Greetings From the Future!

Hello!

The names Brandon Falzon. (Well, it’s not my real name, but that is what I’m going by while I’m here). I arrived a few days ago from the future. I’m sure that will be hard for you to believe, but it’s true. You don’t have to believe me, but at least listen to what I have to say.

I’m currently staying with my family and I have met my past self. I suppose I should clear a few things up first by trying to explain why I’m here. I was sent here on a mission that I must follow to exact detail. The problem is, there has been a miscalculation and I’ve ended up to far back in the past. This is a problem, but it can be resolved. I will stay here and wait. Time will pass by and eventually I’ll have reached the date that I was originally supposed to arrive. In fact, this was the plan all along. They knew that it was near impossible for me to get arrive on the exact desired time.

So now I have a lot of time on my hands. I have no problem with discussing the future with you. My job here is to change the future by any means necessary. I want to make as big an impact as possible. There is a huge chance that the plan I have been given will fail; therefore I must do what I can to impact on this timeline.

My past self is currently going through the plan we have devised. His/my opinion on it will play a huge part if it’s successful. I know it sounds confusing now, but just ask me anything and I will try and clear it up for you.

Creedo meets Rains in Los Angeles:

Rings doorbell, Ray answers.

Creedo is surprised as Ray is trim, dressed nice.

Rains; Well’ what did you expect, I don’t hang upside down in the rafters.

There is some food on the table.I poured you a glass of juice.The place is yours, I have to go to work.

Creedo really surprised says"Thanks"!, does not know what else to say.

As Ray heads for the door, he says, the other two versions, will be over in a minute or two.

I don’t like to be here, when the other versions are here!?

Creedo baffled, sits down and starts in on his eggs, bacon and juice.

Finished, Creedo briefly strolls around, taking in some of the achievements that Rains, has accomplished.

The doorbell rings, Creedo answers it and the other two versions arrive.

Uggh’ ugh hello, I am Reverend Ray, The Good, and it is a pleasure to meet you!

The other version barges through the front door and demands, where do you get some fu*kin alcohol, around this dump"?

Creedo slaps hands to his face and replies.

"Well they sent me you two.This ought to be good and I hope that you two can steer me in the right direction?

With the two differing version set apart, at the large wooden table Creedo instructs, “We have a mission to do and I need you both”

Input is given by the two as Creedo goes to one of Rays storage closets, looking for a way to defend himself.

In front of him, is the weapons storage.There are shotguns, pistols and every sort of weapon, however they are all threaded locked and he cannot remove them.

In the corner of this closet, he spies a large rubber chicken.

Thinking rapidly, he stuffs the chicken beneath is light weight jacket and joins the two as they head out the front door.

As the drive along, the one version of Rains says under his breath to Creedo. "Hey sissy.You like the smell of battle, I mean the blood and guts that make war all worth while?

Creedo quips back to Rains The Dirty, "I have a chicken right were I can get at it,Watch your mouth and watch your step!?

They reach the hangar.Creedo shows the I.D. badge that normal Rains has given him, to the sentry eye and the hangar door opens.

Before them sits a cloaked version, of a brand new VTOL joint strike fighter.

In the washroom, before Rains the dirty and Reverend Rains take off, the Reverend ask Creedo, "On lonely night, do you hands well’ wander beneath the…

Creedo looks at him and says, “Watch it, I have a chicken”?!!

Just before I get into a more detailed post, I need to tell you that Iran is going to be attacked in the very near future. A fleet of American ships which is being kept secret and downplayed by the government, will arrive of the coast of Iran with one purpose in mind at the end of this month. Major news is breaking right now and you people don’t even know it. Demands will be made and a deadline will be given before the war breaks out with Iran.

I must also point out that China will take this opportunity to invade Taiwan. These two key events are being emphasized by myself because it will play a major part in the future. Just wait about a month for things to start rolling and you will see for yourself. I’ll be posting very shortly with a much more detailed post…

Ok, lets get started on this! There’s a few things I need to say in regards to everything that has been said here by other members and current events that are/going to take place.

