The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

Cipher,

I particularly do not know where you are going with this.
But just having Javier answer some questions, will clear this all up.
Personally, by just being on a forum with Javier, Javier only says what he means in a round-about way.

In fact at one point, if Javier is going to say that his uncle looks like George Bush, then I suppose I am going to laugh, not at the fact that he mentions what he does, but comparing looks with a personality in a sort of fashion. One may be free to do that, but in the end it is all street-talk, and not real science.

Unfortunately, some people do not like when science may have more to say about this topic - the topic of time travel -- in the future - then what Javier would think what rather should be allowed, then what really happens. Talking never hurted anyone, unless that other person is way over-sensitive, and even with sensitive-training as some profess to take or support, in the end, the mere fact of producing that thought has an opposite effect.

Perhaps, one be better to talk about why time travel may be allowed rather than why time travel will not be allowed.

Afterall, someone claiming to be a time traveler is nothing new, I meet these type of people every day, and all are talking about what they think the future holds.

Saying it on a forum is not all that much different, since it is assumed somewhat that actually no one can actually support that claim, even if that person was a real time traveler.

Quantum Theory is that strange and bizarre, so this should be nothing new to most people, only those people who do not know science at all.

After all of that though, it is much harder to prove anything like that and perhaps will be, no matter what opinion other people hold about any of the story.

However, I don't think Javier is John Titor, in any way, shape or form.

TimeNot_0,

I was in contact with Javier this weekend and told him about this thread.

Its up to him to decide whether or not he wants to get involved with this again. To my knowledge Javier hasn't posted anything about time travel or John Titor for about four years. So it may not be something that he's concerned about any more.

We'll see.

As to Cipher - he appears to be just one more "dine and dash" Titor poster. He made a couple of posts and disappeared.

Not so Darby here I am. :D I would sincerely like to hear from Javier. Although I think his "sanguine" temperament will not allow him to compromise with his whole ideology. Sanguine sure can depict the foul face of evil itself.

Not only that, I wasn’t finished with what I started.

After examining Buzzmaker, things are becoming more clear as to the nature of the game being played here. Not only is Cryptology my field of expertise, I also study how language is used and abused in advertising, politics, the law, and other areas of public life. As a consequence, I’m about to give everyone a linguistic self defense course in which to prepare ourselves to do battle with the forces of linguistic evil.

Let me say about Feadhel, he did an excellent job at calculating his synopsis! Concordance did prevail in this case. In reading Feadhels analysis better, I realized that Javier’s name additionally came up and he was included as a suspect though not much attention was given to it.

The question is, [who] is Buzzmaker?

It may sound ludicrous. But we're dealing with the same person again. Javier Cortez S. What I didn’t further in my analysis was to see who matched Javier. Buzzmaker is a genuine match to Javier. He’s just another version of the same guy "again".

In Feadhel analysis he discovered that there were certain words that Buzzmaker used in his posts that matched John Titors such as: AGAIN, FAMILIAR, HOWEVER, A BIT, I SUPPOSE, I FIND. These are just common words that most of the English speaking civilization uses.

That changed when Feadhel purged out Buzzmakers word conjunctions like: TICKED OFF, PISSED OFF, BRING IT ON BROTHER!, FREAKED PEOPLE OUT, WHAT EVER THE HELL. And some other diminutive word usages that were also found to match Javier’s style here on the forum but I didn’t include them in this posting because he used them so many times that I didn’t bother listing them all. Words like, DUDE, COOL GUY, STINK, BABY, COME ON, THIS TITOR THING.

Now these word conjunctions are sounding more like the Javier we know from the Time Travel Institute.

You can find all of Buzzmakers posts at the Anomalies.net forum here: http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001081

And here is Feadhel’s analysis: http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=9;t=001119

To examine the first Buzzmaker word conjunction TICKED OFF posted by TimeTravelActivist (19th paragraph down)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=599&Forum=time_travel&Words=ticked%20off&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=595&Search=true#Post599

The words TICKED OFF posted by TimeTravelActivist (15th paragraph from the bottom)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=360&Forum=time_travel&Words=ticked%20off&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=248&Search=true#Post360

The words TICKED OFF posted by TimeTravelActivist (4th paragraph down)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=273&Forum=time_travel&Words=ticked%20off&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=248&Search=true#Post273

The words PISSED OFF posted by TimeTravelActivist (5th paragraph down from the top)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=607&Forum=All_Forums&Words=pissed%20off&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=595&Search=true#Post607

The words PISSED OFF posted by TimeTravelActivist (2nd paragraph down from the top)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=5858&Forum=All_Forums&Words=pissed%20off&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=5847&Search=true#Post5858

Here is the list for just BRING IT ON BROTHER:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dosearch.php (They are "ALL" from the TimeTravelActivist and his other user name Enforcer of Time.)

