The Super Secrets Failed Us! And Britney!
The Super Secrets failed us!..
They can’t even save Britney Spears… (Never mind you know who…)
The Cabal of Britney’s Mom and K-Fed will get the babies and soon probably the money…
They couldn’t convince this poor girl to get a bonded driver, security guard and limo and stop driving around?
They couldn’t prevent her from looking like a “spaced out” looney tune at the MTV awards?
If 50 paparazzi followed you around all day (probably with the help of LAPD), they could make you look “crazy” and “unfit” for anything!!!
What’s up with these paparazzi? They don’t even get parking tickets? Speeding Tickets?
They don’t arrested from menacing? stalking? simple assualt? (pushing and shoving)…
If I was an FBI agent, I would want to know how this CRAZY NONSENSE occurs in LA County?..
It doesn’t seem to happen in New York City, Chicago or Miami?..
And what about all the “tie-in” articles and photos to the Tabliods and Newspapers…
The Daily News in New York had a headline recently called “Unfitney”…
If I was Ms. Spears, I would start sueing for defamation of character and harassment like there was no tomorrow…
Hey, It obviously works for Tom Cruise! 
If there ever was a example of the Illuminati working against people, It’s Hollywood!!!
You can actually see “The Illuminati” tracking down people on the streets… How easy could it get for State and FBI to catch these people?..
Never mind the phone calls, text messages and emails amongst these people…
Never mind the “payments” the checks, the cash and the “favors”…
Never mind the CRAZY STUFF that goes at nightclubs…
Never mind the CRAZY SWINGER KEY PARTY STORIES…
It must be SATAN’s VACATION SPOT… 
I would really look at the store owners, the restaurant owners, the paparazzi, the LAPD, the agents, the producers, the tabliods, the newpapers, the clubs, the owners, etc… etc…
I just can’t believe this stuff is allowed to go on…
TheCigMan