I have invented a ‘free’ energy device that extracts potentially infinite energy from the empty vacuum!!! It’s in the form of electro-foil plates separated by the distance of about 14 angstroms, and as a result of the Casimir force, electrical energy is produced. (I don’t have time now to go into a detailed explanation.) Anyhow, I have been trying to find the actual mathematical equations explaining the Casimir force… Can anybody help me?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Zero point energy proposed as a mechanism for time travel | 0 | 696 | June 8, 2005 | |
| A proposed time-travel device using charged metal plates and a donut black hole | 2 | 220 | July 14, 2004 | |
| A magnetic-generator time travel device from the Hyper-Space Organization | 0 | 234 | March 8, 2002 | |
| Alternate energy sources for powering time travel | 11 | 2634 | March 26, 2015 | |
| Zero-point energy and the ether as routes to time travel | 7 | 1652 | January 14, 2005 |