RE: DIF…REP,Don't hand me that fuking Sh*t, Mike!?&^%&&^**
Creedo in his SELF RITCHIOUS INDIGNANT phase.
Don’t hand me that f&%king sh*t Mike! I had aksed you a question and I want an answer.
Here is the score and I want an answer:
I am of partail witch extraction. However’ there is a deeper gene which underlies this, “I’m sure that it’s a wizzard’s gene, which is extremely valuble, to others, it seems”?
How this goes, is that I went into the kitchen at what I’m sure was 5:10 a.m. or so to get a drink of water.About five months back.
I had said, “Oh crap’ one hour of sleep left and then it’s up to work”?!
I went back to bed and woke up what seemed like a half hour later and now it’s 3:10 A.M. in the morning, with a couple of hourse to sleep.
I had talked with a board member by the name of Polmolive Smores and she had told me that she was haveing the same exact occurances, about the same time and all, for her missing times.(Not her real name.)
All durring that week Mike, it had felt like someone was spraying alumn on my balls, as I was as dry as the desert, as far as producing any fluid sperm mixtures and I uasually have a big laod in the works.
What I think had happened is that someonme not to her knowlege took either her eggs or skin cells and some of my sperm and somehow combined the two.Yes’ this would be in a lab, somehwere?
Now we have fallen out with each other, however if something was made, which is technically my kid, I want to at least know?
Darby Devonshire now controls Polmolive and she is responding beautifully to his commands, like a well oiled race horse responds to her owner.
I want to you look in the other dimensions, to see if this child is being raised for his magical gene and what they have planned for him, if you would Mike, please?
The other guy that fits into the is a guy name Gary Voss, who also has a magical index and had at one time consulted the Zoar Astrians witch magical council, and got loads of info on me.
Is Gary involved within this scheme also?
As of these last five months, my magical index has come way, way on line and I can shake bushes at thirty yards distance, with only the power of my hand castings.
This has to mean, that I have a kid I don’t know anything about, within another dimension.The two realites from time to time, kinda reference to each other.
You have this power to look in there and I don’t it seems.
I just want to know if he looks like me and if he’s doing okay?
Please Mike let me know?
A witch you can screw with a little if they are inexpierenced, however a wizzard is a veritable dynamo.
Whoever is fooling with this power, has to be quite astute, as this is like an A-bomb, bottled inside of humanic form.
Please, let me know what you can come up with, I just want to know if they had pulled it off and made a replicant of me, with a powerful wizzard’s gene, please??!!
Other notes:Wizzards of other dimensions do not have the same types of bodies as humans do, they are slightly, or a lot differnt.
I was not intended to be a practicing witch, but was a’tuned to skills in diplomancy, instead of some of the old ways of wicthcraft and sourcery.
If I have to,I use nutral utility to white magic only, am not black magic oriented, although understand what this routing is or can be.
WARNING THE QUESTION MUST BE POSTED OPENLY TO MIKE, THIS IS BETWEEN A FATHER AND HIS PROBABLE CHILD.IF YOU DON’T WANT A CURSE ON YOU THAT YOU CANT GET RIDE OF, THEN PLEASE KEEP OUT OF THIS QUESTION TO MIKE ONLY.