ok mathmatics is a universal language. I think the aliens are
sending us numbers because that is the language we both can
understand. Didn’t you guys see Close Encounters. Maybe they
don’t want to talk to our corrupt government. Maybe they did and
our government told them to go away. so now they are coming to
us. Why does the government continue to tell us they don’t exist.
THEY DO EXIST I HAVE SEEN THEM AND THERE ISN’T JUST ONE SPECIES BUT MANY.
They have made it very clear to me when they are around. When
this happened to me I do beleive the government found out and
started harrasing me. I think they found out when I attended the
mufon meeting and signed my name to the guest list. That is when
the harresment started. The man I told you about that I had to
use the pychic self defense on told me he worked for the
government. they are the ones who sent him to try to destroy me
but it didn’t work. You see I have my little friends showing me
signs when I am in danger. Its just a matter of me paying
attention. I will tell you that dogs don’t like these people and
will act very strange and may even growl at them for no
reason. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats 33 ha!. get this they will
never be violent or argue with you because they don’t have to
they will just mind f**k you. So when you read about all these
gov. people getting upset beating people up or giving them drugs
I think it bullsh*t. There methods are far more sinister. Its
black magic and the only way to defend yourself is with magic.
you have to use magic to protect your mind. protection not
revenge if you use revenge you are using black magic and my
little friends will not protect me if I use black magic. They
will be gone and I will be on my own and thats not a place I would like to be. Am tired will talk later
clara