I honestly think it is sun related, I am not saying we have no effect, but I am certain the sun is not the same as it was back when I was a just a weee squirt still.
There was video’s of a guy who farmed sunflowers his whole life & they are not behaving like they use to, days they face away from the sun, on days particularly the sun is white.
I have also noticed a particular thing happening since I have noticed how unusually sharp hot the sun is, tree leaves & plants do not die, they turn pure white! “at first”
The sun feels like it is stinging my skin some days when I have barely been in it at all for more than a few minutes, this is when I noticed the plants leaves turning white that are not shaded by something higher up, which I can not see the leaves on as well.
Like the chlorophyll in them is being burned out, almost like the sun is form of chloroform solvent on the plant instead of making them healthy it is killing them, I then find the same leaves died white & completely dead a week or two later.
Tell me how normal this is.
I truly believe it is becasue someone/thing is sucking elements out of the sun & it is having an adverse reaction to the effects of these elements they are extracting.
I do not know why the extracting is happening, but clearly the sun holds elements in a way it is hard to reproduce on earth in such abundant amounts & it is being bled to our planets suffering.
True story bro.
~QS
Bonus note: I believe I mentioned this before somewhen on here, but I was working for a wood company, & the sun was having an eclipse that day, I didn’t know it, but I looked up to find it as it eclipsed & burnt my eyes “left spots i still have slight vision impermeant becasue of”
I have extreme sensitivity to xenon headlights cars/trucks started using around the same time as the solar eclipse “May 10, 1994” or at least that is when it became a real problem for me. The more popluer they became the harder it was to drive for a few years at night, my eyes would stream tears & i would have to pull over & wait till they passed by, & the ones that were misaligned toward my eyes, I was forced to swerve off the road as soon as they came into my line of sight. “i got better at watching out for them” but sometimes people would still hit there brights at the exact wrong time & just blind me"
I have noticed that the sun gives this same light that is particularly painful to my eyes on the same day the sun hurts my skin as well.
The sun is not the same as it use to be back then.