Here’s something interesting. TimeTravelActivist uses the word COOL in the post and he also mentions about a "invention":

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=7654&Forum=All_Forums&Words=cool%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=9&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=7647&Search=true#Post7654

Captioned here:

Just today, I got an idea for an invention. Hey Time02112, e-mail me, I want to tell you about it. Maybe we can patent it. No one else has thought about it yet , so let’s get first dibs. $$$$ If you know what I mean.

The words FREAKED PEOPLE OUT posted by TimeTravelActivist:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=3408&Forum=All_Forums&Words=freaked&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=3408&Search=true#Post3408

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=11267&Forum=All_Forums&Words=freaked&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=11260&Search=true#Post11267

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=11190&Forum=All_Forums&Words=freaked&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=11185&Search=true#Post11190

This is the one that wont let sleeping actors lie. The "exact" word conjunctions, WHAT EVER THE HELL used by Buzzmaker and posted by TimeTravelActivist (3rd paragraph down from the top):

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=2183&Forum=All_Forums&Words=what%20ever%20the%20hell&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=2158&Search=true#Post2183

WHATEVER THE HELL used again by TimeTravelActivist (3rd paragraph from the bottom):

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aliens&Number=12205&Forum=All_Forums&Words=compromise&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=12195&Search=true#Post12205

WHATEVER THE HELL used again by TimeTravelActivist (5th paragraph down):

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=3740&Forum=All_Forums&Words=whatever%20the%20hell%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=3739&Search=true#Post3740

If Javier just said "what the hell" it wouldn’t have matched. As luck would have it, he used the "exact" word combination of "what [ever] the hell" 3 separate times. This is a flawless find!

I have a logical explanation for all of this. In Feadhels thread it was mentioned about a marked difference between TimeTravel_0's posts made to Anomalies.net forum compared to those made to Time Travel Institute forum. Therefore it becomes obvious that Buzzmaker (we're now assuming aka Javier) had adjusted his lexicon for both audiences. The question is why would he do that? Is it possible that posting on the Anomalies forum produced a defensive anxiety in the writer? Is it possible that he [Javier] had a past feud or disagreement with the moderators (both Rick and Darby) so much that he'd be leery of crossing them and getting banned?

Darby, earlier in this thread you were vague about Javier:

He was also posting on my board. He "disappeared" from my board for a specific reason that I will not get into other than to say that he decided to stop posting about Titor. But he has remained in contact with me via email.

Can you be a tad more specific why he stopped posting?

Because Javier states in this post what I’ve suspected: http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=2439&Forum=All_Forums&Words=spare%20time&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=2404&Search=true#Post2439

Captioned here:

My audience? Haha, don’t make me laugh Darby. My audience was never “my audience” at anamolies.net, for they sold me out, accused me of cussing at them, and making them feel uncomfortable. And without question or investigation into these allegations against me, I was banned. But not without your fellow moderator buddy at the time Rick D., to cuss the [censored] out of me, to him remaining behind unquestioned for his actions.

I think I should also say, that that’s how you lost your audience at anamolies.net. I’m sure some who saw right through your hypocritical actions and discussions, grew tired and migrated here.

Darby, I also came accross this information that you posted on the forum:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=33435&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Buzzmaker&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=33415&Search=true#Post33435

Buzzmaker admits that’s its a RPG (role playing game).

I'll tell you what the real dead ringer was that clued me into Javier from Buzzmakers post. In the last line of his first posting on the Anomalies.net forum found here: http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001081 He said the phrase: So bring it on brother! Let's have some fun AND LET THE INQUISITION BEGIN.

If you're familiar with the Spanish Inquisition you would know that it was the Conquistador (Hernan Cortez) who was financed by it.

It looks like everything Javier CORTEZ does has a purpose to it. So now we know who the man behind the curtin (curtain) is.

Cat, Its my calculation that TimeTravelActivist will continue to suppress the truth despite the barefaced evidence. This pattern describes bipolar disorder in the form of "masking". Masking is the process in which an individual changes or "masks" the debate to conform to social pressures and accusations. There is plenty enough evidence on this forum to support it. If you go through his posts you will begin to see that you were not the only one he’s had war of words with. There are a number of other board members that clued me in starting here:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=10853&Forum=All_Forums&Words=MaryJane&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=10813&Search=true#Post10853

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=10498&Forum=All_Forums&Words=MaryJane&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=10426&Search=true#Post10498

His mannerism towards you doesn’t appear to be any different. It continues to show the same behavioral pattern.

