RE: An interesting theory on the 'Greys'…
Clara, you said:
<<pimple head I wasn’t calling you a name just stating the facts of how I see it isn’t that what you have been doing>>
So what’s all the fighting about? I was only calling up the facts too. You’re the pimple for brains. And you’re the one who keeps getting upset and hurt by it. Hey it’s not my fault you’re so full of it, and some people actually take notice
.
<<I thought you didn’t agree with spirituality.>>
I never said to you that I did. I am merely stated that for someone like you to say that you are, your sure not showing it, and that makes you a hypocrite above all else.
And me, as for someone who is noting like you, I sure am
. But to me, it is more of a need to be human with principles, then anything else. I don’t strive to be one with the unknown like you do. I don’t need too. I am perfectly complete in my self, as long as I can fight Time Travelers with my friends here, there is nothing missing in my life.
<>
Alien crap, that everyone has to put up with hearing every week. But now you’ve changed you tune, switched sides, and switched feelings about who’s been doing what for you when all the time you’ve always said it were your Alien friends. That’s the bullshit that I’m talking about now, before it was bad, but now it’s just drastically gotten worse.
I don’t know why your making a big confusion out of something that’s so simple to understand. You’re a hypocrite, plain and simple
or have I not proven that about you many times before?
I mean, you make others say “How can she expect us to believe her, if she keeps changing faces every week, literally. She says one thing about her beliefs, and accuses every body else of being wrong, and then changes her mind, and expect everyone to follow along with her.”
Listen very carefully to that Clara, because that’s spelling it out, right there. Don’t get confused okay
. Let me know if you need an interpreter to help you understand.
<<Now you are asking me what happened to my spirituality . You should be happy for me to lose it then I would be on your side.>>
Clara, if talking with you these past few months have taught me anything about your character, is that I don’t want you on my side. Not someone who is unreliable, and capable of turning on you at a moments notice. Because that’s how you’re like, and no body wants to have someone on their side (good or bad) who is like that.
<<I think you have made it perfectly clear who is confused here YOU. that is my last statement to you as I do not find it pleasurable speaking to a wall .>>
What’s a matter no channeling friends to talk to this Sunday? They must be over at the church, saying hello to their loved ones. Maybe you should go, anything to give you some mental clarity. You’re obviously very confusing mother & wife to your family. If these posts are any evidence of your behavior with them, I am feeling very sorry for your husband and daughter right about now. They really don’t deserve this level of incompetence FROM a parent. I pity you Clara, I really had hoped you changed for the better.
-TTA
"For what was, for what is, and for what will be. I will fight for it's preservation."