Why the conservation of Matter/Mass is not violated over time.

I can imagine John Titor and his fellow soldiers in a classroom in San Angelo, Texas talking about the implications of time travel for hours after reading a ton of material.

Universe_1 Gold_Bar_1 can most certainly exist by Gold_Bar_2 taken from Universe_2.
Gold_Bar_1 and Gold_Bar_2 are not in Universe_2.
The theory that eliminates the most paradoxes is likely to be the correct one if we are assuming that time travel exists.
Two gold bars cannot exist in the same universe at the same spot and time. They can however exist in the same place and time in two separate universes

Incredible that we are still discussing this, the original poster is no longer present and his goldbars are.....:). I believe that the experiment will yield only one gold bar. That's my final thought.

Sorry for not coming back earlier I had a lot of work.

If you people are right then there could be a problem.

One world line.

If you do the experiment with the gold again in a locked room there could be a problem.

A little change.

Put one person in the room or more easily put a screwed down camera facing the gold.

So now you get into the time machine with the gold and go back in the past one hour. Unlock the door and go in and if you are right the gold should be gone. Time travel reviews the footage and realizes gold disappeared; over a period of time it was there and then gone. Thus you just created a teleportation device.

Does this really make sense if the observer won't lie; that's if you believe there only one piece of gold.

Designer.

Two gold bars cannot exist in the same universe at the same spot and time. They can however exist in the same place and time in two separate universes

They wouldn't be in the same spot.
But Gold_Bar_from_universe_1 can be placed next to Gold_Bar_from_universe_2 all together in universe_1.

Sorry for not coming back earlier I had a lot of work.

If you people are right then there could be a problem.

One world line.

If you do the experiment with the gold again in a locked room there could be a problem.

A little change.

Put one person in the room or more easily put a screwed down camera facing the gold.

So now you get into the time machine with the gold and go back in the past one hour. Unlock the door and go in and if you are right the gold should be gone. Time travel reviews the footage and realizes gold disappeared; over a period of time it was there and then gone. Thus you just created a teleportation device.

Does this really make sense if the observer won't lie; that's if you believe there only one piece of gold.

Designer.

The observer must remember his or her original purpose in moving the gold bars. Therefore, the observer must not change. The observer must be taken from a universe where he or she will remember why he or she is moving the gold in other universes.

The time travel movie "looper" came out today. Im going to go see it tomorrow at my favorite theater.
Matinee of course so I dont have to pay so much.:D

Dont forget to see it time traveler lovers!