First impressions of the film Donnie Darko

Ha any one seen this move i just got it from a firend he said i would like it i never hered of it but after it was done i was dumfonded.

I’ve never seen it, but I just googled it, and it looks freaking wierd, man. Did you like it?

Its nothing like it looks. ya i loved it.its a vary dark move about time travel.

here a qout form a book in the directors cut of the move.

"Incident when the fabric of the fourth dimension becomes
corrupted are incredibly rare.

If a tangent Universe occurs, it will be highly unstable,
sustaning life for no longer then several weeks.

Eventually it will collapse upon itself,forming a black
hole within the Primary Universe capable of destroying all
existence."

If your going to rent it rent the d-cut. I here its better then the orrganl and ezer to understand.

Thanks, Avery. I’ll have to rent it sometime. I love sci-fi movies, especially ones that deal with time-travel. Even if they have extremely bad physics, it’s the idea that I like. One of my favorite movies of all time is Back to the Future. I was a young lad when that trilogy came out, that’s what first got me interested in time-travel. Think it’s on right now, matter a fact, on TNT.

My favorite movie is a newer one cald the Butterfly Effect. I think the d-cut on it is the better vertion. It is more dark. Bf if good too. I rember when it firt came out good move.

I got Darko for xmas on request. Definately a fan of the writer.

Fans of Donnie Darko and / or time travel should rent Southland Tales. I love this movie!

http://www.southlandtales.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405336/