What time period would you visit?

2. Close enough to be able to listen to the conversation(s) when Pythagoras met with Ezekiel.
spacer.png
When Pythagoras met Ezkiel??? When did that meeting occur?

When Pythagoras met Ezkiel??? When did that meeting occur?
Don't know exactly when they met Mylo. Had to be when Pythagoras was a young man, and Ezekiel was an old man. Tried to find a good source on-line for a link, however, the meeting appears to be a subject of debate. My source won't be found on-line, although that doesn't provide an exact date either.

Don't know exactly when they met Mylo. Had to be when Pythagoras was a young man, and Ezekiel was an old man. Tried to find a good source on-line for a link, however, the meeting appears to be a subject of debate. My source won't be found on-line, although that doesn't provide an exact date either.
Biblical Ezikiel?

How about if it is a one way trip :) Will you still want to go to 1880's? :)
With the proviso that I had some essential medicines and a database of Derby Winners and which stocks and shares to invest in yes....it was in many ways a better time to live as long as you had money.

With the proviso that I had some essential medicines and a database of Derby Winners and which stocks and shares to invest in yes....it was in many ways a better time to live as long as you had money.
All the money, that you will earn, will be lost, when you die. I would go to a time, where they can make me immortal.

lol i would love to go to Italy in like 1920s. The reason behind it is funny actually Italy was producing the initial models of the finest cars of the world during these days. So experiencing that thing is like nothing else for me. I hope it made sense :p

I would time travel to the Midieval ages. That period of time has always fascinated me as a little kid, and how cool would it be to ride around on a horse as a knight?

...2. Close enough to be able to listen to the conversation(s) when Pythagoras met with Ezekiel.
lol :) you have to go with a good spy tech listening and recording device. This will allow you to be wherever you want.

Im such a history buff I would have to make multiple trips. In no particular order, 20's,40's, 1776, further back to see who buried what on Oak Island. To be able to see the many historical events and people. So many other times just to observe. I wouldnt change anything. Future would be just one trip to see my daughter as a grown woman and what she was doing with her life.

Numerous time periods I'd like to visit...I think it'd be fun to be a flapper girl from the Roarin' 20's! :) Maybe go back to the Wild West days, the hippy days of the 60's...*sigh*.

Numerous time periods I'd like to visit...I think it'd be fun to be a flapper girl from the Roarin' 20's! :) Maybe go back to the Wild West days, the hippy days of the 60's...*sigh*.
Oh, yes, to land a 20's gangster, if only for a night. ;) hahaha