I see he may still be at his RPG (role playing game) on the forum. Xavier is another name for Javier. In my further examination board member Global_1 is next in line. Clearly he's got to find some way of interacting and monitoring the forum indirectly as he watches the money role in. It worked for him before, he figures it will continue to work. He'll just keep huffing away at the Titor saga. It doesn’t matter if the discussion is in support or contrary to John Titor as long as it continues to "publicize".

Darby why do you keep insisting that Titor was a group effort, or that Dr. Carl Haber at LBL in Berkeley was some how involved? I’m not finding this to be accurate . This is just disinformation! Please cite your sources.

Hi Darby,
As to Cipher - he appears to be just one more "dine and dash" Titor poster. He made a couple of posts and disappeared.
I'm kind of surprised at your attitude towards Cipher, Darby. I've never seen you dismiss thoughtful analysis before, especially without at least a few, solid counterpoints. I just don't get it, especially with Cipher's most recent post... are you still maintaining there is no possible way Boomer could be Javier?

Puzzled... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif
RMT

Yes, this is all very fascinating and overwhelming evidence. I am just as surprised as many of you probably are.

Thanks for letting me know Darby. However, some of your comments about me, I just have to say, are a bit exaggerated:

First of all, you did not have contact or stayed in contact with me, up until a few weeks ago. It’s been maybe a few years (2004 to be exact). Second, I don’t live in the San Gabriel Valley; creditability slipping badly old friend
. And third, the only reason I am not posting anymore, is because I keep getting banned by moderators with Titor bias. Don’t you remember Darby, you tried to talk me out of posting the last time I was banned from here?

Yes, the fledgling Titor movement I once knew many years ago, has now grown and become the massive Titor Cult (as I knew it would someday become). And they do not appreciate the TTA posting on their site one bit.

My dear old friend CAT! How the heck are you? I never abandoned you my dear, you kept changing your e-mail account on me and never let me know what it was. And you call your self my “once” best friend, for shame! I even sent you my holiday wishes this past December, but never got a reply /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Creedo, I see your still attempting the impossible. Don’t quit your day job old friend; I have the advantage.

Cipher, I guess your the new guy leading the investigation into Titor’s mysterious past & identity, by suggesting that he and I are perhaps one in the same. Very, very interesting. I see you done your homework.

Bravo!

I figured it was only a matter a time until someone made this connection.

After all these years, Titor is still quite the popular story… Not to mention, big business.

Why not join the bandwagon, ehh MOP?

In the mean time, I am open for questions.

That is, until the great detective MOP figures it out again. After all, he did vow to ban me on the spot if I returned. If you don’t hear back from me, then you know what happened.

And perhaps someday, hopefully -you’ll figure out the truth.

-TTA

OK Cipher et al,

Javier is here and it is the original TTA. I emailed him this weekend, he replied yesterday and he posted today.

As he said, he's here to answer your questions.

Javier -

Just be cool re. Raul/MOP. I really do want you to be able to post your thoughts without getting booted by MOP.

Cipher -

Yes, I posted that you were a hit-and-run poster. I did that to see if you were still lurking and, if so, to see if I could draw you back into the fray. It seems to have been a successful experiment. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm still waiting to have you post the metrics, assumptions and methodology of your analysis; In short, detail the experimental design.

So far all you have posted is raw data with some general commentary.

Can you also post your CV? I don't expect you to list your employer(s) or other information that could be used to identify you.

I think if this was a hoax and this was done on any other world, with the claims involved here, that particular society would be considering the death penalty, for all involved.

I had asked for a no questions asked white paper mailed to my box.You people must know something I don't know, about getting by very powerful ticked civilizations?

This is as it seems you've all somehow are not only very lucky, but have also managed to walk between the rain drops.

So TTA, are you admitting to being the one who posted as Titor, or was that sarcasm in your post? I apologize, but I figured I would just ask point blank.

For many of you, I know it would seem impossible and hard to even consider me being John Titor. This has surely brought doubt to many of you, and as it stands now the investigation is at an intersection with me directing.

The question that is now on many people’s minds is: Was the TTA responsible for the John Titor story all along?

We’ve heard from Cipher, a cryptology expert who has presented an overwhelming amount of evidence that seems to draw a clear direct parallel, suggesting and leading to ultimately prove that I am John Titor??

Now, for many diehard investigators like Darby, perhaps knowing the truth can mean the difference between moving on with his life, or perhaps getting his second wind into the investigation. One that has taken 6 years out of his life!

And for many others, the story has been the very basis of your lives here, giving up so much of your free time in reading and posting. For this, I am truly sorry.