The first thing I just wanted to point out is that three American schools, the last being an Amish school, where attacked within a week and exactly one month after I said they would…pick up on the hints I am trying to leave you :wink: .

The second thing is that I am going to debate Rainman’s response to me. The two questions you asked me where very general. The first question I answered was absolutely correct in what I was refering to. I am not a robot and I am sorry I did not give you that textbook answer you where looking for. You can not debate with me that my answer is wrong because frankly, it’s correct. On another point, how the hell would you know if Australia doesn’t purchase more F18’s in the future?

Your angle of attack depends on how fast you are flying. How in the world am I expected to answer that to your liking? This is a stupid question because my definition of flying at a low speed may be competly different to your definition of flying at a low speed. One person may see driving 10km’s an hour in a car as slow while another may see driving at 60km’s an hour as slow.

It is also obvious that you have made up your mind on me. I would like to sarcastly thank for your contribution to this thread. I have no problem with people not believing me - I am completly fine with that - However, if you don’t believe me, how about you keep it to yourself? Like other people have already mentioned in this thread

noblefamily “These posts are begining to get very rude”

tr3nt0n007 “please ignore some of the other rude people on this post”

If you wan’t information, then how about being a bit more polite in going about it? I think I am going to take the advice of others on this forum. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it. Who am I to answer to you anyway? Do I wan’t to prove myself as I have already explained in other posts? I believe I have already posted enough information at this time. I will not reply to you or any others who take a hostile stance towards me such as you or OvLrdLegion.

Hi Henry. It will be interesting to talk to somebody from China.

  1. China is a mess in the future. Most of the world is a mess but China isn’t any better off than any other countries. A lot of the south pacific is under direct Chinese control and large portions of the Chinese population have migrated south. The area of land controlled by China is a lot bigger then what it is now. China will be nuked and there are certain areas where it can not be inhabited by humans. The world has literally moved underground. It is amazing at what is accomplished. Each country has embarked on building its own tunnel systems. You can compare this underground housing and hospitals by looking back at what the Communist Vietnamese did in the Vietnam War.

Now I wouldn’t blame the war entirely on China. There are many countries that contributed to it.

America prepares for war and invades most of the Middle East due to ‘terrorism’. Iran’s nuclear pursuit and the hostilities towards Israel can be blamed for this. I will make a very blunt and undisputable fact right here and now: America is about to send a fleet (within a week) with the sole purpose of attacking Iran. China takes this chance and invades Taiwan while America is occupied. A political dispute brakes out with China arguing that America was being hypocritical and that it had every right to invade. Meanwhile, North Korea directly threatens Japan and South Korea stating that they are disgraceful countries bowing down to the west that must be destroyed. North Korea knows that China can not allow America to gain a direct military position after the hostile political disputes and America’s vow to defend Taiwan. Just days after North Koreas comments it test fires missiles which forces a military response.

It is American involvement at this critical moment that sets off a war. China could have taken care of North Korea but America was stubborn in refusing to allow China to continue on an aggressive path. Once again America is labelled as hypocritical. A Japanese/South Korean led war supported by America takes place. If a Chinese led war took place things could have been averted. It is Hilary’s decision to uphold her policy on Taiwan and her policy on not allowing China to be aggressive that ultimately causes a dispute which leads to war. It is no secret that America supplied Taiwan with equipment, which only added fuel to the fire.

However, another culprit can be blamed in this fiasco. White Nationalism takes a large grip in the western world. Multiculturalism and immigration goes overboard and racism makes its way back into our world. Most of Europe and America’s view on immigration and multiculturalism drastically changes as they start to believe that the ethnic population was becoming the dominant population. The one white dominated country that never succumbs to letting immigrants into the country is Russia. Russia becomes the corner stone of Europe as France and Germany enter into civil war. The Muslim population which is dominated by Africans and Arabs in these two countries incite violence which leads to a small scale war. Both attempts fail and the threat is removed.

This surge of Nationalism on both sides of the fence gives the go ahead, expectation and enthusiasm to go to war built on hatred and propaganda.

