Which TTI user would you vote for president?

Re: I\'m President of the U.S.A.???!!! I beat Darby! :)

There you go. The first acceptance speech. All hail our new president. I hope I am not on that conspiracy list.

Well we have a tie. I think the TTI congress should decide if cigman or recall should be president. But, good luck to both of you. I for the record voted for cigman but I do think recall is a cool dude too.

i voted for the darbster, but if i have to choose between csm and recall, ill choose the bot. robots have no emotions ya know. :D

This is why the real election has an Electoral College.In this case, maybe a tie breaker, run off, is needed. Or do it like they do in Chicago--sell it to the highest bidder.

No, that won't work-- I think cigman works for Chase bank. Moola.

Hey! Check the results of the poll, now. While we were sleeping the numbers for Recall increased until now he has a comfortable lead.

I wonder if something irregular is going on at the ballot box! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

We might need someone for a sacrificial victim to appease the gods and avert disaster.

Do you know any virgins, off hand? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

We might need someone for a sacrificial victim to appease the gods and avert disaster.

Well I would make a suggestion or two but it might not be appropiate. Sacrificial dolls would be ok. Put a name on it and go for it.