So, what if I -The TimeTravelActivist, really am John Titor and fooled you all?

What then? Would you easily accept that it was all a hoax? Would you regret the many years you believed what I said like a gospel? Even though I clearly stated that there would be no way for you to prove anything that I said, or that I was a real Time Traveler?

In conclusion: Perhaps a direct answer from me won’t prove if I truly am John or not. I choose to leave it up to the findings of the questions. Only then will it prove to you all, who I really am!

TTA or John Titor?

TTA,
In conclusion: Perhaps a direct answer from me won’t prove if I truly am John or not. I choose to leave it up to the findings of the questions. Only then will it prove to you all, who I really am!

TTA or John Titor?
And so the game continues is what you are really saying?

No, this simply will not do. I get the feeling you understand the power of information, and how gullible people can be fooled who do not understand the distinction between verified/validated information, and simple information. To put it more simply: You have the ability to lie with regard to any question that is asked of you. Titor had that same ability...so do we all here in cyberspace. The problem with the current instantiation of the internet is that it does not readily permit verification and/or validation of any of its content.

So no matter what questions are asked of you, if all you are going to do is provide your answers, where will we be? Nowhere closer to finalizing the perps of the Titor hoax than we are now. For example, you can answer the question of if you posed as Titor in two ways: Yes or No. Either answer is information, but at the same time neither answer you provide is verified or validated as truth. This same principle applies to any other direct or indirect questions anyone may ask of you. The ability to obfuscate truth still remains.

So where does this leave us? In a sea of information, where "real" things comprised of mass that occupy space do not exist, how does one approach the problems of verification and validation? The answer corresponds to what constitutes the next metric above information.... INTENTION, or in this case MOTIVATION.

Clearly, with all the strands of information that you have left all over the internet (not just here) one can piece together a case that would lay out potential motivations for you to "create" the character of John Titor. Not the least of these would be your tireless activism against time travel and the stance you take on its ethics. In fact, given how strongly you have stated your views on this topic, the appearance of a character such as Titor, who not only flaunted his ability to affect our timeline, but willingly polluted our timeline by trying to convince people what would come to pass in their future, would be a perfect antagonist to portray exactly the types of evils you warn against as TTA.

Therefore, regardless of the information you give us in your answers, one must continue to examine your intentions and your motivations, as these will aid in verifying/validating whether or not you played the character of John Titor. Of course, if you did play Titor, there are no doubt other individuals who could provide verification and validation of this fact, with "hard evidence". However, one would assume that such people are "in on the game" and would stand to lose $ (or the potential of future $) by ratting on you.

So again...continue to share, and answer questions... so that those on this board may investigate your intentions and motivations. In the endgame, that is precisely what folks like Cipher are trying to uncover and lay bare with such tools as word usage concordance. They are tying together what appears to be disparate information in an attempt to show underlying INTENTION and MOTIVATION.

RMT

For many of you, I know it would seem impossible and hard to even consider me being John Titor. This has surely brought doubt to many of you, and as it stands now the investigation is at an intersection with me directing.

The question that is now on many people’s minds is: Was the TTA responsible for the John Titor story all along?

We’ve heard from Cipher, a cryptology expert who has presented an overwhelming amount of evidence that seems to draw a clear direct parallel, suggesting and leading to ultimately prove that I am John Titor??

Now, for many diehard investigators like Darby, perhaps knowing the truth can mean the difference between moving on with his life, or perhaps getting his second wind into the investigation. One that has taken 6 years out of his life!

And for many others, the story has been the very basis of your lives here, giving up so much of your free time in reading and posting. For this, I am truly sorry.

So, what if I -The TimeTravelActivist, really am John Titor and fooled you all?

What then? Would you easily accept that it was all a hoax? Would you regret the many years you believed what I said like a gospel? Even though I clearly stated that there would be no way for you to prove anything that I said, or that I was a real Time Traveler?

TTA or John Titor?

This is an interesting reply. It gets me to thinking about a couple of things.

1. You are placed in a position where other people want to ascribe the Titor saga to you. This is opposite of what has happened over the years. In all other cases, other people have come here claiming (ie, wanting) to be the real Titor. So, they are faced with proving that they are Titor. You, on the other hand, are under no obligation to do so. For instance, I understand that there is some sort of information that only Titor and Pam M. knew. We could coax Pamela to come here and you could divulge the information and prove that you are Titor. But you don't have to...because other people want you to be Titor, they won't require proof. All you have to do is tell them you are Titor and they will accept that. And you can play this charade of "Maybe I am, maybe I am not!" What would be your motivation? Popularity. 15 minutes of fame.

