon.  I'm sorry I didn't answer the email about this.  Been so scatter brained.