The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

And you guys have gone on about this for 6 years!

As if some of us wanted it to go on for 6 years! The problem is with the "fear" and "suspicion" that arose out of this ordeal. Good contributors in the forums, suddenly became part of a governmental conspiracy and were considered "secret" agents, sending out "Them" out to spy on other posters of this board.

Cipher,

Concordance is fundamental and does not give a reliable analysis. It’s child’s play. The program I use is much more superior and of course top secret.

I don't quite understand your reply. "Concordance" is simply a text sorting program. We used it to get word counts and to cull the triplets, but it isn't used for any analysis at all.

You are familiar with Chi Square I hope? That's the analytical tool that we used.

I have to say that if you used a top secret government program to analyze this online game you probably violated Federal law. Moreover, if you came up with Javier Cortez as "Titor" you better go back to your programmers and give them the heave ho.

Javier isn't Boomer. That's not just based on the Chi Square analysis. It's based on a bit of "up close and personal."

I know Javier's writing style very well, not just here but on my board and from his own website. Their writing styles are not even close.

Sorry about that, but its a fact.

Here is another significant event that substantiates the date of disappearances between both TimeTravelActivist (Javier Cortez S) and his (seemingly) nemesis TimeTravel_0 (John Titor). They both purport to have a coincidental departure.

That's just not true.

Javier was posting here and on other boards for quite some time after March of 2001. His last post here was made on 10-20-02. He had over 500 posts here during 2002. Over half of his 930 posts on this board between one and one-and-a-half years after Titor (TimeTravel_0 here) stopped posting.

He was also posting on my board. He "disappeared" from my board for a specific reason that I will not get into other than to say that he decided to stop posting about Titor. But he has remained in contact with me via email.

I dunno, Darby. I'd be interested if Cipher has some more thoughts on this. I am not yet ready to dismiss the connection he makes. I can certainly see the classical Thesis and Antithesis of a Greek drama in the TTA and Titor personalities. What with TTA being so vehemently against time travel and all.

It's all just an Information game, right? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
RMT

Hello Darby, Why are you so eager on me giving up? I wasn’t aware that I was being clocked. However, I will tell you that I'm not going to stick around and get played by the players in this game. I've shared my findings and with a bit of luck those that are intelligent will soon catch on to this (RPG) role playing game.

That's just not true. Javier was posting here and on other boards for quite some time after March of 2001. His last post here was made on 10-20-02. He had over 500 posts here during 2002. Over half of his 930 posts on this board between one and one-and-a-half years after Titor (TimeTravel_0 here) stopped posting.

Well sure he was posting. I don’t think that I need to point it out again that (TimeTravelActivist) clearly and directly asserts that his leave of absence from the forum "revolved" around (TimeTravel_0’s) "window of opportunity". There is no way of us knowing for sure "if or when" he ever went at all. All we have to go by is his words. And that is what he said.

(TimeTravelActivist) also specifies here that apparently he was visiting a "loved one". (So he would have us believe).

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=9342&Forum=All_Forums&Words=a%20loved%20one%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=9237&Search=true#Post9342

Captioned here:

TT_0, Besides doing the tape, will you be having spectators? If you do, I'd like to see your machine. I will be in Florida visiting a loved one this Spring.

Where in Florida do you live?

Let me know.

-Javier C.

"When the vast powers of delusion and illusion combine, making false truths and realities far beyond our comprehension to understand, that is what we call humanity. -Javier C.S. (TTA)-

Darby you comment:

I know Javier's writing style very well, not just here but on my board and from his own website. Their writing styles are not even close. Sorry about that, but its a fact.

Darby, are you sure it’s a fact? Just because the writing styles aren’t close doesn’t give an adequate explanation for the matched language and phrases. You may feel you know someone’s writing style but that doesn’t necessarily cancel out that it wasn’t that person. Its understandable that he was trying to camouflage it so that it wouldn’t bear a resemblance to his style. Do you sincerely think he would be so brainless as to reveal a likeness when trying to pull a stunt off like this?

I've also been examining Buzzmaker I'll let you know my results. I will try to find any scrap lead on him just to emphasis that I'm not trying to single out the TimeTravelActivist.

In the mean time here is another bonus clue and they only get better.
A definite connection was found in association to Javier Cortez S. that links not only him to the Time Travel Institute but to his very own website. The I.O.T.M. (Individuals Opposed of Temporal Manipulation) website. You will notice once again that the word conjunction, ACTIONS AND DECISIONS (which was utilized by TimeTravel_0 in his post) can be found in Javier’s collection of quotes that he has written over the years. (3rd quote down).

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/9822/jcsquotes.html (I was unable to copy and paste this information off of Javier site. He has a copyright message to ask his permission to use any of his writings. If his site becomes unavailable for any reason or if he modifies his words, it only lends hand to the obvious.)