As you can see there is A LOT of issues that leads to war.

  1. The policy on guns in America hasn’t changed…not to sure what Chinas policy is on guns.

  2. For a while people live and work for the army. People don’t have to be forced by the army or police to do things. After everything that happens, the human spirit brings everyone together and under leadership people work to make the world a better place.

  3. Asia widely becomes modernised. The problems start to occur when the economy starts slowing down. The boom that Asia is experience doesn’t last forever.

What could be worse than being forced to live in a hole for the rest of your life? Anything is better then the horrors that the entire world has witnessed first hand. If there is a God out there, I’m sure he would approve of what we are doing. Sorry about the long reply. Nice talking to you.

Man I can relate to exactly what you just said. People are brainwashed, especially by the media. I reckon God has a mission for all of us just like you do. It is my belief that God is behind this all and is saving humanity for a second time…his giving us a second chance. Once we realize what has been averted, hopefully people will turn back to their morals before being brainwashed by the stuff we see on TV today. But that’s just my opinion…The same world order that exists today exists in the future. There is no difference. It’s like it is today, if one super power nukes another that country can expect to be demolished by other super powers. I’ll get into more detail about how life is in the future and how we have progressed in medical terms a bit later. I’ll just try and get the basics of everyone’s questions down because there’s a lot of information that I can give you. Oh and on Australia, we receive a huge amount of immigrants from all around the world. I’m talking millions of people. They came to seek refuge because we where not affected greatly by nuclear fallout. Multiculturalism ‘can’ work, even when nationalities are at war. It’s no smooth ride.

It surprises me that you are correct on October. Yes this month is very relevant, because it is the start of an American preparation to attack Iran. May I ask where you got your information on October being an important month? Nice talking to you, I’ll get back to your soon.

How’s it going noble? It is a good book mate, a best seller in the future. I don’t even know if I’m going to even try to attempt to go home at this stage. There are many, many problems, both mathematical and physical, that are stopping me from going back. If I gave you that book, you could publish it and become a millionaire. I can’t do that mate! I don’t have a copy anyway :frowning: Really sorry!
It’s funny you mentioned Indiana Jones. Those where my fav movies when I was a kid and expect the new one coming out to be really good.

…

So that’s it for now! I’m going to go into more detail on a few of these questions asked a bit later. There’s just a lot of stuff I could tell you guys and so much information I could give you. In closing with this post, I want to again highlight a major event that is going to occur. This month (October) America is going to put into action a plan to invade Iran. I also mentioned that Taiwan will be invaded while America is occupied with Iran. Also, on my next post I’m planning on going into more detail on the time machine. Thanks for everyone’s time and patience, I’ll speak to you all soon.

Do you claim to be a forecaster - one who foretells the future by ungodly means? Read Jeremiah 14-29…

And a very unsophisticated forecaster I might add, that uses ‘statistics’ as a drunken man uses lamppost…

Do you really think that any good will come out of this ‘your forecast’? And if you claim to be here to ONLY warn us, then I ask of you, what good will it do? Why not prove to us all that you can foil a terrorist plot!

Why must people always see the NEGATIVE and ‘focus’ on them? Why cant we see the negative and revert it with the positive INTENTION… for that is the TRUE purpose of unseen prophesy in the realm of quantum mechanics - to bring about the thoughts that gives rise to CHANGE!

Falzon If you wish to see the negative, then do not make yourself a hero by forecasting it! Rather if you are genuine, how about bringing about change to all that you have predicted so that those awful predictions do not predicate our existence… Because, I will tell you Falzon that no good has ever came out of fictitious prophecy… I still adhere to the old saying: Give, and it shall be given to you… For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return…

I don’t think Falzon has been negative. I think he’s just spewing out the facts as he has seen them. And I’m sure if you have been watching the news of late you all know this is a dangerous world we are living in. I, for one, have been following the prophecy people and what they are saying. They go with what is in the Bible, and when I look at the events that are transpiring, I see what has been written in the Bible coming to pass. I do believe we are in the last days. If you saw the ABC 5 hour show on 9/11 and heard the crap spewing out of the nay sayers’ mouths over that, you had best believe we shall be seeing more troops going to war before we know it and we are going to ask ourselves why, this was so unexpected. But it really isn’t–if you have been paying any attention at all. I also know someone in the government who gave a lecture two years ago about our “next war” will be in the far east–and he said Korea or China. I’ll check that out and get back to you on that one. I need to post that if I can get ahold of that lecture. Falzon is right on the money there, too.