2. I fear that this whole thing has created a secondary argument now. Not whether Titor was real or not, but now whether TTA aka Javier, was really the man behind Titor. This argument will go on and on unless we require you to provide some proof.

So, all of this is to say: I am treating you not as someone who other people would want to believe is Titor, but rather as someone who is claiming to be Titor himself. I do this because of your response to my direct question. It is the response of someone who wants to be Titor, but can't provide any direct proof. So you will let Cipher do the proving for you. I will ask that Pamela M. come and the two of you hash this out in public.

That is of course, unless you are Pamela Moore as well. :eek:

RMT,

I think his INTENTION in being vague is to put himself in a position to take credit for something did not do.

When I was reading the argument Cipher laid out on the basis of language analysis, I was really wondering. But after TTA's response (if that really is him), I feel like the dude had nothing to do with Titor, but he knows the value of being the "one" behind the hoax.

TTA;
I am a recent member here in TTI, so we havent met. First, I would like to extend my hand in welcome, and am glad you have returned to join in the discussions.

In reading your posts, you do seem to indicate that you did play a part in the creation of John Titor. I do have some questions that only require a simple yes or no.

Since money seems to be factor in this event, I believe that we will never find out from the parties involved, who created John Titor.

But, to take a shot at it...

1. Did you post those pictures posted of the time machine, and of the others related to J.T. ?

If you did....

2. Do you still have the Corvette ?
3. Do you still have the machine that is in the pictures?

If you are J.T. , and posted the photos, surely you have some of the items left over in which you could post again, with present day items to demonstrate they are connected. This would resolve the question of whether or not you were indeed J.T.

And to those who were in this thing from the start, any questions of what TTA could post now, that was part of the set of photos, would be welcomed.

Hi iridium,
I think his INTENTION in being vague is to put himself in a position to take credit for something did not do.
It's difficult to say for sure, as his intention could also be to keep the game going. We must remember that the person/people behind Titor were masters of both covering their tracks and/or leaving plenty of unverifiable offerings. Such a person/persons would do well in any "new role" whose intent would be to further throw-off someone on their trail.

I was really wondering. But after TTA's response (if that really is him), I feel like the dude had nothing to do with Titor, but he knows the value of being the "one" behind the hoax.
I think anyone with half a brain knows the value of being Neo /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif (the One). But again I caution against trying to measure any of the current TTA's responses against either Titor or even the original TTA. If the motivation I have suggested above is correct, TTA will do everything in his power to make sure his words in this instantiation do not look anything like Titor, and he might even try to disassociate himself from his other ponderings as TTA (and God knows how many other characters he may have created on the net).

The other means to verify/validate (which we do not have the ability to utilize) would be to "follow the Energy", which is the next level metric below information. All we can use in this case is Intention/Motivation.... IMHO.

RMT

Yes, I agree RMT..

I wasn't here for Boomer's postings nor was I here for Cortez's postings but I agree with RMT that you cannot base anything on what he says presently. The risk is too high and the reward far too low.

If I were the infamous JT or part of the JT Hoax, I would make sure when I came back, I would try to throw everyone further off the trail that they are presently on. And yes, I believe this entire saga of JT is based on money. You can all see what they (yes, they...I believe it was a bunch of people behind the character of JT) are doing and how they are making money on this so why on earth would he come back some 6 years later and give up, saying that he is Titor. Unless this ploy is used to again throw us even more off the tracks since we may be getting to close for their comfort.

and God knows how many other characters he may have created on the net
One could only think of how many characters they have created to keep this hoax alive. I don't think you all realize (the ones that think Titor is believable and real) how easy it is to play a hoax over the internet. If we wanted to, I believe we could make up a pretty good hoax with the likes of Darby, RMT, Creedo and others just from this board. We are all strageically placed around the US and you all know what you are talking about (At least I hope!).

Like I have said many times before, we LIVE in the INFORMATION age. Meaning that ANYONE can know about ANYTHING if they research it enough. That's why you cannot fully trust anyone over the internet that is claiming to be something as a Time Traveler, unless they are very good at predicting the very near future that we can all experience.

Facts, right RMT...all that we need are the facts and the science to back those facts up. If those two add up together, they will equal the truth. But in this age, those facts are usually hard to come by..

Well folks,

You wanted him back. You just had to bite on Cipher's bait. So, because I knew how to get a hold of him for you, I've fulfilled your every wish. You now have the TTA'ster back for your viewing and listening pleasure.

Have fun. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(Sometimes one should consider what they are asking for before "asking for it".)

Well the plot thickens.
Ray, I vote for you to head the investigation. Ask the relevant questions and determine the truth for us all.

Does anyone second that proposal?