"The future ain't what it used to be."

This Will Change Everything You Believe

Anyone on this site can tell you nothing on time travel other than brief time loss has ever been published. Even Einsteins report on relativity alludes that he believed in mass but clearly he believed mass was an illusion. How would you expect him to explain that to a bunch of people that believe the propaganda they have read. Why bother when your family is starving and you need the money.

You have a choice, choose what you want,
maybe I am hallucinating, but it would appear that over 500billion dollars of hallucination was spent on infrared technology in Switzerland searching for time travel, at least I'm in good company.

Unless you think you could have received that much money on some Higgs Boson pitch. That money only comes from one place and that place has money because they never loose.

Good luck with your future endeavors

maybe I am hallucinating

Glad to see you admit that. That sure does clear up everything you've posted so far.

Of course there are a few of us that like to talk about real world facts. And how to utilize those facts to develop real time travel.

Carry on...

Anyone on this site can tell you nothing on time travel other than brief time loss has ever been published. Even Einsteins report on relativity alludes that he believed in mass but clearly he believed mass was an illusion.

"Einstein's report"? WTF are you talking about here? His five 1905 papers were not 5th grade book reports, my friend. They were five papers that shook the very foundations of physics. Virtually all of modern physics traces its origins to one or more of those five 1905 papers. Yet, not one of those five papers by itself was sufficient to satisfy his PhD disseration requirement.

Did I mention thast it was five papers, not just one (Special relativity)?

After reading your posts for the past week I really do have to ask if you were sober when you wrote them. Becuase if you were sober then we really have a problem. Do you read you posts before you hit "Submit"?

"Einstein's report"? WTF are you talking about here? His five 1905 papers were not 5th grade book reports, my friend. They were five papers that shook the very foundations of physics.

Darby, I did not mean to dis-mean them In anyway. I'm simply stating that they were never passed as Theories.
Relativity was not freely excepted until NASA announced the astronauts traveled time. Yet it still has not been accepted as a Theory. Please look up the definition of what scientists call a Theory, It's sort of a tragedy this work has not been recognized as such.

Glad to see you admit that. That sure does clear up everything you've posted so far.

Of course there are a few of us that like to talk about real world facts. And how to utilize those facts to develop real time travel.

Einstein, Please nothing I have read on this forum alludes to science, Yourself and Darby attack all things scientifically related. Anyone can research what I have posted, time travel aside everything else is true and in use in our everyday lives.

If you sir understand as much as your Avatar insinuates, then explain the practical purpose of the Dirac Delta and the reason we use it.

While you are on your pedestal please explain why it is necessary for CERN-LHC and the top physicists of this day to accelerate atoms within an infrared beam at the cost of half a trillion dollars.

Then you can lean over and ask Stephen Hawking and every other genius involved with this project why they think it will lead to Time Travel.

Short of that, bantering everyone that discusses anything to do with science and Time Travel would lead me to believe you are here lead everyone down the wrong path. You would like to discuss things written in books however Einstein was frequently quoted as saying.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Albert Einstein

Following that explain this quote...
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" Albert Einstein

Go ahead and show this forum what you have, at least present yourself with something other than nasty comments. They can do the research for themselves and see what they think.

While you are on your pedestal please explain why it is necessary for CERN-LHC and the top physicists of this day to accelerate atoms within an infrared beam at the cost of half a trillion dollars.
Then you can lean over and ask Stephen Hawking and every other genius involved with this project why they think it will lead to Time Travel.

Why do you think the top physicists of the day are accelerating atoms with an infrared beam at the cost of half a trillion dollars?

Einstein, Please nothing I have read on this forum alludes to science, Yourself and Darby attack all things scientifically related. Anyone can research what I have posted, time travel aside everything else is true and in use in our everyday lives.

If you sir understand as much as your Avatar insinuates, then explain the practical purpose of the Dirac Delta and the reason we use it.

Short of that, bantering everyone that discusses anything to do with science and Time Travel would lead me to believe you are here lead everyone down the wrong path. You would like to discuss things written in books however Einstein was frequently quoted as saying.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Albert Einstein

Following that explain this quote...
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" Albert Einstein

Go ahead and show this forum what you have, at least present yourself with something other than nasty comments. They can do the research for themselves and see what they think.

The Dirac Delta appears to be another mathematical fiction. It will always remain so until someone can show actual physical facts to support its use. Just remember math is a language. And people can lie just as fluently with math as with any other language.

As for CERN-LHC and the top physicists of this day to accelerate atoms within an infrared beam at the cost of half a trillion dollars? All I can say is, don't believe anything you read. Unless of course you can verify it yourself.

You might notice that Darby and I are on opposite sides of the fence concerning science. I don't believe any theory out there is true. I don't believe theory even has a place in science. I used to believe that theory was synonymous with suspected fact. But now it has become apparent that theory just means; "Lets make believe!"

I didn't used to be this way. But last year I came across an anomaly in an observation concerning the equation, F=MA.
In the real world, the facts show inertial weight is present in an inertial acceleration. So why isn't the inertial weight represented in the equation? The concept of Mass seems to be taking the place of inertial weight. So right here in front of your nose it appears the real world facts have been replaced with a theory instead. So this raises a whole bunch of questions. Who did this? Why was this done? Is this an attempt to hide something about our reality? I don't know who is behind the deception. You may have seen some of my suspicions in other threads about who did it and why. But most of the framework of our theoretical science hinges on this equation. If that equation is bogus, then so is virtually all of our science as well.

The question about what is being hidden is what presently has my full attention. If weight was removed from the original equation, then it stands to reason that maybe there is something about weight that is being hidden. There is. In everyday life we are exposed to the effects of three kinds of weight. Inertial weight, gravitational weight, and centrifugal weight.

We know for a fact that time flows more slowly under the influence of gravity. And I suspect that the manipulation of the three kinds of weight may also allow for the manipulation of the flow of time. So this is the path my research has lead me down.

Would it surprise you to learn that weight can be simulated with electric and magnetic fields? It was a surprise to me. Presently I have electrical devices that make simulated weight that behave like gravitational weight and centrifugal weight.

Well I think most of this is over my head but I thought the LHC emitted Hadrons and they were accelerated with strong magnetic fields. Are Hadrons in the infrared range? I didn't think the LHC had anything to do with infrared but is that what you are saying Jack Wade? (that the LHC laser is in the infrared frequency range) If so then all I need is an infrared laser to time travel? :rolleyes: I guess this would also explain why my cat likes lasers (see bowtiesarecool's post here on his teleporting time traveling cat: A small but significant jump forward | Time Travel Institute) :D

Back