Rainman Time,
I was raised as a Russian Orthodox, but experienced many different methods of faith. I had a constant nagging within that there was so much more than what was offered. Many years of wandering aimlessly finally brought me to the study of Kabballah and the TOL. It is very difficult material to study since it is so easy to stray off on tangents.
The TOL provides a method of where to begin and which direction to take. I ended up becoming a member Of Builders of the Adtyum to utilize the skills and experiences of others on similar quests for knowledge. I must admit though that being somewhat impatient I messed around with some Golden Dawn invocations of the elementals and with skepticism went on about my business. I believe I left a gate open ( not really believing any gate could be opened ) and for at least two weeks my life was filled with all kinds of havoc. I quickly read the notes on the elementals and noticed that if one dis-respects such beings, havoc could result. Guess it does pay to read the directions “before” one gets into trouble..eh?
The information contained in alot of the works i.e. " Book of Concealed Mysteries" and the Zohar does seem to provide for my theories on time travel solid data. I find it interesting that alot of scientific discoveries were already mentioned in works written by others regarding the Kabballah. I know that one trait of society is to over complicate any subject, and then fall victim to a debate over terminology…Does green really mean green..what is green.. how is green really spelled…perhaps that is Mr. Green to you…such discussions are eternal with no real solutions being pieced together. ( somewhat like the discussions in aol chatrooms )
Since I got married, it has become increasingly difficult to devote as much time as I could in the past. My theory on time revolves around energy manipulation ( as everybody elses ) and I am working with sound as a “tool” to envoke changes in the patterns of the energy. SOME of the information in the Kabballah has me convinced that sound( not a particular sound itself but the interaction/re-action of vibrational frequencies and there influence on other vibrational waveforms )( as when you hit a tuning fork and produce a tone..all the other tuning forks of the same frequency near-by will begin to vibrate as well ) is an important key and can be utilized to produce the transformations required to ultimately be successful with time travel.
( one experiment that was interesting was one with the influence of near-by objects to harmonize with each other. Placing two pendulum devices together, I started them off at different rates of swing, after a specific duration of time they eventually synchronized with each other and swung at exactly the same rate and direction, this was tried many times with the same results. )
I also am experimenting with Tesla Coils and have some pretty interesting dreams after using them.
(As a side note…when i was really young I used to be able to project my day-dreams onto flat surfaces, like a wall or ceiling and watch them playout in full technicolor. As I got older I lost that ability.) I am attempting to put all the different components together to create “Only God knows what” device or devices. I have attempted work on liquid computers, independent “ball lightening type” A.I. effects, bio-mechanical electronic devices that draw energy from photo synthesis methods , an idea of computer memory that utilizes the polarity of atomic structure instead of on/off principles… the effects of virtual reality to induce spiritual experiences…but it is really rough going since I don’t have the academic background that some of the others in this forum obviously have. Some of you are probably thinking that I’ve been lucky not to have blown myself up or electrocuted myself…well..I no longer have straight hair on my head, it has been permanently curled and I do wonder every so often IF my nose-hair and eyebrows/lashes will ever grow BACK!
My experiments on a spiritual level have had great success, but applying the successes in that realm with this one is difficult since more often then not the information is more visual than ‘textual’, and the utlimate goal isnt necessarily specific to any particular scientific acheivement, but rather ascension. However, the knowledge/experiences that I have run across seem to provide clues to establishing some successful method of time travel.
I am a newbie to this forum and really haven’t had the time to break out my manuscripts and notes to bring more in-depth analysis to the table. And I am usually posting these notes late at night when the wife has retired for the evening, my consciousness is being influenced by nocturnal needs and my body is fighting the call of gravity.( and losing )( I think I need to get a braille type keyboard since the letters look so similar at this time of the night )
Hopefully I will be able to provide more focused experiences as time moves forward, but must thank all that have responded so far for their gracious latitudes for my mental discourse. Had this forum been available back in the late seventies and eighties…well..a variation of mental stimulation was in use that allowed in depth concentration/focus on mental gymnastics of this sort.
All my postings are also not in depth as to exactly what I am doing with my experiments and what components are involved since they are rather voluminous and are somewhat scatterred about the household only to be utilized when needed and then tossed aside at random when the mind is inspired to follow a new revelation that must be immediately contemplated and/or worked. Plus the wife in her attempt to clean…causes a loss of knowing exact locations of calculations, contemplations and solutions.
I am currently attempting to organize them into a presentable format, classifying them to relate to time travel methodology , but finding some of crucial pieces has turned out to be quite the treasure hunt. I know I had em..saw em last week..but where they have gone too now that I need em…???
OvrLrdLegion