This might be a little off topic, but it does parlay into paradoxes of the purely mathematical and logical type. Well all paradoxes, and math are seemingly synonamous in a temperal accelerated system.
I have been working on a mathematical representation to further describe, and disect Godels Incompletemness Theorum.
“p is proof that p is not true”
“If p is false, then there is proof of it.”
“if p is true, then there is no proof of it.”
Now I chose to translate the incompleteness theorum into a ratio. I found it necesary to take care in choosing what specific variables I would use to stand for the values of this ratio. The values of this ratio are described as follows:
There are two components to the statements,
(“p is proof that p is not true”
“If p is false, then there is proof of it.”
“if p is true, then there is no proof of it.”).
component #1=the proof of the truth of p
component #2=the truth of p
Now, as the statements say, if p is 100% true, then the proof of this truth of p is 0%. If p is false, the proof of the truth of p is 100%
I therefore have chosen for 0 to represent 100% false, and 1 to represent 100% truth.
I set the ratio up as follows:
Proof of the truth of p/the truth of p=0/1, if p is true.
In this case the denominator “1” is infinitely lesser then value then the numerical value of the numerator “0”. In all other equations, 0/1=0. However in this special case when we are using this expression to serve as an absolute value for the Godels Incompleteness Theorum, the value 0/1=infinity, for the sake that the 1 is infinitely lesser then 0 but still a positive number. However note that the infinity in this case is actually 0 in the numerator. For if the 1 in the denominator is infinitely lesser then the 0 in the numerator, then to have an infinite number of these 1’s would fill the value 0 to the brim. Therefore, in this case 1*infinity=0.
This is a lot to digest. This describes that there is a set of an infinite number of values that make up 0, that are lesser then zero, but still positive in value. Under this specific system, based on the mathematics of my point theory, the absolute center of the number line between the set of negative integers, and positive integers, is -1. This is based in some complex math, and I will explain if anyone should wish me to.
otherwise,
what do you think?
Inquisitively,
EGS
Note: as far as I know the mathematics I described above has not existed before now in the form I gave it. So the mathematical theory stated above is no doubt yet to exist in any text book. However, this theory should not conflict with any current math that is correct, if all the logic in the current system are not changed.