Hello again Einstein:
Yes, this is the SpaceTime approach. This is the heritage of your namesake. The accepted view of this approach is described as “Mass curves local SpaceTime, and SpaceTime tells Mass how to move.” It is and was correct, but incomplete. It worked for a Time… and it helped us transition from the Age of Energy to the Age of Information. But it is Time for an update… for another piece to be added to achieve a higher level of completeness.
I am going to do something in this post that I do not do very often. However, between this post of yours that I respond to, and the ones from Ollyb in this thread, you are both prompting me to do this. I am going to tell you that I am quite certain in my knowingness that my Massive SpaceTime 3x3 model is “correct”. I cannot fully prove it as yet, but I get closer every day. But then again, in the narrow bands of Energy that our physical bodies exist within, there can be no such thing as “conclusive” proof anyway. However, I know I will one day (soon) reach a level of proof that will satisfy most scientists with a mind that is open enough to comprehend the “next piece” I am offering.
Now, I know you likely do not believe me when I tell you that I know my model is “correct”. And not only does this not bother me in the least, but your belief or non-belief does not affect the correctness of my model. I only tell you so that you can make the CHOICE (an important concept, as we will come to see) to look into it further, as it will no doubt help you in your own quest. You see, we live within a 3-D reality called Space. The fact that Space manifests to our senses as 3-dimensional means there is really no other “choice” but for both Mass and Time to manifest themselves in the same way… and they do, although we have been taught to view Time as 1-D. Further to this, there is evidence all around us that tells us that you cannot alter two dimensions without in some way affecting the third. The basics of gyroscopic forces proves this to be true: When you rotate any mass within a given plane, you necessarily create a torque that is orthogonal to the plane of rotation. It is a law of nature’s 3-ness that cannot be violated. And I tell you that this same principle applies to the overall 3-ness of Mass, Space, and Time in how they interact as a whole, as described by the metric we call Energy.
You see, there is an asymmetry in your namesake’s view of Mass as being separate and distinct from SpaceTime. And to resolve this asymmetry, this is where I find it necessary to introduce Matter as distinct from Mass. Matter is what curves SpaceTime, not Mass. And Matter corresponds to a field that is rightly called MassTime. And the contrary phrase then becomes “SpaceTime tells Matter how to move.” Another way to state this new understanding of symmetry is as follows:
**MOTION ** is the metric that governs SpaceTime (indeed velocity, acceleration, and all higher derivatives describe Motion as being combinations of Space and Time).
MATTER is the metric that governs MassTime (indeed the quantity we call Mass Flow Rate in physics describes Matter as being combinations of Mass and Time, and further this is the only way we currently know to create an unbalanced thrust force).
How many times have you seen “The Matrix”, Einstein? And by that I mean the original movies, not the somewhat “lost” sequels. I would encourage you to watch it several more times, and even read the book Neuromancer (read again if you already read it once). There are a great many truths about physics, force, energy, information and most especially spirituality in this movie. Neo is a conceptual character based in information. And yet Neo is soul… a form of Energy which applies to all of us, each within our own lives. In your life, Einstein, you are The One. You are Neo. You share Neo’s purpose just as much as I share Neo’s purpose in my own life. And as Morpheus tells Neo, it will be of no help to you and your purpose until you KNOW it is true.
It is all a matter of CHOICE. And CHOICE, and how it applies to the field we call Information, makes all the difference in where we take humanity from this point forward.
I wish to reinforce that I am departing from my usual rigor in this post. The things I have said here I cannot provide “proof” for. And the mathematical work I have done with tensor treatments, while promising, is not yet complete and I will not share it with “the outside world” until it is.
However, in my next post I will address some things that Olly’s recent post have caused me to wish to share with you all. It relates to the connection between the universal field of Information (what some call the Akashic Records is very real, even if it is not physically real) and the importance of CHOICE, otherwise known as the human Free Will. We will come to see that it is the Choice embodied within our Free Will that permits us to manifest specific non-physical Information as specific configurations of Energy within our Matrix of Massive SpaceTime.
And I have a feeling Olly probably has a clue as to where this is going. 
RMT