More word conjunctions were found here in the archives. The words were, TAKEN SERIOUSLY posted by TimeTravelActivist (2nd paragraph from the bottom)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=4214&Forum=All_Forums&Words=taken%20seriously%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=4204&Search=true#Post4214

And here you will notice the same word conjunction, TAKEN SERIOUSLY found in TimeTravel_0’s post (2nd paragraph down)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=9148&Forum=All_Forums&Words=taken%20seriously%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=9147&Search=true#Post9148

The word conjunction THOUGHT OUT (posted by TimeTravelActivist) (1st paragraph down)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=12345&Forum=All_Forums&Words=thought%20out&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=4288&Search=true#Post12345

The word conjunction THOUGHT OUT (posted by TimeTravel_0) (1st paragraph down)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=9259&Forum=All_Forums&Words=TimeTravel_0&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=9237&Search=true#Post9259

I’ve just got to share this one. The humdinger of word conjunctions found all together, WELL THOUGHT OUT DECISIONS AND ACTIONS (7th paragraph from the bottom) Posted by TimeTravelActivist.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aliens&Number=12209&Forum=All_Forums&Words=thought%20out&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=12195&Search=true#Post12209

And the evidence keeps mounting.

The petitioning and alluring question now seems to be, was Javier psychic in his predictions?

The answer to that question, is NO!

In the psychology field we come across people like this all the time. Its called over active imagination (or the act of a theatrical work) combined with the aggregate of social and cultural conditions (opinions, beliefs, feelings and views) and the everyday circumstances, environment and condition by which he was surrounded that influenced him.

There were no authentic predictions. He didn’t predict anything that wasn’t already broad-spectrum knowledge or in the established cause and effect mode. It doesn’t take my computer program to realize that. You can even ask the worlds most famous savant (Kim Peek) who resides in California.

He wasn’t even original in his idea of playing two contradictory roles on an internet forum. But there is no doubt that he was a good manipulator, I'll give him that.

Now Darby, I must address you here.

I have to say that if you used a top secret government program to analyze this online game you probably violated Federal law. Moreover, if you came up with Javier Cortez as "Titor" you better go back to your programmers and give them the heave ho

You think you’re intimidating by bolstering in "violated Federal law"? Why would I have to be afraid of a program that "I" created? Its moderately similar to the hand held game, 20 questions by Radica. Have you played? Its pretty dam accurate! It works by a process I’d like to call reduction.

As far as Federal law, I have done nothing wrong here! Additional program or not, I still had to make use of the search archive here on the forum. There is nothing illegal about that.

So please, if anyone finds direct evidence that conflicts with my findings, please cite your sources in a manner that is not hearsay.

Darby, this is very disturbing… To me the evidence is undeniable!

I “once” considered Javier to be a friend too… For 2 almost 3 years we shared correspondences… I will admit we shared some good times on the forum and I will also admit that I have been run through the mill after our last quarrels on the forum… If anyone knew Javier better, it was me! At one time he confided with me and told me that I was his best friend, but I guess not good enough to tell me he was Titor (in so many words). I have taken time to review all of Ciphers data here, and there is no doubt left in my mind that Javier was indeed John Titor!

In fact during our friendship I began sensing things about Javier. I couldn’t quit put my finger on what it was? It had come to the point where I flat-out asked him if he was Titor and this is how he replied to me…

<<Ha Ha you caught me are you happy now!>>

But then he went on to deny it saying in so many words - this is the TimeTravelActivist you are talking to, why would I go against everything that I fight for.

So, I cant really say he lied because in a way he told the partial truth…

Even after he told me that he wasn’t Titor I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. In fact I became suspicious of the moderator MOP/Raul Burriel as Titor, and we corresponded back and forth through several inbox messages. In the end MOP admitted to nothing. Oh and BTW the reason Javier is no longer posting on the forum is because he was banned (by MOP) on account of me.

This up sets me - and if you are lurking here Javier, I would like to ask you WHY? What was the meaning for all of this?!

In dualism of the psyche, there is the existence of two separate persona phenominons.

One can be placed as gentile, the other can be expressed as disturbing.

What is wrong with this picture.

Why the cover-up and trying to blame poster, TTA on being John Titor.

Go back and read a little into Anomalies postings by Pamela, on John Titor?

Well' John said.__This here, could be a time traveler??

Pamela had Darby wrapped around her little finger and gave her the key to Anomalies.

Pamela could have even put on a pair of fishnet stockings, her little top hat and taken this to the stage, as she sang, "Oh John is wonderful"

Don't trust me, look at the monologs to this shtick, it stinks that bad.

Now look at TTA as John Titor.

Oh hi' Im your friend, how are you?

Oh you rotten, not worthy person, you should go down that hill and rot with the rest of them?!!

Does this is any way, look like TTA and Pamela should get together as too close of friends, if TTA was John Titor?

Said John Titor was sensitive and caring.He even cried in Pamela's lap, if you look into it.

Then what is TTA?

Creedo,

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

If you don't want me divulging some of your "secrets" here on the open forum, you will immediately cease and desist making fun of me for no reason whatsoever. I have friends in high places (i.e. Scientologists!)

RMT

Cipher,

Well sure he was posting. I don’t think that I need to point it out again that (TimeTravelActivist) clearly and directly asserts that his leave of absence from the forum "revolved" around (TimeTravel_0’s) "window of opportunity".

OK. Javier is Titor. Case solved. Thanks for solving the case with your software. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW: Do you have any metrics on this solution?

I don’t know Darby, that last statement from you seemed a little awkward if you ask me… For somebody who put so much effort into the John Titor investigation, and than to just simply dismiss all this evidence is rather saying the opposite of you…

I don’t know, maybe your reaction was the same as mine… Shocked!