I find it fascinating that FINALLY SOMEONE has the guts to put stuff up on a board that is going to happen very soon in our future. and I shall be paying more attention to my reading.

As for the book, boo hoo. I would have really liked to have read that, but I do understand. And I would have been tempted for sure! BUT I have another prediction for Falzon to make for us. If you liked the Indiana Jones movies, then you certainly must have seen some of our other ones.

I would like to ask you a question on movies if you don’t mind, Sir. So, here goes!

There was a little movie made back in 1999 called Galaxy Quest. I’m sure some of you heard of it?

There is a rumor that a sequel might be made. Here’s my question, Falzon. Can you tell us if the sequel was, in fact, made, what the name of it was , who scripted the play and what production company made the sequel AND what the plotline is all about? If you can just answer one or two of these questions–WOW!!! I’m making it tough, huh? Don’t worry. You just keep posting that future history here on this forum and I’ll keep awaiting for them. Thanks in advance.

Insert:

This posting is nonreactive to the thread, but must be added in as balance.

Why would anyone want to come from the future and warn people of what is to come?

On possible aspect might be, for controls sake.

The future, unfiddled with, may happen as it may. So augmenting the future, technically makes anyone from the future going backwards to do, so, sort of a Satanist.

Is there evidence of this not only happening now, but in the past?

Yes two instances.Of course, President Bush was cornered by interviewer Barbra Walters on his said worshiping of Satan.

However, the comparisons between the Kennedy assignations and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, by the statistics of what happened, show some very odd instances.

The second point that must be made, is that while you can augment some of the effects of the God angelic hierarchies for the most part, what this effect has been is one of manufacturing.

In other words, the God Angelic Hierarchies, done really care sometimes how its put together, but that its just put together, in reference to how people are invested with souls.

What is being eluded to here, is that putting together mankind, is like a business for some.

So what must be occurring here, is an attempt at controls along with a selection process.

These goings on, in a very odd way, does affect the life and physics of how Earth’s central sun operates.

That is precisely right, AS HE SEES THEM! He could also see many other “probabilities” in his minds eye if he chooses to, but he only chooses to see NEGATIVE such as in school shootings and more war…
Nothing comes into being until it is “observed”, everything else is just waves of possibilities… Therefore, “according to quantum physics” conscious thought creates such probabilities, or should I now call them CHOICES? Choices that eventually give rise to true reality…

Noble, events have led me to believe that the purpose to all “prophesy” - including the Bible Codes - is trying to tells us, hey wake up and be a “conscious observer”, that things aren’t going to go on like this forever… That if we “wake up” and are intently and consciously awake we can “participate” in the change and development of the future… Which is precisely what the science of “quantum mechanics” is suggesting!
And when I say that we must realize and “wake up” that the world as it is wont go on as it is forever, and that we have the ability to change it… This is actually a pretty important idea… Because if you think its just going to be like that forever, you’ll actually never try and change it… And never try to transform it… So predicted prophecies are an “invitation” to participate in shaping the future…

Falzon, if you ever occasionally read the Bible, think about Genesis 2:18-20 - The LORD said, it is not good for the man to be alone… I will make a helper suitable for him… Now the LORD had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air… *He brought them to the man to see what he would name them, and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name… So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field… * But for Adam no suitable helper was found…

The Hebrew Eden narrative Scripture not only must, but in all likelihood does convey a very important story that gives rise to the importance of CHOICE among POSSIBILITIES, that should be closely examined by quantum science, and that’s the possibility that the Eden narrative is teaching us the way that “the creator” built the very foundation of “human consciousness”!

