seeing the future

janewormhole

Chrono Cadet
Since im a little child, i see weird and scary dreams. Some of the dreams i had became real and i dont know how is that possible to see the future. They weren't something like predictions. When it gets happening often, i started to thinking that it might be a message for me. And im not the only one experiencing this. Sometimes i read weird foreign texts in my dreams.So does that mean that there is a lived future or some energy that shows us the possible events. Actually i dont believe in a lived future but i cant explains this kinda of dreams tho. What do you guys think? Do you experience this?

I do have a theory that may have already been thought of, and can explain or disclaim some things about the big bang theory.

The world is a simulation. What people call god is probably just really high tech beyond human comprehension. I am not saying god is a fake, just he may not be completely what people think he is. The UFOs that have been sighted in the past were probably his angels traveling the earth. Humankind is just a doomed experiment.

That is my theory. Maybe god is trying to send a message without ending the experiment for you.

I do have a theory that may have already been thought of, and can explain or disclaim some things about the big bang theory.

The world is a simulation. What people call god is probably just really high tech beyond human comprehension. I am not saying god is a fake, just he may not be completely what people think he is. The UFOs that have been sighted in the past were probably his angels traveling the earth. Humankind is just a doomed experiment.

That is my theory. Maybe god is trying to send a message without ending the experiment for you.
So here is my explanation for what is going on.

A lot of people agree with you, but i dont. If you ask me "how do you explain the God?" I would say that God is a kind of perception created by the human brain. You call our planet a simulation because you know what a simulation mean. If it would be a simulation there wouldn't be feelings or curiosity. And everything would be solved. In the movie "Truman Show" when The Truman finds out it was all fake, he made it out of the studio. It is complicated of course. No one ever solved the universe. Maybe there is nothing to solve, i dont know.

I will share you some of my dreams that came true. This one made me traumatized. I saw a terrible plane crash. I told it to my parents. About 5 days later i saw exact the same plane crash on the news.

The crash i was talking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_International_Airlines_Flight_8303

In my dream i was trying to figure out why. 

And 1 month later a girl texted me.

image.webp

She was from pakistan.

Sooo it was a little bit scary for me.

Hi - Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry about that dream. That would be so traumatic. I have had precognitive dreams though none about anything like a plane crash or tragedy.

Just curious, do the precognitive dreams seem different in any way? Do you know which dreams are “regular” vs. the ones that come true? 

If i understood it right, you ask me how i distinguish the regular dreams or the precognitive ones. Actually, i can't. But sometimes i take hints from my dreams. But i can't understand it until it happens.

So you distinguish only in retrospect then? That's interesting. I am so sorry that you had that experience. It's hard to imagine. 

My own precognitive dreams have an extreme vividness--a sharp, surreal quality--that is hard to describe, which is why I asked. Those dreams are very different from other dreams. They are so vivid, so colorful, and hyper sharp. It's like the difference between watching an old TV from the 80s and then watching HDTV. Vivid. Clear. I really don't know what they are or why I get them (and tbh, they don't happen often) because as I've said before, they are usually just random moments in time that aren't even significant. Usually they are far enough in the future that they don't make sense at all - like new people who I seem to know well, or I'm working in a different job, etc. They always happen eventually, exactly as I have dreamed them. I wish I had more clarity on what this is or why I get them. I also don't know anyone (aside from my aunt, who died in 2014) who has every experienced anything similar.  FYI - we are average, normal people with no history of mental illness in our family. We don't mention these dreams to anyone beyond a close inner circle, as they are obviously a weird thing that is not exactly relatable to many people. 

Thank you for sharing your experience.  

You got the point! They are way more different than the other ones. They are so clear and sharp as you said. I saw a dream last night. I felt like it can be one of the precognitive dreams. I saw some things about me and there were an earthquake. The last time i see an earthquake in my dream there was an earthquake drill in our school on the other day. So if any of them happens i will write it again.

To the people who experience this kind of events maybe they can share it with us in here so we can learn about it more and we can see if there everybody else.

I remember before I got shot that I was thinking of possibilities of what could happen. I thought that I might not get shot, but then within the minute I thought and visualized it in my head, I got shot in the shoulder right then and there.

You got the point! They are way more different than the other ones. They are so clear and sharp as you said. I saw a dream last night. I felt like it can be one of the precognitive dreams. I saw some things about me and there were an earthquake. The last time i see an earthquake in my dream there was an earthquake drill in our school on the other day. So if any of them happens i will write it again.

To the people who experience this kind of events maybe they can share it with us in here so we can learn about it more and we can see if there everybody else.
 I told you i will update about my dream. Yesterday i saw a tweet about a planed earthquake drill in our city. It is gettin serious i guess. The last time i see an earthquake in my dream there was earthquake drill in our school. So it is the second time i am experiencing this. I am so sick of it.