Time traveler from 2075

ichtion

Temporal Novice
Hi everyone. Many people have claimed time travel stories on the internet. I do not expect anyone to believe mine, but I hope some of you will listen to what I have to say as my (brief) mission here is important. I am aware that a lot of people will oppose my claims so in order to fulfill my mission I was authorized to share some details. I will waste no time so here it is.

It all began (will begin) with an individual by the name of Henry Lovell James. He is (at this time) an ordinary, everyday person with not much to his name. During the course of this year (2020) he writes a book called "Anthropos" under the pseudonym Marcus Sedol, which in my time (2070s) becomes highly important. The book is basically gibberish to the normal reader, however it contains a code system used by a certain frond in the 70s to send encrypted messages. It is of vital importance that I get this book and take it back with me.

The thing is, in our time the book is no longer available and we haven't found any copies in private or public collections. We only know its approximate publication date, which is around August/September 2020. We absolutely need to get hold of it so that we can decode covert messages that are sent by this frond.

I will try to answer any questions posted here to prove that I am who I am, but please be aware that I cannot respond to ridiculous requests such as "show me a photograph of Jesus in the year 20 AD".

Thank you all,

In order to give any veracity toward your claim, you will need to pass a simple test. " What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"

I will post the question right after you post the answer. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi. Great user name. I'm sorry but that's not how it works. We don't have the technology to jump around like that. Our frond just recently made the machine - it's the first generation and (to the best of our knowledge) ours is the only one to have done so. 

We really must get hold of this book so please tell me what would convince you that I'm really who I say I am. In any case I can ask my elder to do something if that's what it takes.

ok when is New world order start? is this New World order bad or good? do we have a Alien take over? also did Jesus Christ come back like the Rapture to take all believe to heaven write back thank u

[QUOTE='ichtion]Hi. Great user name. I'm sorry but that's not how it works. We don't have the technology to jump around like that. Our frond just recently made the machine - it's the first generation and (to the best of our knowledge) ours is the only one to have done so. 
We really must get hold of this book so please tell me what would convince you that I'm really who I say I am. In any case I can ask my elder to do something if that's what it takes.
[/QUOTE]It really will be necessary for you to pass my time traveler test. Not passing the test is simply an admission that you don't have a time machine that would enable you to pass the test. Of course you wouldn't be the first to fail my test. But I did have one individual pass my test. So I know the test is a valid test.

[QUOTE='Einstein]Not passing the test is simply an admission that you don't have a time machine that would enable you to pass the test.
[/QUOTE]I'm afraid I don't have a time machine that is able to do that sort of thing. As I said it's first generation and there is risk involved in even using it.

[QUOTE='Jacin Young]ok when is New world order start? is this New World order bad or good? do we have a Alien take over? 
[/QUOTE]I'm not sure what you mean by "New world order". Some things are different but socially speaking many things are still similar to today's social landscape. I guess one big difference would be politics, where instead of political parties you now have "fronds". These are large companies that are also active in politics. They sell products/services like a normal company, but can also campaign in elections in order to gain power. This way, they can make certain election promises that normal parties can't (and thus the voters know exactly what they are voting for).

The book isn't on Amazon. Does not seem to exist (yet).

Why would you have come now if the book could have been published in September?

What is your purpose of posting on a message board if you can search for the book yourself on the internet?

Aren't you afraid of changing the timeline by posting here?

'ichtion]Hi everyone. Many people have claimed time travel stories on the internet. I do not expect anyone to believe mine said:
"I will waste no time so here it is."

Because they are so concerned about imposing on people's time in 2075?

This is actually your true intent to waste our time and you can't help but confess your guilt!  You didn't use a comma before "so here it is" which announces your  intent to say the lies!  Your writing style is indicative of current status quo style, and no where close to 2075!

Microsoft XP? I don't think so. Quantum computers can't hack XP? Just a pathetic claim that mirrors Titors exactly, not even an original idea!

Fraudulent claim verified with 100% certainty. 

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for your kind words and private messages that some of you have sent. They mean a lot. I have now found someone that is in my area and will be willing to procure me the book once it becomes available. After that I will unfortunately have to leave. Until then I will attempt to answer any and all questions that are asked of me.