Noble, you shouldn’t be such a “focused” follower, when the herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers… He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass…
Falzon, your predictions clearly suck! And if you want my valid outlook, all this is just a establishment to highlight yourself as a authentic Time Traveler - so if a prediction comes true, you can then say, see I told you so! Clearly they are all bad choices and bad predictions! But predictions can be made by anyone, just ask five economists and you’ll get five different answers, six if one went to Harvard… :slight_smile:

This is a WHOLE NEW CAT! - I always drink upstream from the herd… :slight_smile:

Bong.

Contrive me, I throw. It is my fancy to go. Care to fineagle the transduction pine for F-18? You freaking stool! Why buy little frys, with limited crys, when F-35 gets cheaper to fly? Widget!

Not for a terrific hairgame! You really defy the pablum, don’t you? I fought so!

Obviously, we are not freaking to a pablum!

How about turtles refrain from dying? How about tendrils in crying? Pollution comes loose when you sodomize the goose! :angry:

Same goes for blue!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! What a jewel! Who gave you the tool? See you on the flipside, when I’ll take you for a ride!! :face_with_tongue: Mark my face, you will fail to clean this trace!
RMT

Falzon has claimed to be from the future. So his tales would be from a historical viewpoint…not “predictions”.

Clinton hasnt been elected, yet. So…

I fail to see where you made an accurate description of the future. Unless, there is a post I missed that mentions the three attacks on American Schools during the current time frame, **nothing has happened as you said ** , so this point is invalid.
The attempt to twist these events to fit into your claims should be another red flag to those who seem to believe your claims…which scares me more than any claims you make.

And Another Candle!

My business is to grow immense about aerospace feelings. RMT can also elicit the future! Better than grass. :wink: http://www.air-attack.com/news/news_article/2080/Deferring-jet-fighter-purchase-could-save-Australia-1bn.html

You wanna plant with floors on his own grass? Have at ithttp://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2006/s1592291.htm

RMT

Re: And Another Candle!

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20061009/lindorff

Guess what? I just ran across this tonight while surfing the net for some news to read up on while at work.

If you decide to go to the site, be warned. It’s about our deploying ships to Iran–now. o_O

Re: And Another Candle!

Hello Fal,

Well, Lemme first off say.. I’ve always been facinated with time travel.. I’m not exactly the smartest guy in the world..Though the thought of it really gets my brain blood flowing lol.. Well lemme just say.. I want to belive you.. I’d love to belive that I’m actually talking to somone from the future really.. But, I can’t be led on to belive this without some proof.. Though just incase I’ll deffently love to ask you some questions.. Not really along the lines of most peoples though..Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Theres alot of talk lately about the 911 conspiracy.. I don’t know if you’ve seen any of the videos.. or the loose change video on google.. was it ever discovered that osama bin laden had nothing 2 do with the attacks..

oh.. Also do time travelers in your future.. Use TT for investigating truths.. such as the 911 attacks.. Or maybe the truth behind the great prymaids?..Stuff like that? if so.. how did they go unnoticed.. See I always thought to my self.. If i could go back in time.. and witness events I’d go back to 911 and see first hand what happened.. I’d imagine if people had the technology they did so to.. they just did not reveal themselves.. maybe being on the ground or such.. Neways Just curious.

Re: And Another Candle!

That article is/was put up about Sept. 21st, 2006. (About deploying the Navy.)

Anyway, saying that someone is not nice when perhaps they are and the reverse might be in order is inherently wrong. ( Be forewarned that false prophets and false witnesses lead up to what some consider – Armageddon. Are some of the people so mad and angry that they try and tell God what Time it is?)

Universal Law:

There is no Universal Law describing the (what I call it) “Idiot Sensation”.

This is a Law where all (or mostly some certain people) explain that they know all and should control everyone’s elses’ thoughts. This seems to be a time when like the late '60’s and early '70’s type thinking is reappearing again on this Worldline. This type behavioral implementation is not what any Universal Law prescribes to.

