"The future ain't what it used to be."

Will the real John Titor please stand up?

What exactly is a Super Hero Name? Are you saying that you are ranked up there with Batman, Superman, Where's the Beef lady, and RainManTime? Very impressive.

HUH?

Look up RLSH in google, please before you don't know anything about the subject and sound worse because you are unknowledgable about the subject. Also look up Phoenix Jones in Seattle.

John Titor, John Titor, John Titor

Sometimes I believe the story was meant as a joke that went spiraling out of control, until suddenly another Titor showed up, and then another and another.

I remember that once we had some pictures of him...I wonder where those went. There was even one where he was at a parade in some town or small city and he was driving a convertible, does anyone remembers that one? Or maybe that was back on EarthTR109.8195....I don't know anymore!!!

John Titor, John Titor, John Titor

Sometimes I believe the story was meant as a joke that went spiraling out of control, until suddenly another Titor showed up, and then another and another.

I remember that once we had some pictures of him...I wonder where those went. There was even one where he was at a parade in some town or small city and he was driving a convertible, does anyone remembers that one? Or maybe that was back on EarthTR109.8195....I don't know anymore!!!

Pics or it didn't happen. =P

Are you guys kidding me? Really making a movie for John Titor?

John Titor: Home

To the director...your movie teaser has too much common scene from Terminator 2 and back to the future.
For example, the speech sounds like Sarah Conner, the nuke scene mixed with playground, digital red numbers like the DeLorian in Back to the Future series, soldiers dressed up like Star Gate SG1 TV show or they are still working for the U.S. government, etc.

A bit lack of originality.

Also, look at the photo of the actor,

Timothy%20Olyphany.jpg

He never looks as COOL as the Titor's hot mullet look. Bring back the 80s hair cut with moustache. :D

john-titor.jpg

Otherwise at least look as good as this haircut.

wanted-time-traveler.jpg

I bet it will be a blockbuster if it is a sci-fi comedy. :)

Back