'PaulaJedi]Why would you have come now if the book could have been published in September? [/QUOTE]To the best of our knowledge there are only limited copies available of this book. We might be wrong. But we are not willing to take chances as the process of time travel is exceedingly expensive said:
What is your purpose of posting on a message board if you can search for the book yourself on the internet?
Is this not the Time Travel Institute? If you have a better place for me to post this please suggest it. Although I have already found a contact to procure me the book - but it can be helpful to know where I can find others if necessary.

As I said, it has been calculated that this is the safest way to contact someone in order to find a way to get the book. Our AI has computed that this poses the minimal risk. On a personal level, I am terrified by the risk, however small it might be, of making some kind of side effect - to me or to history. But my frond made sure I won't ask such questions - I'm being paid a lot of money to take this risk. A LOT.

Microsoft XP? I don't think so. Quantum computers can't hack XP?
OK, I don't even know where to begin. I never mentioned any "XP" or "hack". However it intrigues me that you speak of quantum computing. In our time it is an object of intense research, even though we have very few results in that subject. Quantum computers are not widespread. In fact, AIs can solve most of our everyday problems - our lives are more or less managed by AIs (although you can still choose not to get an AI for your home if you don't want to).

Thank you all,

[QUOTE='ichtion]Is this not the Time Travel Institute? If you have a better place for me to post this please suggest it. Although I have already found a contact to procure me the book - but it can be helpful to know where I can find others if necessary.
[/QUOTE]Why claim you're a time traveller tho, wouldn't it make more sense if you just said you were looking for the book? Saying you are a time traveller could change the timeline more drastically than just saying you want a book that will be released.

[QUOTE='Calc]Why claim you're a time traveller tho, wouldn't it make more sense if you just said you were looking for the book? Saying you are a time traveller could change the timeline more drastically than just saying you want a book that will be released.
[/QUOTE]Hi! Thank you for your question. Imagine you're in the 1980s (50 years ago). Would you walk up to someone and ask them to help you find a book that doesn't exist yet? Nobody would take you seriously. 

As I said in the beginning of this conversation, I don't expect people to believe me here either. However, our AI has calculated that this minimizes the risk while maximizing the probability of getting the book. I don't claim to understand the AI's reasoning. Plus, as I said before, it's not my decision and I am well paid for this job not to ask too many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I just want to update you that thanks to my contact I was able to find the book - it was published a few days ago. For information, here it is.

Hereby I want to formally thank that person for his assistance, especially with navigating the "Amazon" (and other internet-related things). I will be available a few more days until the book arrives and I meet with my contact (I'll just call him Jack F., he wished to remain anonymous at this time). I will attempts to answer any questions during that time in this website.

ichtion

Ok, I'll bite. Who wins the presidential election? What lessons are taken from the Covid-19 Pandemic? How tall are you? Who is the US president in 2075?

Who is the US president in 2075?
Dr. Frank Nash

What lessons are taken from the Covid-19 Pandemic?
Socially: not much. People will still keep doing whatever they want, even if it risks their lives. Medically, that once a sufficiently high portion of the population is affected, mutations appear. Many more pandemics will follow the one currently unfolding. 

here i my next questions for you...when will there be a cure of dieases? will there be a Nanotechogy like Nano little robot to cure the dieases of Mental illness and other dieases a cure? also when is the first time travel machine come out for public use? also will there be a Mark of the beast like 666 or not..write back thank you ichtion.

Hi Jacin,

Thank you for your questions.

'Jacin Young]when will there be a cure of dieases? [/QUOTE]There will only be a full "cure" when people realize that every single one of us is responsible. Even with a vaccine said:
will there be a Mark of the beast like 666 or not
I'm not sure sure what you mean by that. Are you referring to "Christian" theology? I'm afraid I cannot answer metaphysical questions like that, as questions on the purpose of life are still open in my time. On the other hand, I can answer in a personal manner. I don't believe there any one religion is "truer" than another. I think all of them might have a part of the truth. I think if you want to find the meaning to your life, you must find it yourself. Does this make life inherently meaningless? I don't know.

here some more questions for you will there be a time travel machine into a Watch or Time Travel belt?

2. did Jesus Christ come and Took all those believer in heaven to go home?? like caught up in the Rapture(which another word caught up from earth and grave)

3.will UFO and good ET come back to help us and reveal to the public to the world about they exist?

last one sorry for the bad english stuff but is is hell and Heaven realms real like after you die you go there or not? write back thank you icttion.