Is anyone here really from the past or
future? If so tell me what year you came
from and how to go back. Be truthful now.
Has anybody here ever time traveled or dimension traveled?
Tell us of your journey…
Yes I have two log events, on time travel and interdimensionality.
Triple idenity confirmed cc ptaah
Triple idenity confirmed cc ptaah
This is not a true post, of Pleiadean identiy.
RE: Personal
Hi Creedo sorry for not responding to everyone including you lately but I have been busy doing other stuff anyways I would like to hear about your time travel experiments or experiences if you don’t want to post them on this board then you can email me at Frog186@lycos.com or Frog195@hotmail.com I will be waiting for your reply thanks for your time and patience.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.