There is no Universal Law that subtends that “Idiot Sensation”.

“All Humans will remain Idiots of the Universe, Forever”. (unless we meet other spacealiens someday that are just as less developed in their Civilization.) (Then, Humans will still be Idiots, and Humans must avoid the “Idiot Sensations” that occur with some people.)

This post by the way is “Nice”!

Because it has been stated that it is “Nice” although seemingly not so.

Re: And Another Candle!

Okay. I get it. There is no such thing as time travel yet and there really aren’t any time travelers out there. There are just hoaxers out there trying to mess with our heads. I just thought it would be cool to hang out here on this board and see what developed and if there was anyone out there who was a time traveler. But that is not to be.

But what I do know, without anyone having to point it out to me, is that we are living in a very dangerous time where we, the United States, are being threatened with the possibility of having nuclear bombs raze our cities and kill many of our people. I can see that in our daily newspapers and the newsletters I get from various sources in my emails. I don’t need a time traveler to tell me that. I already have friends in high enough places who are already giving me enough information that I really don’t want to hear and that I know is coming true. No time traveler needs to tell me another scuffle in the Middle East is abrewing and about to be torched into a full blown battle.

So, thanks a whole bunch everyone. It was really fun for a short time. As for Falzon, I would still like to have my questions answered, if they are answerable. I’d like to see what you have to say on my last entry of questions. I also still beg the question, if there is something you can tell us that will blow our socks off and can give us something that will happen within the next couple of weeks no one can dispute, I urge you to do so before this board gets really down and nasty. “A little demonstration?” And if you want to talk to me privately–you said you would want me to spread some of your time travel cheer for you–it would still be very interesting to see what you have in mind. I will meet with you on another forum somewhere. After all, you really are a great Houdini, aren’t you? :cry:

Re: And Another Candle!

There may be time travelers out there, noble. I am on your side, hopeful that one will become known here at TTI. We still may have one show up, or if you have read through “some” of the posts in the Time Travel Discussion Forum, perhaps one or more of “us” will figure out how to travel in time.

History has demonstrated that every era has its pains and sorrows, we are certainly not the first generation to face obstacles. These events are also opportunities to grow and learn that we can ascend to higher levels of habit, and stand strong in the face of the darkness, sharing the light we all have within us, and show to the world, that, yes, there is love.

Those filled with hatred can rage across the globe, and it still will NOT diminish the “true” treasure many know they carry within their hearts.

For all the misery caused by many, there are just as many building the foundation for a better tomorrow for all of creations children.

Re: And Another Candle!

This is not personal about you. It is that most of the time the people claiming to be a time traveler are telling us info that can be found on the Internet just recently. It stands to reason that before I go off and believe such a person, such a person claiming to be a time traveler would have to come up with proof of what he/she/spacealien stated. Most of the time they refuse to.

That may come under the Heading of not knowing what the Government is doing or anything else, because that person whether management or anyone else just ain’t gonna ask for permission first and tell who thinks ought to be told.

So, whether there are time travelers or not, they also seem to be the same way. I wonder why?

But not so much as to develop what I term that is that “Idiot Sensation”. We can all enjoy having someone claim to be a time traveler, but where’s the beef and is it any good? Apparently with one corporation not so just recently on the News.

Well…I can go to Church also and seek the Lord, but perhaps I may not get the answer either that I was expecting.

Hi Falzon,

The Chinese guy again. To keep you busy, some more questions for you:

  1. Any asteroid hitting earth in future?

  2. Alien found?

  3. What generation Microsoft will invent Xbox and Sony will invent PlayStation?

  4. Any one visit Mars?

  5. No more Coca Cola in future?

  6. No stock market?

  7. Is gun manufacture a big business in future?

  8. No more Chinese ‘Ku Fu’?

Thanks!

Et tu, North Korea?
Shrimp plate: Iran negates atomic fiddle…for now.

Shrimp plate: North Korea demotes atomic fiddle.

It will be fondled to witness Falzon’s cantankerous fruit fly sheltered WRONG!

RMT