A 2036-dated wristwatch offered as new proof of Titor's timeline

Hello, it’s me Cubikdice, I’ve been a member of TTI for 18 years since 2007 when I had been contacted by a black ops organization that had inside information about C204 and my future.

In recent times, as of this year, I have in my possession an ultra rare time travel relic from the future; a men’s Caprice wristwatch from the year 2036.

I’m on my way right now to pick it up after it had been lost for several months and was found by one of my best friends. When I obtain the item, I’ll take several pictures of it including the year “2036” inscribed on the face of the watch.

My new Samsung S25 Ultra was lost twice this year from people stealing from me, but luckily some really do care and helped return it to me. It has a great camera and it’ll do the watch justice with its lenses.

If you’re not familiar with who I am, I strongly suggest and encourage you to read my first thread and posts from this forum back in June 2007. I was told events in my future and most of the information given to me came true with regards to a special operations unit from 2036.

Matt ANVIL/SPOCK N.

3 Likes

Would like to see the watch. Have you ever opened it up?

1 Like

No, I haven’t opened it up yet.

Sure, here are the pictures! Correction: 2035!

1 Like

P.S.

Could a moderator fix the typo on the title of the thread? It’s John Titor not Tutor. Must’ve been a spellchecker that messed it up. Thanks

2 Likes

“ultra rare”?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1826084631/ladies-caprice-30m-blue-dial-silver-tone?ls=s&content_source=c75e7b6b-3cb1-4674-8e30-18419432eb3b%253A25a4c5821df166f5c48de8543c2c7b567fac5946

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1650900921/vintage-caprice-25mm-ladies-silver-watch?ls=s&content_source=c75e7b6b-3cb1-4674-8e30-18419432eb3b%253A379bb7a9efb37c9e5f440fda2d3cc3e9059aa907

Interesting. If it were a model number, it would show up somewhere.

Done. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :slight_smile:

What is the current model of watches being distributed to SF operators at MacDil AFB?

I think “2035” might refer to the timing mechanism inside the watch. It’s the model number for the quartz movement, not a year as far as I’ve seen.

2 Likes

2036 was the original adress of the Diamondback office chosen by Kay. Pure coincidence. When Single 7 called Art Bell in July 1998 Art asked him if he was from 2036, to which Single 7 stated: “No, I’m from 2063.” Art Bell was waiting for a caller from 2036.

Diamondback Firearms was previously located adjacent to Keltec/Brevard Robotics Corporation.

2035 → This usually refers to the movement caliber inside the watch.