Which TTI user would you vote for president?

reactor1967

Quantum Scribe
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1226169082reactor1967">

Which TTI user would you vote for president?

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Hdrkid
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Designer
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />TheCigSmokingMan3
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Kanigo2
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Cubikdice
<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Recall15
<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />Ruthless
<input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />Darby
<input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />Rainman
<input type="radio" name="option" value="10" />Warrior381
<input type="radio" name="option" value="11" />PamelaM217
<input type="radio" name="option" value="12" />Hercules
<input type="radio" name="option" value="13" />OllyB
<input type="radio" name="option" value="14" />Reactor1967

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Is this a draft??? I would like to respectfully withdraw my name from consideration. I became an engineer because I am better at solving technical problems, rather than trying to be all things to all people.

RMT

Sorry, I tried to edit the poll to remove your name and it would not let me. I did this purly for fun. I am sorry if I added someone who does not wish to be on it or if I did not add someone who would like to be on it. If I ever do this again I will consider what ever input I receive. We the users here at TTI spent a lot of time every now and then talking about politics so I thought it would be fun to poll TTI users as canidates in a presidential election.

On the fun part Darby is the lead canidate. Please, everyone only vote once.

On the fun part Darby is the lead canidate. Please, everyone only vote once.

LOLOL!!!

i will say:
Quoted Tina Turner:

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HERO (THUNDERDOME)

Out of the ruins
Out from the wreckage
Can't make the same mistake this time

We are the children
The last generation
We are the ones they left behind

And I wonder when we are ever gonna change it
Living under the fear till nothing else remains

We don't need another hero
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the thunderdome

Looking for something we can rely on
There's got to be something better out there
Love and compassion, their day is coming

All else are castles built in the air
And I wonder when we are ever gonna change it

Living under the fear till nothing else remains

All the children say

We don't need another hero
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the thunderdome

What do we do with our lives
We leave only a mark
Will our story shine like a life
Or end in the dark
Give it all or nothing

Link to Youtube...
200px-Tina_Turner_We_dont_need_another_hero.jpg

:oops:

After the pole shift...ALAS <font color="red"> The Great Catastrophe [/COLOR]
Link to TTI

Quoted Charlie:
" POLE SHIFT 101

In the weeks leading into the shift, the rotation of the Earth slowed gradually to a complete stop. This is due to the Atlantic Ridge being highly magnetic, which was gripped by the Anomaly when it got close enough to Earth. Complete stoppage occurred about 5 days before the actual pole shift itself. The Atlantic Ridge is highly magnetic due to fresher lava flows and being centrally located between neutrally magnetic continental masses. When the rotation stops Africa, the US and Europe will experience a permanent variation of day with much of Asia in permanent dusk/night.

The lead up to the shift and the shift itself causes the Altantic Region to stretch and the Pacific Region to compress/subduct.
"

poleshift_disaster.jpg

LOL-- we love us some nutcases around here-

I based my vote on how influenced the person would become in the office-- or if they would stick to their guns..

"A few teenagers, who claimed to have witnessed his work, reported that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons. The only tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder."

Yes, and a flat bed 18-wheeler driver once reported he off loaded his truck within thirty minutes of those ton blocks. Back in my early twenties I drove big trucks for a few years. I know this was no small feat with no equipment. The truck driver was made to leave and come back so no one saw him do it. The military came and visited him and wanted to know how he did it and he would not tell them.

Perpetual motion is a balanced system working in harmony. This guy perfected his craft through years of self isolation and experience. And he took his craft with him to his grave. I belive he did have a knowledge that we do not have today.

Looks like a tie between Recall and the Cigman. So, I guess you guys get to figure out who is prez. and who is vis-prez. Thanks for everyone that voted.

Yeah I guess your right. I was wondering about the Cigman. He missed is own presidential election. Life goes on. PamelaM217 came in a close third. Recall for prez Pamala for vis-prez. TTI users have spoken. There we go. LOL.

I\'m President of the U.S.A.???!!! I beat Darby! :)

TTI Citizens,

I would just like to say...

As President of the United States of America...

I will restore TRUTH, DEMOCRACY and THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE...

I will enforce THE CONSTITUTION, THE BILL OF RIGHTS, MIRANDA and THE RULE OF LAW!!!

I will have the TTI CONGRESS (Roel and Raul) launch a investigation IMMEDIATELY...

And have DARBY, RAINMANTIME, PAMELA, RUTHLESS and their "conspirators" IMPRISONED in THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PERMANENTLY... So they won't be a threat to "other TTI'ers" in the future...

God Bless America!!!~

The Land of The Free!!!~

The Home of the Brave!!!~

From Sea To Shining Sea!!!~

From Purple Mountains Majesty To The Fruited Plains!!!~

I am honored... Welcome my 4 year term as PRESIDENT OF T.T.I and the "virtual" United States of America...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

TheCigMan

Re: I\'m President of the U.S.A.???!!! I beat Darby! :)

LOL-- Voting for yourself is vanity.

But I liked the commemorative statement. It was "colorful"

hey bro, whatever it takes.

What we need is a statement from recall--not too obtuse--Insisting on his ideals, and what we all have to look forward to in the future.

Respectfully requested,

Greg.

And have DARBY, RAINMANTIME, PAMELA, RUTHLESS and their "conspirators" IMPRISONED in THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PERMANENTLY... So they won't be a threat to "other TTI'ers" in the future...

“Freedom” is a flexible and powerful word.

When Ciggy describes a soldier as a “freedom fighter,” the New Deal as a way to achieve “freedom from poverty,” or taxation as a threat to freedom,

Ciggy implicitly identifies heroes, villains, rights, and violations of rights.

Free Creddo!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

"And have DARBY, RAINMANTIME, PAMELA, RUTHLESS and their "conspirators" IMPRISONED in THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PERMANENTLY... So they won't be a threat to "other TTI'ers" in the future..."

hey bub! dont make me use mah jedi powers on you again! grrr!