WHAT IS THIS I'M SEEING?
I’ve lived here at this house for twenty years, I’ve just discovered this room at the end of the hallway that I’ve never seen before. I walked in and accidently bumped into this large object and heard a large rush of water falling like a waterfall. I could see a little ans I noticed a switch on the wall and turned it on, a light came on that was hanging from the ceiling. I looked over to one side of this weird room and there was an opaque plastic substance hanging down and when I pushed it away there was a large white container behind it, a vat or bin with strange square patches on the wall behind it. As I turned I saw a window to another room and some strange creature was staring back at me thru the window. It was a hidious, unkept creature, its weak humped shoulders and blemished actually made me feel sad for it. I stared, it stared, I smiled, it smiled showing the ugly vistage of it’s rotted teeth. I put my hand on my head, the creatur put his hand on it’s head, apparently it wanted toi communicate with me. Anyone ever experiance anyting like this?