Re: 2006 - Titor's Time Is Up!
RMT,
Think your Demmy friends can actually swing a winning election year?
I think the tide is turning
But with republican black box voting machines it is probably doubtful

As for my Demmy friends… I’m not active in any party… More of a Dean or Moveon.org grass roots supporter… The DLC is about as Republican as the GOP is… 
We’ll all gather around the computer screen next year, with a hot toddy (or beverage of choice) and resurrect your predictions in this thread to see how well you’ve done!
I’m sure I’ll do very well…
I look forward to it!
Who knows… you might do better than Titor!
I will… I might be a remote viewer
Or someone who can just READ 
You still have time to delete your predictions, in case you don’t REALLY believe them!
No you can monitor them… You do such a ‘great job’ here! 
I have already been proven right about the NSA and DIA!!! 
US spies said to share eavesdropping data
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1460271&page=1
“Information from intercepts which typically includes records of telephone or e-mail communications would be made available by request to agencies “that are allowed to have it, including the FBI, DIA, CIA and Department of Homeland Security,” one former official was quoted as saying.”
“The NSA did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment. The Post said spokesmen for the FBI, CIA and the director of national intelligence, John Negroponte, also declined to comment on the use of NSA data.”